Rep. Darrell Issa Suggests Trump-Russia Inquiry Needs Special Prosecutor, Not Jeff Sessions

Why didn't The Obama Administration Subpoena The DNC server Hillary Clinton claimed was hacked?

The was a political Nuclear Bomb that would have won the election for the Dems so why didn't The DNC Use The Uber Bomb?

Why didn't the FBI, CIA, DOJ subpoena this DNC server with the so called "Evidence?"

The first thing that needs done is for Sessions to Subpoena The DNC server and prove to The American People That Allegations Of Russian Hacking Were True!

Show us The Evidence!

The DNC could Impeach Trump with it, so why are they refusing to show it to us?
The FBI told them it had been hacked and they said fuck you to the FBI when they offered to help. I wonder why? They still had the Obama protection squad in place.
Oh... did Obama use a false name to chat with Hillary? How did they chat?

So what leftards are claiming is that Russia interfered by hacking DNC operatives showing e-mail communications as to how the DNC was going to steal the election like they stole the DNC nomination from Sanders? Do the leftards REALLY want to go with that????

View attachment 114420

What about comrade Trump's Russian ties? You are just going to ignore that and blat about Hillary and Obama aren't you.

No leftard has been able to tell me what Russia has done to USA.INC or even the E.U besides deny them of the Crimea peninsula after the illegal coup d'etat of the Ukraine and fight off the CIA funded ISIS in Syria........why is Russia an enemy but China isn't? Russia isn't "communist" any more but we sure have a lot of Marxists in congress that have ties to commie front groups. They worry me more than Russia ever could. You have sooooo much to learn.

So what leftards are claiming is that Russia interfered by hacking DNC operatives showing e-mail communications as to how the DNC was going to steal the election like they stole the DNC nomination from Sanders? Do the leftards REALLY want to go with that????

View attachment 114420

What about comrade Trump's Russian ties? You are just going to ignore that and blat about Hillary and Obama aren't you.

What about how Hillary sold American mineral rights to Russia while she was Secretary of State? Aye?

Mineral rights to Uranium mines.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Sup?
Hillary isn't president, Trump is. Or are you admitting Trump is worse.
Trump administration sought to enlist intelligence officials, key lawmakers to counter Russia stories

View attachment 114420

No leftard has been able to tell me what Russia has done to USA.INC or even the E.U besides deny them of the Crimea peninsula after the illegal coup d'etat of the Ukraine and fight off the CIA funded ISIS in Syria........why is Russia an enemy but China isn't? Russia isn't "communist" any more but we sure have a lot of Marxists in congress that have ties to commie front groups. They worry me more than Russia ever could. You have sooooo much to learn.
Will a Special Prosecutor Investigate Possible Russian Ties to Trump Campaign?

Just fake news lol

View attachment 114420

Just fake news lol

Absolutely that's fake news.

If you can't see that I feel sorry for you.

I was taught to spot bullshit like that in 7th grade. Apparently they aren't doing that anymore, that needs fixed.

View attachment 114420

Just fake news lol

I am all about transparency...let the chips fall where they may. Leftards shun the light like cockroaches.

Alright Marion and Dale. Lets let an independent investigation take place so we can put the comrade Trump thing to rest. And hopefully move on

58b10d0b2900002100bead88.jpeg

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) said on “Real Time With Bill Maher,” “You’re going to need to use the special prosecutor’s statute and office.”

“You cannot have somebody who was on the campaign and who is an appointee,” the GOP congressman says.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) said during an interview on “Real Time With Bill Maher” on Friday night that the investigation into Russia’s ties to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and the U.S. election hacking needs a special prosecutor ― not Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

The conservative congressman, who supported Trump during his 2016 campaign, also seemed to agree with host Bill Maher that Sessions should recuse himself from the investigation.

Maher posed a question to Issa about the FBI’s investigation Trump-Russia by flipping the controversy on its head.

Maher asked Issa if, in 2012, he “would let it slide” had Russians hacked Mitt Romney’s campaign and been in talks with former President Barack Obama’s campaign.

“No,” Issa said quickly. When asked if he’d let it slide in Trump’s administration, Issa said again, just as quickly: “No.”

“We need an independent prosecutor,” Maher said later. “And Jeff Sessions should recuse himself, the same way Loretta Lynch recused herself, because he was a part of the Trump campaign, is that correct?” Maher asked, referring to former Attorney General Lynch andHillary Clinton’s email investigation.

That’s when Issa appeared to make his response more clear.

“You’re right that you cannot have somebody, a friend of mine, Jeff Sessions, who was on the campaign and who was an appointee,” Issa told Maher. “You’re going to need to use the special prosecutor’s statute and office.”

Then, Issa doubles down on his statement with a critical take on Russia.

More: Rep. Darrell Issa Suggests Trump-Russia Inquiry Needs Special Prosecutor, Not Jeff Sessions

Issa must really be afraid of being voted out of office - otherwise I can't imagine him making such a statement.

Washington Redskin,
Stay out of the the firewater

Why didn't The Obama Administration Subpoena The DNC server Hillary Clinton claimed was hacked?

The was a political Nuclear Bomb that would have won the election for the Dems so why didn't The DNC Use The Uber Bomb?

Why didn't the FBI, CIA, DOJ subpoena this DNC server with the so called "Evidence?"

The first thing that needs done is for Sessions to Subpoena The DNC server and prove to The American People That Allegations Of Russian Hacking Were True!

Show us The Evidence!

So now it didn't happen? :cuckoo:

Chairman of the House Intelligence committee states flat out that there is no evidence.

California Rep. Devin Nunes told reporters at California Republican convention in Sacramento on Saturday, according to the San Francisco Gate.

