Rep. Ellison Calls Hannity 'Worst Excuse For a Journalist I've Ever Seen'

I wonder how many calories are burned per hour by partisan spinning. Do they keep track of that?

th

I wonder how many calories are burned per hour by partisan spinning. Do they keep track of that?

th

From the looks of it, Ellison really burnt up plenty of calories. Then again look at all the false claims coming from the white House, Oblamer and his flunkies about the Sequester that Oblamer and Lew created.

th

From the looks of it, Ellison really burnt up plenty of calories. Then again look at all the false claims coming from the white House, Oblamer and his flunkies about the Sequester that Oblamer and Lew created.

Indeed, politicians and their "flunkies" lie and deceive as a matter of second nature, as the partisans on their "side" deny it all the way.

Both parties. And that's my point.

Congressman Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) had an amazingly heated discussion with Fox News's Sean Hannity Tuesday evening.

At the beginning of the six-minute slugfest, Ellison called his host "the worst excuse for a journalist I've ever seen" leading to a truly ugly encounter that culminated in Hannity ending the interview by saying to his guest, "You are a total waste of time" (video follows with rough transcript and commentary):

Read more: Rep. Ellison Calls Hannity 'Worst Excuse For a Journalist I've Ever Seen'; Hannity Calls Him 'Waste of Time' | NewsBusters

I didn't bother checking out the link. Ellison completely misses the point that Hannity is not a journalist. He does not report the news; he editorializes the news with a conservative spin, and that's okay because that's what he's getting paid to do. Just like Ed Schwartz does it on the left. I'll listen to Hannity sometimes. Sometimes, he actually makes sense and has something reasonable to say, but usually he's just stroking the far right nutjobs who listen to him. One good thing about Hannity is that he's not Mark Levin.

This is the USA, not North Korea.

But maybe you can apply to immigrate?

You can't even get the word right. It's emigrate. And I'm not interested. But it may be a place where you would fit right in since crazy seems to pass for normal there. Hell, the whole conservative talk radio crowd would fit right in over there.

Actually, you're the one who got the word wrong, moron. You "emigrate" when you leave the country where you were born. You immigrate when you come to a country where you don't live. You never apply to emigrate. You don't need permission to leave. You only apply to enter, to immigrate, in other words.

You must be so proud of your stupidity that you demonstrate it to the entire forum.

I'm an American IN America. To leave, I would have to emigrate.

If you apply to North Korea, it would be to immigrate.

Use of the words is directional. Since an application is involved, the move is from the perspective of your soon to be home.

It's always funny when a grammar Nazi like you jumps in, and is wrong...

Moron.

Here is the difference between MSNBC and Fox.

MSNBC says they are Left leanining..
Fox says they are fair and balanced. Fox lies. Period.

You can't even get the word right. It's emigrate. And I'm not interested. But it may be a place where you would fit right in since crazy seems to pass for normal there. Hell, the whole conservative talk radio crowd would fit right in over there.

Actually, you're the one who got the word wrong, moron. You "emigrate" when you leave the country where you were born. You immigrate when you come to a country where you don't live. You never apply to emigrate. You don't need permission to leave. You only apply to enter, to immigrate, in other words.

You must be so proud of your stupidity that you demonstrate it to the entire forum.

You don't apply to emigrate, moron.

Quit digging your hole deeper. We're already convinced that tree stumps are smarter than you.

Where does PMSNBC admit they are left leaning?

I only got through the first minute. Fortunately, Noel Sheppard of Newsbusters provides us with the transcript. Here’s a particularly enlightening exchange from Congressman Ellison:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjR0GETgGig]Sean Hannity Battles Disrespectful Keith Ellison in epic heated interview - Can't Miss!! - YouTube[/ame]​

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Video: Democrat goes completely unhinged on TV « Hot Air

Yep, Hannity is pretty much the scummiest of the scummiest. He loves to milk the retards.

Because he has the audacity to disagree with you?

Sean is a bit annoying sometimes. But he's one of the nicest guys out there. That's probably why he has friends on both sides of the aisle.

Whoopie Goldberg, Fran Drescher, Al Sharpton and other leftwingers are friends of Hannity. They all may disagree with him but they like and respect him. Go figure.

Where does PMSNBC admit they are left leaning?

I don't they admit to leaning left at least when I have watched them, but any conservative can tell they lean left, it's only retarded left wingers that can't admit to it.

Ellison is only one of many sorry excuses we have as elected Representatives..

He's a petty whiner which seems to make up the Democrats..glad he's not my Rep.

Last edited:

You don't apply to emigrate, moron.

Quit digging your hole deeper. We're already convinced that tree stumps are smarter than you.

Ironic post is ironic.

Yep, Hannity is pretty much the scummiest of the scummiest. He loves to milk the retards.

Because he has the audacity to disagree with you?

Sean is a bit annoying sometimes. But he's one of the nicest guys out there. That's probably why he has friends on both sides of the aisle.

Whoopie Goldberg, Fran Drescher, Al Sharpton and other leftwingers are friends of Hannity. They all may disagree with him but they like and respect him. Go figure.

It must be the dinner parties..

That makes you a sick individual who only cares about those that think like you being on the winning side...with no care, concern, OR TOLERANCE for those that think differently.

[B you are a sick, violent, individual with no tolerance for those that think differently than you.[/B]

It looks like YOU are the one with no tolerance for those that think differently than you do! Your insulting words are tantamount to a verbal assault meant to inflict severe mental damage on your victim!:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back