Rep.-elect West plans to join Congressional Black Caucus

I think the CBC is pretty unilateral in its views. Compared to them, West will certainly hold a diverse viewpoint, but of course that's exactly why you call him an Uncle Tom.

I'm going to repeat my question, do you think everyone in the CBC has the same views and to that i will add do you have any evidence that they do if the answer is yes? How often do you follow the CBC because except for race baiting attacks against them I don't expect a rightwing tard like yourself to know anything about the CBC.

"Rightwing tard"? You mean as opposed to a leftwing tard that screeches "UNCLE TOM!!!!!!!" at the thought of a black conservative joining the CBC?

I call you a rightwing tard which is exactly how you portray yourself and by default you think I'm a leftwinger? You're retarded for sure, everyone here that knows me knows for sure I despose both parties and that I'm far from being a leftwinger with the views I have, I'm actually more conservative than liberal, but I'm nothing like the conservatives that call themselves Republicans and Tea Partiers, I don't jump on anybody's bandwagon.

I'm going to repeat my question, do you think everyone in the CBC has the same views and to that i will add do you have any evidence that they do if the answer is yes? How often do you follow the CBC because except for race baiting attacks against them I don't expect a rightwing tard like yourself to know anything about the CBC.

"Rightwing tard"? You mean as opposed to a leftwing tard that screeches "UNCLE TOM!!!!!!!" at the thought of a black conservative joining the CBC?

I call you a rightwing tard which is exactly how you portray yourself and by default you think I'm a leftwinger? You're retarded for sure, everyone here that knows me knows for sure I despose both parties and that I'm far from being a leftwinger with the views I have, I'm actually more conservative than liberal, but I'm nothing like the conservatives that call themselves Republicans and Tea Partiers, I don't jump on anybody's bandwagon.

Yeah, I'm a rightwing tard because I take exception to you calling a black conservative an Uncle Tom, but you're a real conservative because you call him an Uncle Tom. That about sum it all up?

In fact i would say that the NAACP has become pretty Racist too in recent years. So it only makes sense that the CBC has become so Racist. Colonel Allen West doesn't fit the CBC mold so i'm sure he will be shunned a bit by the usual suspects. When or if he starts screeching "GOD DAMN AMERICA!!" and "IT'S ALL WHITEY'S FAULT!!",he'll be welcomed with open arms by the CBC.

Colonel Allen West is...
...is a disgrace.

The man disgraced the uniform.

West, who at the time was just short of having 20 years of service, was charged with violating articles 128 (assault) and 134 (general article) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. West was processed through an Article 32 hearing in November 2003, where he admitted wrongdoing, was fined $5,000 over two months for misconduct and assault.

Allen West (politician) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are a joke asswipe

Awards and decorations
West's awards and decorations include the Bronze Star; Meritorious Service Medal; (two Oak Leaf Clusters); Army Commendation Medal (two Oak Leaf Clusters, one Valor Device); Army Achievement Medal (one Oak Leaf Cluster); Valorous Unit Award; Air Assault Badge and the Parachutist Badge.[citation needed]

In addition, West has been awarded the following service medals and ribbons: National Defense Service Medal (with bronze star device); Southwest Asia Service Medal; Army Service Ribbon; Army Overseas Service Ribbon (multiple awards); Saudi Arabia Kuwait Liberation Medal W/Palm Tree and Kuwait Liberation Medal

Also, let's not forget the near record 27 Latino Reps on the Hill! This new racial diversity in Republican Congressional and Gubernatorial elections is an intriguing twist.

And the Teaparty is rascist???...............hmmmmmm...........

The NAACP is on the record as saying the Tea Party is NOT racist. But they did call out the Tea Party for sheltering racists at their rallies. we all saw the signs.

You mean you saw SEIU infiltrator thugs.

In fact i would say that the NAACP has become pretty Racist too in recent years. So it only makes sense that the CBC has become so Racist. Colonel Allen West doesn't fit the CBC mold so i'm sure he will be shunned a bit by the usual suspects. When or if he starts screeching "GOD DAMN AMERICA!!" and "IT'S ALL WHITEY'S FAULT!!",he'll be welcomed with open arms by the CBC.

