Rep.-elect West plans to join Congressional Black Caucus

Moon

Why so serious?
Aug 9, 2008
Between there and here
"I plan on joining, I'm not gonna ask for permission or whatever, I'm gonna find out when they meet and I will be a member of the Congressional Black Caucus and I think I meet all of the criteria and it's so important that we break down this 'monolithic voice' that continues to talk about victimization and dependency in the black community," West said on WOR radio.

"We've got to turn this thing around, and I think it's time for some different voices to be in that body politic," he added.

Link

This could be some excellent political theater, though I expect the vast majority of the drama will come from the Democrat members of the CBC.

He's a good man. He'll shake things up a bit. Congressional Black Caucus meetings are resembling KKK rallies more & more every year. They've become very hateful & bigoted. Allen West will definitely change things for the better in the Congressional Black Caucus. Go get em Colonel!

"I plan on joining, I'm not gonna ask for permission or whatever, I'm gonna find out when they meet and I will be a member of the Congressional Black Caucus and I think I meet all of the criteria and it's so important that we break down this 'monolithic voice' that continues to talk about victimization and dependency in the black community," West said on WOR radio.

"We've got to turn this thing around, and I think it's time for some different voices to be in that body politic," he added.

Link

This could be some excellent political theater, though I expect the vast majority of the drama will come from the Democrat members of the CBC.

From the Article:

West hasn't been shy about giving grief to President Obama, the nation's first black president, grief on issues of race. West accused the president of exploiting race for political purposes after his administration decided not to prosecute members of the New Black Panther Party on allegations of voter intimidation in the 2008 election.

He's dead-on. And I think he will be rejected by them. He's the wrong political stripe. And If he does? He'll be treated like a bastard Step-child.

It's how these Statists operate.

Link

From the Article:

West hasn't been shy about giving grief to President Obama, the nation's first black president, grief on issues of race. West accused the president of exploiting race for political purposes after his administration decided not to prosecute members of the New Black Panther Party on allegations of voter intimidation in the 2008 election.

He's dead-on. And I think he will be rejected by them. He's the wrong political stripe. And If he does? He'll be treated like a bastard Step-child.

It's how these Statists operate.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how it goes once the session starts.

He's a good man. He'll shake things up a bit. Congressional Black Caucus meetings are resembling KKK rallies more & more every year. They've become very hateful & bigoted. Allen West will definitely change things for the better in the Congressional Black Caucus. Go get em Colonel!
Dat boy don't know his place do he? :lol:

J'adore West...and donated to his campaign.

It's going to be fun to watch him kick some ass.

J'adore West...and donated to his campaign.

It's going to be fun to watch him kick some ass.

He certianly has the thug florida bikers kicking ass for him. I guess these guys are the KKK uncovered.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz-xYu7cuoU&playnext=1&videos=8MXVFdu_7hY&feature=mfu_in_order[/ame]

I didn't see anyone beat up in that clip, unlike the SEIU thugs who beat up Ken Gladney

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXBOgPCh9w]SEIU Beats Up Gladney[/ame]

first fla. rep house member since oh, 1870(?)

oh and Scott? the other darky? From SC, first house rep. since reconstruction, both backed by those evil racist bastard tea party folks.....

If they don't let him in, They'll have to rename it the Congressional liberal Black Caucus. Maybe he could hire the ACLU and claim Conservative discrimination :laugh:

Forum List

Back