Rep.-elect West plans to join Congressional Black Caucus

The CBC is Racist. It is what it is. I see no reason for Colonel West to join them. It is his choice though. Nuff said.

Oh, now they're racist, LMAO, I knew that was going to come, a white Republican retard accusing the CBC of being racist while simultaneously pretending there's no racism in the Tea Party, I'm dealing with inferior company here.
No. You're failing to deal with your own hatred for Caucasians.
You use race as a weapon. You hide behind the wall of political correctness to protect you from criticism of your bigotry.
The congressional black caucus is racially exclusionary. That in and of itself makes it racist.

Just because I tell the truth that guilt complex ridden, insecure whites like yourself can't stand to hear doesn't make me a hater of Caucasians and I don't hide behind anything, I tell it just like it is, if it bothers you thats your problem.

whatever davey boy, we have your number

No, you dumbfuck pussy. What security risk is involved in revealing the cost of the trip?

Face it, dumbfuck pussy. You can't tolerate criticism of Obama. You know why?

Because you're a dumbfuck pussy.

And you SUCK at Photoshop. Holy shit, you're really awful at it. If I couldn't do it any better than you can, I sure as hell wouldn't be proving to the whole internet what a talentless hack I was.

Damn, boy -- you suck. :lol:

Why are you mad for? LMAO!

That's like joining Hitler's STURM ABTEILUNG !!!!!

Or, more accurately: The Negro KKK !!!

Actually the CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus, has been MORE EFFECTIVELY RACIST, and MORE SUCCESSFUL than the MOST NOTORIOUS BLACK RACIST ORGANIZATION THE "NATION OF ISLAM" led by the Flagrantly Black Racist PSYCHO LOUIS FARRAKHAN !!!

And, YES !!!.......The CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus, minus the violence, is the LARGEST, MOST EFFECTIVELY RACIST ORGANIZATION in the HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA surpassing the KKK as though the KKK was some sort of a helpless amoeba compared to it !!!

Last edited:

Actually the CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus, has been MORE EFFECTIVELY RACIST, and MORE SUCCESSFUL than the MOST NOTORIOUS BLACK RACIST ORGANIZATION THE "NATION OF ISLAM" led by the Flagrantly Black Racist PSYCHO LOUIS FARRAKHAN !!!

And, YES !!!.......The CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus, minus the violence, is the LARGEST, MOST EFFECTIVELY RACIST ORGANIZATION in the HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA surpassing the KKK as though the KKK was some sort of a helpless amoeba compared to it !!!

Rambling bullshit, why are you even posting?

Braylo,

If you are not aware of the more OBVIOUS REALITIES of Life.......there is absolutely no hope for you.

And, of course the clear indication of the Truth of what I say is that you are a certified Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd jerk....that is ALWAYS a sine qua non for one residing in La La Land.

Braylo,

If you are not aware of the more OBVIOUS REALITIES of Life.......there is absolutely no hope for you.

And, of course the clear indication of the Truth of what I say is that you are a certified Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd jerk....that is ALWAYS a sine qua non for one residing in La La Land.

YOU call the CBC a 'Negro KKK', they don't even compare to the KKK, thats bogus bullshit and you know it, there is no black organization similar to the KKK, maybe you're out of touch with reality with your partisan bullshit.

Braylo,

YOU call the CBC a 'Negro KKK', they don't even compare to the KKK, thats bogus bullshit and you know it, there is no black organization similar to the KKK, maybe you're out of touch with reality with your partisan bullshit.

BrayLow,

You are simply repeating what I said, you Black Racist POS.

The CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus is no where near the ineffectual, and now correctly defunct KKK......even when the KKK was at it's most powerful.....minus the violence.... KKK was still INFINITESIMAL in its success as a RACIST ORGANIZATION compared to the EFFECTIVENESS of the CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus.