Yep. And by the way? It's NAALCP ;)

"I plan on joining, I'm not gonna ask for permission or whatever, I'm gonna find out when they meet and I will be a member of the Congressional Black Caucus and I think I meet all of the criteria and it's so important that we break down this 'monolithic voice' that continues to talk about victimization and dependency in the black community," West said on WOR radio.

"We've got to turn this thing around, and I think it's time for some different voices to be in that body politic," he added.

Link

This could be some excellent political theater, though I expect the vast majority of the drama will come from the Democrat members of the CBC.
Keep your friends close, your enemies closer.

The Founding Fathers valued liberal principles. It was liberalism that gave birth to the audacity of hope that gave us the American Revolution.

stop making up arguments and beating them down. straw men are so passe around here:lol:
:rofl: You guys really believe that shit, don't you?

Face it, Statist Boi: You'd have informed on the revolutionaries to King George.

The American Revolution was a liberal elitist act. :lol:

So why have you "liberals" abandoned the concept of personal liberty and embraced subservience to the State?

Also, let's not forget the near record 27 Latino Reps on the Hill! This new racial diversity in Republican Congressional and Gubernatorial elections is an intriguing twist.

The NAACP is on the record as saying the Tea Party is NOT racist. But they did call out the Tea Party for sheltering racists at their rallies. we all saw the signs.

I am out of rep power for now.

You'd think the CBC would welcome a little diversity to their ranks.

Welcoming an Uncle Thomas who repeats what white conservative Teabaggers tell him is diversity?

So the only way to be included on the diversity bandwagon is to think and speak the exact same way as everyone else?

soccer_ball.jpg

Face it, Statist Boi: You'd have informed on the revolutionaries to King George.

So why have you "liberals" abandoned the concept of personal liberty and embraced subservience to the State?

subservience to the State?

I thought all liberals were fighting the state?

you seem to want to have it both ways -- just like the way you take it up the ass.

daveman01avatarspoof.png

you just killed 'em with that response....Can't wait to see the idiotic comeback.

:cuckoo:

usmbfrankshieldtranspar.png

The CBC is Racist. It is what it is. I see no reason for Colonel West to join them. It is his choice though. Nuff said.

Oh, now they're racist, LMAO, I knew that was going to come, a white Republican retard accusing the CBC of being racist while simultaneously pretending there#s no racism in the Tea Party, I'm dealing with inferior company here.
No. You're failing to deal with your own hatred for Caucasians.
You use race as a weapon. You hide behind the wall of political correctness to protect you from criticism of your bigotry.
The congressional black caucus is racially exclusionary. That in and of itself makes it racist.

subservience to the State?

I thought all liberals were fighting the state?
No, dumbass. You see the collective as worth more than the individual. You support an all-powerful nanny state because you're too chickenshit to make your own decisions and accept their consequences.
you seem to want to have it both ways -- just like the way you take it up the ass.

daveman01avatarspoof.png
Ahhh, yet another oh-so-tolerant leftist using homosexuality as an insult.

Let me guess...some of your best friends are gay, so you CAN't be a homophobe, right?

You may believe that, but you're spectacularly stupid.

whatever davey boy, we have your number

No, you dumbfuck pussy. What security risk is involved in revealing the cost of the trip?

Face it, dumbfuck pussy. You can't tolerate criticism of Obama. You know why?

Because you're a dumbfuck pussy.

And you SUCK at Photoshop. Holy shit, you're really awful at it. If I couldn't do it any better than you can, I sure as hell wouldn't be proving to the whole internet what a talentless hack I was.

Damn, boy -- you suck. :lol:

"And you SUCK at Photoshop."

the latest chorus from the Dante Fevah Brigade? :lol: too funny

you girls really ought to learn how to vary the talking point attacks against Dante that you share. :rofl:

gawd, you guys are pathetic. :cool:

In fact you have no proof that neither the CBC nor NAACP are racists, blabbering the same accusation ad naseum isn't going to make it true. As far as things being all "whitey's" fault, everything isn't whitey's fault but the race problem in America is whitey's fault because whitey created it, strengthened it and still continues to uphold it[despite some recent gains which are the equivalent of pulling a 12 inch knife six inches out of the black man's back] and hates to hear this truth and because of his guilt complex so he resorts to calling the people he has oppressed and continues to oppress racists.

Forum List

Back