Rep. Ellison Calls Hannity 'Worst Excuse For a Journalist I've Ever Seen'

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Congressman Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) had an amazingly heated discussion with Fox News's Sean Hannity Tuesday evening.

At the beginning of the six-minute slugfest, Ellison called his host "the worst excuse for a journalist I've ever seen" leading to a truly ugly encounter that culminated in Hannity ending the interview by saying to his guest, "You are a total waste of time" (video follows with rough transcript and commentary):

Read more: Rep. Ellison Calls Hannity 'Worst Excuse For a Journalist I've Ever Seen'; Hannity Calls Him 'Waste of Time' | NewsBusters

He is as much a journalist as Chris Matthews, or anybody on the left. Fox and MSNBC are good for nothing more than entertainment. And if Ellison thought so little of Hannity's journalism why did he bother going on the show? If his purpose was to make a point then Hannity was right. He was a waste of time.

Congressman Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) had an amazingly heated discussion with Fox News's Sean Hannity Tuesday evening.

At the beginning of the six-minute slugfest, Ellison called his host "the worst excuse for a journalist I've ever seen" leading to a truly ugly encounter that culminated in Hannity ending the interview by saying to his guest, "You are a total waste of time" (video follows with rough transcript and commentary):

Read more: Rep. Ellison Calls Hannity 'Worst Excuse For a Journalist I've Ever Seen'; Hannity Calls Him 'Waste of Time' | NewsBusters

I've never heard of a journalist storming out of his own interview. Hillarious! :clap2:

I read the transcript.

Reminds me of the awesome political debates on here.
Except they were more polite to each other.

Screw that muslim poc, who under the name "Keith E. Hakim", wrote many newspaper columns supporting Farrakhan's and the Nation of Islam's anti-semitic agenda. Has taken money from the anti-American, anti-Christian CAIR, lied about and was caught and reprimanded for campaign contribution violations. His opinion on anyone's integrity is tainted by the fact that he has none himself.

I've never heard of a journalist storming out of his own interview. Hillarious!

You didn't 'hear' it ^^^ either.​
Fess up, you didn't read or watch the video.

I've never heard of a journalist storming out of his own interview. Hillarious! :clap2:
Well it didn't happen here either, so wtf are you talking about?

his behavior was "deplorable"? :eusa_hand:

it isn't as if respectable citizens watch that show anyway. It's a step below the Jerry Springer show. If people are foolish enough to tune in, they can expect a circus. Who cares?

He is as much a journalist as Chris Matthews, or anybody on the left. Fox and MSNBC are good for nothing more than entertainment. And if Ellison thought so little of Hannity's journalism why did he bother going on the show? If his purpose was to make a point then Hannity was right. He was a waste of time.

Hannity is an opinion guy. He's not a journalist. One would think a fucking Congressman would know the difference.

Of course I'm sure he was glad for the facetime on Hannity's show regardless of what he thought of Hannity's journalistic prowess.

The Congressmans an idiot.

it isn't as if respectable citizens watch that show anyway. It's a step below the Jerry Springer show. If people are foolish enough to tune in, they can expect a circus. Who cares?

Obviously you care or you wouldn't have commented.

What is the Jerry Springer show?

Hannity is an opinion guy. He's not a journalist. One would think a fucking Congressman would know the difference.

Of course I'm sure he was glad for the facetime on Hannity's show regardless of what he thought of Hannity's journalistic prowess.

The Congressmans an idiot.

Yes he is (or was, then, at least)

By going on Hannity's show he gave Hannity credibility he clearly doesn't deserve.

Rather reminds me of the old joke with the puchline:

What are you complaining about? You knew I was a scorpion when you agreed to put me on your back.

Obviously you care or you wouldn't have commented.

What is the Jerry Springer show?
He commented because he's an "Agit8r." He's just talking his trash doing his Agit8ing thing. Really just worthless garbage.

It is amazing and depressing the absolute, stone-cold idiots and punks that somehow get elected to Congress. There are plenty of liars and cheats in the Senate, but there are some low-lifes in the House that you wouldn't trust to walk your dog, let alone write laws for our country. Wow. Some of these morons are as bad as the most extreme, mindless partisans posting here that just about everyone ignores because they are so dim-witted and predictable.

Hannity is not a journalist..never was. Hannity engages in propaganda..and outright lies.

And it was patently stupid for Ellison to appear on his show.

Hannity is a conservative commentator. Is this earth-shattering news to anyone ?

The congressman knew that going in, and he simply chose to filabuster.

Forum List

Back