And, EVERYONE, with a nanogram of a single brain cell realizes that the reason for that is the fact that the CORRUPT and RACIST Congressional Black Caucus controls almost 98% of the MONOLITHIC BLACK VOTE which gives the Dem Party almost THIRTEEN PERCENT of the TOTAL VOTE of the population of America !!!

Without the CORRUPT, RACIST, MONOLITHIC BLACK VOTE the DEM PARTY COULD NOT EXIST !!!!

Consider the past elections......Do you think any of the elections would've been won by the DEM Party if you subtracted approx 13% out of the DEM vote, you fucking idiot ???

SO........The CORRUPT, RACIST, Congressional Black Caucus KNOWS THIS !!!

The CORRUPT DEM PARTY KNOWS THIS !!!

And, the CORRUPT, RACIST, Congressional Black Caucus IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS TO PURSUE THEIR CORRUPT BLACK RACIST AGENDA !!!!

Unfortunately for the Overwhelming Majority of Negroes, they are so fucked up because they don't have any Cultural Background worth a dog's fart (please note sub Saharan Africa didn't have a written language until recently....and that was English & French) ....and in spite of the "fantastic political edge", racially, the negroes have the ovedrwhelming residence in prisons.

But, after pouring in GODZILLIONS of our taxpayers' money......recently......there seems to be SOME hope that the Negroes will get civilized.

Oh, now they're racist, LMAO, I knew that was going to come, a white Republican retard accusing the CBC of being racist while simultaneously pretending there's no racism in the Tea Party, I'm dealing with inferior company here.
You use race as a weapon. You hide behind the wall of political correctness to protect you from criticism of your bigotry.
The congressional black caucus is racially exclusionary. That in and of itself makes it racist.

Just because I tell the truth that guilt complex ridden, insecure whites like yourself can't stand to hear doesn't make me a hater of Caucasians and I don't hide behind anything, I tell it just like it is, if it bothers you thats your problem.
Psssst! That "white guilt" shit is a leftist failing, not a conservative one.

No, you dumbfuck pussy. What security risk is involved in revealing the cost of the trip?

And you SUCK at Photoshop. Holy shit, you're really awful at it. If I couldn't do it any better than you can, I sure as hell wouldn't be proving to the whole internet what a talentless hack I was.

Not real keen on anyone telling such blatant, disgusting lies about me. But then, I consider the source.

If that was true why do conservatives attack black people who point out racism as being racists? Caveman get a life.

daveman01avatarspoof.png

A gay closet case and stalker scorned... :lol:

davemanovich.png

Last edited:

If that was true why do conservatives attack black people who point out racism as being racists? Caveman get a life.

No dumbass. He called you for what you are.

you calling someone else a dumbass is really pretty funny.

:eusa_hand:

PissAnty,

T is not only "funny"..... T is fucking RIDICULOUS in calling a certified Black Racist Whackjob like you (and that established Forum basketjob Bass the Racist Ass) JUST "funny"!!!

You, and one should add TruthDoesn'tMatter, RattleMarcAtl....mebbe a few others.....as Black Coloured Looney Birds flip flopping around somewhere in La La Land.

Fucking pathetic.

Last edited:

You're not telling the truth .Nor are you admitting the truth to yourself.
You've bought the "all Black people are victims" mantra hook line and sinker.
You people ...yes you liberal blacks make all kinds of excuses to cover your bigotry towards white people.
Tell me, when is the last time you broke bread with a white person. Or even welcomed one into you local watering hole?..What do you see when you approach a white person on the street? A person or a "white" person?.
Do you find yourself quantifying race in your conversations?...Have you ever used a racial epithet against a person of another race?. Not as pure as the driven snow are you?
I have no insecurities. I don't need to. I deal with people on a one to one basis. I abhor racism. When I hear racial comments ,I cringe. Sometimes I get angry. Angry enough to beat the shit out of the ignorant bastard. But that is not acceptable in a civilized society.
I am also not fearful of criticizing those who deserve it. I am an equal opportunity criticizer.

