Rep. Darrell Issa Suggests Trump-Russia Inquiry Needs Special Prosecutor, Not Jeff Sessions

So what leftards are claiming is that Russia interfered by hacking DNC operatives showing e-mail communications as to how the DNC was going to steal the election like they stole the DNC nomination from Sanders? Do the leftards REALLY want to go with that????

View attachment 114420

And I'll repeat myself. The Left has a slam dunk landslide victory for Hillary Clinton if they actually had any evidence at all That RUSSIA hacked THE DNC SERVER.

So knowing they could take THE WHITE HOUSE simply by showing America they had proof to back up their fictitious allegations, then why wouldn't they drop that Political Hydrogen Bomb before The Election?
shit it was back in early 2016 or late 2015. why didn't they?

It would have easily won them the election if THE DNC showed America THE EVIDENCE of Russian Hacking they claimed they had. Not one person has seen this server, or its logs.

So the only logical conclusion is that The CLAIM, IS A LIE, and a cover story to distract from the ugly things THE DNC said in those emails, and a COVER for the fact they rigged their own primaries, and stole debate questions, and paid thugs to disrupt political rallies and town halls.

Show us the evidence and even THE GOP would impeach Trump.

But there is no Evidence.

NONE, or THE DIRTY DEMS would have used it in the campaign and be sitting in THE WHITE HOUSE RIGHT NOW.

There is evidence of Russia hacking the election. What they do not know is the EXTENT to which the manipulation allowed the orange ignoramous to become president.

Trumpsters are the most ignorant, uneducated scum this country has ever seen

Hey thee that thinks thyself intelligent: The "evidence" is from early 2016. If it had any weight whatsoever to it, Democrats would not have sat on it. It would have been broadcast day in and day out for almost a year.

Did you wear a football helmet and didn't play football?

The Obama Admin and the entire law enforcement and intelligence apparatus of THE US GOVERNMENT had the power to subpoena the DNC server and it's logs to force The Democrat Party to prove it's allegations that The Russians Hacked their server and interfered in The Election.

The DNC itself has the power NOW to show THE WORLD this proof, to Impeach Trump if it has this "so called" EVIDENCE.

So why not pull the trigger on that, and drop the equivalent of a Political Hydrogen Bomb on The GOP and take The WHITE HOUSE and CONGRESS back?

You have this UBER WEAPON and you refuse to use it?

Why?

Why wouldn't someone in THE DNC try to leak this to THE PUBLIC?

It's because there is no evidence. NONE.

Or it'd be plastered all over the news all over the world 24-7 until Trump Resigned from Office.

You have a Magic Bullet.....A TRUMP SLAYER....and The DNC won't pull the trigger?

Shit, they don't even have an imaginary gun for that imaginary bullet...that's why.

PURE FICTION.

What about comrade Trump's Russian ties? You are just going to ignore that and blat about Hillary and Obama aren't you.

What about how Hillary sold American mineral rights to Russia while she was Secretary of State? Aye?

Mineral rights to Uranium mines.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Sup?
Hillary isn't president, Trump is. Or are you admitting Trump is worse.
Trump administration sought to enlist intelligence officials, key lawmakers to counter Russia stories

Not according to the loony left. Remember, "Not My President" and "Hillary won the popular vote".
I remember Trump winning and being butthurt about crowd sizes and not knowing wtf he is doing.

Do yourself a favor and check for polyps while you have your head up your ass. He's doing fine and could be getting even more done if obstructionist Democrats would let him finalize his admin picks. Speaking of being butthurt.
Democrat obstruction? Dude the Reps have all phases, you are golden. Get off the "Dems stopped me cause Im a little bitch" whine wagon and fucking do something dickass.

What about how Hillary sold American mineral rights to Russia while she was Secretary of State? Aye?

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Sup?
Trump administration sought to enlist intelligence officials, key lawmakers to counter Russia stories

Not according to the loony left. Remember, "Not My President" and "Hillary won the popular vote".
I remember Trump winning and being butthurt about crowd sizes and not knowing wtf he is doing.

Do yourself a favor and check for polyps while you have your head up your ass. He's doing fine and could be getting even more done if obstructionist Democrats would let him finalize his admin picks. Speaking of being butthurt.
Democrat obstruction? Dude the Reps have all phases, you are golden. Get off the "Dems stopped me cause Im a little bitch" whine wagon and fucking do something dickass.

Show us Your UBER WEAPON! Show us The DNC SUPER WEAPON that would destroy THE GOP FOREVER.

Show us THE DNC SERVER, and the proof that THE Democrat Party says it has of Russian Hacking.
Show us THE PROOF that would have won the DNC the White House if only they had used it.
Show us the proof of Russian Hacking or STFU.

So what leftards are claiming is that Russia interfered by hacking DNC operatives showing e-mail communications as to how the DNC was going to steal the election like they stole the DNC nomination from Sanders? Do the leftards REALLY want to go with that????

View attachment 114420

What about comrade Trump's Russian ties? You are just going to ignore that and blat about Hillary and Obama aren't you.

Sup?

not the way I saw it portrayed on TV. hmmmmm biased much? look at my signature.

still waiting on why the DNC sat on the hack story for a year? WTF, if they really truly were concerned, it should have been part of the libturd scheduled debates? Should have been the lead story nightly until investigated. What the hell happened? Or is this just another libturd spoof? come now, lay it out for us dummies on the right that beat hitlery.

Sup?

Speaking of little bitch whining dickasses, you're a leg humping liar.....or you really do have your head up your ass. So my suggestion that you do yourself a favor and check for polyps still stands.

