Rep.-elect West plans to join Congressional Black Caucus

You'd think the CBC would welcome a little diversity to their ranks.

Welcoming an Uncle Thomas who repeats what white conservative Teabaggers tell him is diversity?

So the only way to be included on the diversity bandwagon is to think and speak the exact same way as everyone else?

Do you think everyone in the CBC all agree with one another? West' points are not diverse, its just the same old crap from Teabaggers.

Colonel Allen West will be the best thing to ever happen to the Congressional Black Caucus. He'll definitely shake things up. The CBC has lost so much credibility in recent years. The Colonel could help change that. I guess we'll see whether or not they accept him. My advice to them would be to accept the man with open arms.

Shut your face monkey, the CBC has not lost credibility with blacks and Allen West isn't going to be its best thing, stop dreaming with your partisan monkey speak and face reality.

Have to agree the CBC has not lost credibility with blacks; most notably the relatives of CBC members who were the recipients of college scholarships.
BTW, what is the credibility determinant for the CBC as concerns other blacks?

"I plan on joining, I'm not gonna ask for permission or whatever, I'm gonna find out when they meet and I will be a member of the Congressional Black Caucus and I think I meet all of the criteria and it's so important that we break down this 'monolithic voice' that continues to talk about victimization and dependency in the black community," West said on WOR radio.

"We've got to turn this thing around, and I think it's time for some different voices to be in that body politic," he added.

Link

This could be some excellent political theater, though I expect the vast majority of the drama will come from the Democrat members of the CBC.

He's not going to ask he just going to join, as if anyone can just join without getting an invitation, :rolleyes: I think his intent is to try to discredit and cause problems for the CBC, not to really discuss any solutions constructively. If he tries to accuse the CBC of racism for not accepting him he better be careful that his history of playing the card doesn't come up .

Colonel Allen West will be the best thing to ever happen to the Congressional Black Caucus. He'll definitely shake things up. The CBC has lost so much credibility in recent years. The Colonel could help change that. I guess we'll see whether or not they accept him. My advice to them would be to accept the man with open arms.

Shut your face monkey, the CBC has not lost credibility with blacks and Allen West isn't going to be its best thing, stop dreaming with your partisan monkey speak and face reality.

Have to agree the CBC has not lost credibility with blacks; most notably the relatives of CBC members who were the recipients of college scholarships.
BTW, what is the credibility determinant for the CBC as concerns other blacks?

BS, but if you want to go down that route, you'll have to bring up the fact that white Republican children that get into schools and colleges based on legacy admissions.

Welcoming an Uncle Thomas who repeats what white conservative Teabaggers tell him is diversity?

So the only way to be included on the diversity bandwagon is to think and speak the exact same way as everyone else?

Do you think everyone in the CBC all agree with one another? West' points are not diverse, its just the same old crap from Teabaggers.

I think the CBC is pretty unilateral in its views. Compared to them, West will certainly hold a diverse viewpoint, but of course that's exactly why you call him an Uncle Tom.

Colonel Allen West is a good man and clearly not Racist enough for the African American Democrats who control the CBC. I'm sure if he started screeching that "GOD DAMN AMERICA!!" and "IT'S ALL WHITEY'S FAULT!!" stuff,he would be welcomed with open arms by the Democrat assholes. Seriously,if they don't accept him,then fuck em. He's better than them anyway.

Last edited:
Also, let's not forget the near record 27 Latino Reps on the Hill! This new racial diversity in Republican Congressional and Gubernatorial elections is an intriguing twist.

And the Teaparty is rascist???...............hmmmmmm...........

Last edited:

I think the CBC is pretty unilateral in its views. Compared to them, West will certainly hold a diverse viewpoint, but of course that's exactly why you call him an Uncle Tom.

I'm going to repeat my question, do you think everyone in the CBC has the same views and to that i will add do you have any evidence that they do if the answer is yes? How often do you follow the CBC because except for race baiting attacks against them I don't expect a rightwing tard like yourself to know anything about the CBC.

The CBC is Racist. It is what it is. I see no reason for Colonel West to join them. It is his choice though. Nuff said.

The CBC is Racist. It is what it is. I see no reason for Colonel West to join them. It is his choice though. Nuff said.

Oh, now they're racist, LMAO, I knew that was going to come, a white Republican retard accusing the CBC of being racist while simultaneously pretending there#s no racism in the Tea Party, I'm dealing with inferior company here.

Also, let's not forget the near record 27 Latino Reps on the Hill! This new racial diversity in Republican Congressional and Gubernatorial elections is an intriguing twist.

The NAACP is on the record as saying the Tea Party is NOT racist. But they did call out the Tea Party for sheltering racists at their rallies. we all saw the signs.

The NAACP is on the record as saying the Tea Party is NOT racist. But they did call out the Tea Party for sheltering racists at their rallies. we all saw the signs.

Sign.

That's how your post should have ended. The naacp went batshit crazy b/c they "heard" that there was a racist sign at a rally.

The CBC is far more Racist than anything i've seen with Tea Parties. Just my own observations anyway. Colonel West shouldn't join the CBC in my opinion. It's not my decision though. It's his.

I'm going to repeat my question, do you think everyone in the CBC has the same views and to that i will add do you have any evidence that they do if the answer is yes? How often do you follow the CBC because except for race baiting attacks against them I don't expect a rightwing tard like yourself to know anything about the CBC.

"Rightwing tard"? You mean as opposed to a leftwing tard that screeches "UNCLE TOM!!!!!!!" at the thought of a black conservative joining the CBC?

You could have asked "So the only way to be included on the Tea Party bandwagon is to think and speak the exact same way as everyone else?"

But that would be a false statement, and has nothing to do with he discussion at hand.

Sign.

That's how your post should have ended. The naacp went batshit crazy b/c they "heard" that there was a racist sign at a rally.

hey weirdo, take a break:eusa_whistle:

Colonel Allen West is...
...is a disgrace.

The man disgraced the uniform.

West, who at the time was just short of having 20 years of service, was charged with violating articles 128 (assault) and 134 (general article) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. West was processed through an Article 32 hearing in November 2003, where he admitted wrongdoing, was fined $5,000 over two months for misconduct and assault.

Allen West (politician) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back