You're not telling the truth .Nor are you admitting the truth to yourself.
You've bought the "all Black people are victims" mantra hook line and sinker.
You people ...yes you liberal blacks make all kinds of excuses to cover your bigotry towards white people.
Tell me, when is the last time you broke bread with a white person. Or even welcomed one into you local watering hole?..What do you see when you approach a white person on the street? A person or a "white" person?.
Do you find yourself quantifying race in your conversations?...Have you ever used a racial epithet against a person of another race?. Not as pure as the driven snow are you?
I have no insecurities. I don't need to. I deal with people on a one to one basis. I abhor racism. When I hear racial comments ,I cringe. Sometimes I get angry. Angry enough to beat the shit out of the ignorant bastard. But that is not acceptable in a civilized society.
I am also not fearful of criticizing those who deserve it. I am an equal opportunity criticizer.

I agree with you 100% except that I never get angry enough to want to beat the shit out of a racist.

But, I admit that I get angry anough to want to beat the shit out of some of the Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd arseholes who are obviously traitors and the enemy within. Same thing with Islamofascists.

Because we are sick of the race card..It's been so overplayed it has lost all meaning.

In fact i would say that the NAACP has become pretty Racist too in recent years. So it only makes sense that the CBC has become so Racist. Colonel Allen West doesn't fit the CBC mold so i'm sure he will be shunned a bit by the usual suspects. When or if he starts screeching "GOD DAMN AMERICA!!" and "IT'S ALL WHITEY'S FAULT!!",he'll be welcomed with open arms by the CBC.

In fact you have no proof that neither the CBC nor NAACP are racists, blabbering the same accusation ad naseum isn't going to make it true. As far as things being all "whitey's" fault, everything isn't whitey's fault but the race problem in America is whitey's fault because whitey created it, strengthened it and still continues to uphold it[despite some recent gains which are the equivalent of pulling a 12 inch knife six inches out of the black man's back] and hates to hear this truth and because of his guilt complex so he resorts to calling the people he has oppressed and continues to oppress racists.
You are refering to self hating white liberals.

you calling someone else a dumbass is really pretty funny.

:eusa_hand:

PissAnty,

T is not only "funny"..... T is fucking RIDICULOUS in calling a certified Black Racist Whackjob like you (and that established Forum basketjob Bass the Racist Ass) JUST "funny"!!!

You, and one should add TruthDoesn'tMatter, RattleMarcAtl....mebbe a few others.....as Black Coloured Looney Birds flip flopping around somewhere in La La Land.

Fucking pathetic.
can we get a translator over here? :doubt:

Congressman-elect Allen West (R-Fla.) said he plans to join the Congressional Black Caucus next year.

West, one of two black Republicans elected to Congress in Tuesday's midterm elections, said he plans to join the Democratic-dominated bloc to challenge, in West word's, the CBC's "monolithic voice."

"I plan on joining, I'm not gonna ask for permission or whatever, I'm gonna find out when they meet and I will be a member of the Congressional Black Caucus and I think I meet all of the criteria and it's so important that we break down this 'monolithic voice' that continues to talk about victimization and dependency in the black community," West said on the WOR radio network.

West: Racism allegations against Tea Party didn't work
"We've got to turn this thing around, and I think it's time for some different voices to be in that body politic," he added.

West hasn't been shy about giving grief to President Obama, the nation's first black president, on issues of race. West accused the president of exploiting race for political purposes after his administration decided not to prosecute members of the New Black Panther Party on allegations of voter intimidation in the 2008 election.

Congressman-elect Tim Scott (S.C.), the other black Republican candidate elected Tuesday, has not decided whether to join the caucus, according to The New York Times.

West and Scott are the first black Republicans in the House since Rep. J.C. Watts (R-Okla.) retired in 2003.

Forum List

Back