Democrats plan to hold Senate floor round-the-clock in protest of Trump picks

Betsy DeVos vote: Senate Democrats to hold floor over nomination vote - CNNPolitics.com

Democrats Stall Cabinet Nominee for Special Interest Bailout

Senate Democrats boycott Trump nominees, bringing protest movement into the Capitol

Speaking of little bitch whining dickasses, you're a leg humping liar.....or you really do have your head up your ass. So my suggestion that you do yourself a favor and check for polyps still stands.

Betsy DeVos vote: Senate Democrats to hold floor over nomination vote - CNNPolitics.com

Senate Democrats boycott Trump nominees, bringing protest movement into the Capitol
And Republicans have a majority and will do what they want (see horrible picks like Devos). The whiny Reps can't even get rid of Obamacare like they have been braying about for what 10 years now? What a bunch of idiots.

And Republicans have a majority and will do what they want (see horrible picks like Devos). The whiny Reps can't even get rid of Obamacare like they have been braying about for what 10 years now? What a bunch of idiots.

Speaking of idiots, its only been one month. Were you as critical of Obama when he had 8 years and didn't do half the things he said he would in 2008? Of course not, because you're a moron. How are those polyps?

IMG_0225.JPG
Speaking of idiots, its only been one month

58b10d0b2900002100bead88.jpeg

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) said on “Real Time With Bill Maher,” “You’re going to need to use the special prosecutor’s statute and office.”

“You cannot have somebody who was on the campaign and who is an appointee,” the GOP congressman says.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) said during an interview on “Real Time With Bill Maher” on Friday night that the investigation into Russia’s ties to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and the U.S. election hacking needs a special prosecutor ― not Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

The conservative congressman, who supported Trump during his 2016 campaign, also seemed to agree with host Bill Maher that Sessions should recuse himself from the investigation.

Maher posed a question to Issa about the FBI’s investigation Trump-Russia by flipping the controversy on its head.

Maher asked Issa if, in 2012, he “would let it slide” had Russians hacked Mitt Romney’s campaign and been in talks with former President Barack Obama’s campaign.

“No,” Issa said quickly. When asked if he’d let it slide in Trump’s administration, Issa said again, just as quickly: “No.”

“We need an independent prosecutor,” Maher said later. “And Jeff Sessions should recuse himself, the same way Loretta Lynch recused herself, because he was a part of the Trump campaign, is that correct?” Maher asked, referring to former Attorney General Lynch andHillary Clinton’s email investigation.

That’s when Issa appeared to make his response more clear.

“You’re right that you cannot have somebody, a friend of mine, Jeff Sessions, who was on the campaign and who was an appointee,” Issa told Maher. “You’re going to need to use the special prosecutor’s statute and office.”

Then, Issa doubles down on his statement with a critical take on Russia.

More: Rep. Darrell Issa Suggests Trump-Russia Inquiry Needs Special Prosecutor, Not Jeff Sessions

Issa must really be afraid of being voted out of office - otherwise I can't imagine him making such a statement.

I believe such policies are a waste of public monies. the Electoral College proclaimed our new chief magistrate of the Union.

We have a Commerce Clause and a Congress; why not a simple committee for oversight.

Our Merchant in Commerce in chief and Congress, should boldly go where they have not gone before.

View attachment 114528
Speaking of idiots, its only been one month

Ah, part of the fake news brigade. You do realize that your opinion does not equal fact. Trump hasn't burned anything down.

You'd do well to read this. Keeping the fauxrage rhetoric dialed to an 11 24/7 is going to result in more and more people tuning you out and realizing what a moonbat you really are. I suggest you save it for when something actually outrageous happens.

Fellow Democrats, your effort to destroy the president is abnormal, writes Ted Van Dyk

And I'll repeat myself. The Left has a slam dunk landslide victory for Hillary Clinton if they actually had any evidence at all That RUSSIA hacked THE DNC SERVER.

So knowing they could take THE WHITE HOUSE simply by showing America they had proof to back up their fictitious allegations, then why wouldn't they drop that Political Hydrogen Bomb before The Election?

It would have easily won them the election if THE DNC showed America THE EVIDENCE of Russian Hacking they claimed they had. Not one person has seen this server, or its logs.

So the only logical conclusion is that The CLAIM, IS A LIE, and a cover story to distract from the ugly things THE DNC said in those emails, and a COVER for the fact they rigged their own primaries, and stole debate questions, and paid thugs to disrupt political rallies and town halls.

NONE, or THE DIRTY DEMS would have used it in the campaign and be sitting in THE WHITE HOUSE RIGHT NOW.

There is evidence of Russia hacking the election. What they do not know is the EXTENT to which the manipulation allowed the orange ignoramous to become president.

Hey thee that thinks thyself intelligent: The "evidence" is from early 2016. If it had any weight whatsoever to it, Democrats would not have sat on it. It would have been broadcast day in and day out for almost a year.

The Obama Admin and the entire law enforcement and intelligence apparatus of THE US GOVERNMENT had the power to subpoena the DNC server and it's logs to force The Democrat Party to prove it's allegations that The Russians Hacked their server and interfered in The Election.

The DNC itself has the power NOW to show THE WORLD this proof, to Impeach Trump if it has this "so called" EVIDENCE.

So why not pull the trigger on that, and drop the equivalent of a Political Hydrogen Bomb on The GOP and take The WHITE HOUSE and CONGRESS back?

Why?

Or it'd be plastered all over the news all over the world 24-7 until Trump Resigned from Office.

You have a Magic Bullet.....A TRUMP SLAYER....and The DNC won't pull the trigger?

Shit, they don't even have an imaginary gun for that imaginary bullet...that's why.

PURE FICTION.

Morons (the left) on parade at USMB.

Why?

PURE FICTION.

Morons (the left) on parade at USMB.
everyday baby

Forum List

Back