“I have to have some evidence that some American actually had contact with Russians. And I don’t have that now. This is almost like McCarthyism revisited,” he added.

Read more: House Intel Chair: Calls For Trump-Russia Special Prosecutor ‘Almost Like McCarthyism’

View attachment 114420

What about how Hillary sold American mineral rights to Russia while she was Secretary of State? Aye?

Mineral rights to Uranium mines.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Sup?
Hillary isn't president, Trump is. Or are you admitting Trump is worse.
Trump administration sought to enlist intelligence officials, key lawmakers to counter Russia stories

That's been denied by the FBI.

Chairman of the House Intelligence committee states flat out that there is no evidence.

California Rep. Devin Nunes told reporters at California Republican convention in Sacramento on Saturday, according to the San Francisco Gate.

“I have to have some evidence that some American actually had contact with Russians. And I don’t have that now. This is almost like McCarthyism revisited,” he added.

Read more: House Intel Chair: Calls For Trump-Russia Special Prosecutor ‘Almost Like McCarthyism’

Not keeping up on current events are you? What you just posted is exactly why we need an independent investigation.

White House worked with House and Senate intelligence chairs to rebut Russia ties

FBI denies White House chief of staff Reince Priebus’ call to rebut media reports on Trump-Russia ties

FBI denies Priebus’ call to rebut reports on Trump-Russia ties
Nice link.
FBI denies White House chief of staff Reince Priebus’ call to rebut media reports on Trump-Russia ties

FBI denies Priebus’ call to rebut reports on Trump-Russia ties
From your link:

The FBI shot down a request from White House chief of staff Reince Priebus to dispute media reports that top Trump aides had regular contact with Russian agents during the presidential election, according to reports Thursday.

In defiance of decades-old restrictions on such contact, Priebus asked FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe to disavow the stories published by CNN and the New York Times last Friday, a White House official said.

The FBI didn't agree to spread propaganda for Dump

I knew I'd seen it somewhere. Priebus didn't ask for a coverup. No one would be that freaking stupid.

"In the background briefing, the officials said that Priebus met with McCabe for five minutes after a 7:30 a.m. meeting at the White House on Feb. 15.

“I want you to know story in NYT is BS,” McCabe told Priebus, according to the senior White House officials.

Priebus then asked McCabe what could be done to respond publicly. He said he was “getting crushed” by the story.

“What am I supposed to do?” Priebus asked, according to the White House.

McCabe called Priebus later in the day and said that the FBI was unable to say anything in response to the report.

“We’d love to help but we can’t get into the position of making statements on every story,” he said, according to the White House.

Priebus then asked McCabe if he could cite “senior intelligence officials” as saying that there was nothing to the New York Times report. McCabe said that he could, and Priebus did just that on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

According to the officials, FBI director James Comey entered the picture by calling Priebus. He reiterated much of what McCabe had said, including that the Times report was inaccurate."

White House: FBI Told Trump Chief Of Staff That Russia Reports Were ‘BS’.

I knew I'd seen it somewhere. Priebus didn't ask for a coverup. No one would be that freaking stupid.

"In the background briefing, the officials said that Priebus met with McCabe for five minutes after a 7:30 a.m. meeting at the White House on Feb. 15.

“I want you to know story in NYT is BS,” McCabe told Priebus, according to the senior White House officials.

Priebus then asked McCabe what could be done to respond publicly. He said he was “getting crushed” by the story.

“What am I supposed to do?” Priebus asked, according to the White House.

McCabe called Priebus later in the day and said that the FBI was unable to say anything in response to the report.

“We’d love to help but we can’t get into the position of making statements on every story,” he said, according to the White House.

Priebus then asked McCabe if he could cite “senior intelligence officials” as saying that there was nothing to the New York Times report. McCabe said that he could, and Priebus did just that on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

According to the officials, FBI director James Comey entered the picture by calling Priebus. He reiterated much of what McCabe had said, including that the Times report was inaccurate."

White House: FBI Told Trump Chief Of Staff That Russia Reports Were ‘BS’.
lol what about your previous link that showed preibus tried to tell the fbi what to do? was that one a mistake on your part and just fake news?

Show us The Evidence!

The FBI told them it had been hacked and they said fuck you to the FBI when they offered to help. I wonder why? They still had the Obama protection squad in place.

Please show us evidence that THE FBI looked at the server. They did not. No one has been allowed to look at it, and no one has been allowed to confirm the SO CALLED Evidence.

There is no evidence.

There is nothing even remotely sensitive about such evidence if it exists. We already saw the emails on the server, which imo were leaked by a Sander's Supporter.

There is no proof of any hacking by anyone.

And THE DNC can totally prove that they are telling the truth by simply turning over the server, letting someone, Hell anyone look at it to confirm this BIG LIE.

Assange published the emails and he said they did not come from Russian Hackers. So I believe him, and I say to THE DNC.....

PROVE IT!

The DNC STORY IS just a cover story, just like The Video story was a cover story for Benghazi. Another lie to simply distract from some nasty things said in those emails, dirty deeds done, and a rigged primary.

There is The Media's Story. There is proof THE DNC said and did all of those things, stole debate questions, and rigged their own primary.

ZERO PROOF of RUSSIAN HACKING.

View attachment 114420

And I'll repeat myself. The Left has a slam dunk landslide victory for Hillary Clinton if they actually had any evidence at all That RUSSIA hacked THE DNC SERVER.

So knowing they could take THE WHITE HOUSE simply by showing America they had proof to back up their fictitious allegations, then why wouldn't they drop that Political Hydrogen Bomb before The Election?

Forum List

Back