Rep. Darrell Issa Suggests Trump-Russia Inquiry Needs Special Prosecutor, Not Jeff Sessions

So what leftards are claiming is that Russia interfered by hacking DNC operatives showing e-mail communications as to how the DNC was going to steal the election like they stole the DNC nomination from Sanders? Do the leftards REALLY want to go with that????

View attachment 114420

And I'll repeat myself. The Left has a slam dunk landslide victory for Hillary Clinton if they actually had any evidence at all That RUSSIA hacked THE DNC SERVER.

So knowing they could take THE WHITE HOUSE simply by showing America they had proof to back up their fictitious allegations, then why wouldn't they drop that Political Hydrogen Bomb before The Election?

Because it was made up after the election. :FIREdevil:

So what leftards are claiming is that Russia interfered by hacking DNC operatives showing e-mail communications as to how the DNC was going to steal the election like they stole the DNC nomination from Sanders? Do the leftards REALLY want to go with that????

View attachment 114420

What about comrade Trump's Russian ties? You are just going to ignore that and blat about Hillary and Obama aren't you.

What about how Hillary sold American mineral rights to Russia while she was Secretary of State? Aye?

Mineral rights to Uranium mines.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Sup?
what about the Obummer conversation when he thought he was off mic? oopsss.

View attachment 114420

And I'll repeat myself. The Left has a slam dunk landslide victory for Hillary Clinton if they actually had any evidence at all That RUSSIA hacked THE DNC SERVER.

So knowing they could take THE WHITE HOUSE simply by showing America they had proof to back up their fictitious allegations, then why wouldn't they drop that Political Hydrogen Bomb before The Election?
shit it was back in early 2016 or late 2015. why didn't they?

View attachment 114420

It would have easily won them the election if THE DNC showed America THE EVIDENCE of Russian Hacking they claimed they had. Not one person has seen this server, or its logs.

So the only logical conclusion is that The CLAIM, IS A LIE, and a cover story to distract from the ugly things THE DNC said in those emails, and a COVER for the fact they rigged their own primaries, and stole debate questions, and paid thugs to disrupt political rallies and town halls.

Show us the evidence and even THE GOP would impeach Trump.

But there is no Evidence.

NONE, or THE DIRTY DEMS would have used it in the campaign and be sitting in THE WHITE HOUSE RIGHT NOW.

View attachment 114420

What about comrade Trump's Russian ties? You are just going to ignore that and blat about Hillary and Obama aren't you.

What about how Hillary sold American mineral rights to Russia while she was Secretary of State? Aye?

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Sup?
"obummer" isn't pres anymore. Trump dump is. You should pay more attention to current events.

View attachment 114420

Sup?
"obummer" isn't pres anymore. Trump dump is. You should pay more attention to current events.
if that is true, why did obummer take eight years to talk about bush?

But [Issa] said, "The American people are beginning to understand that Putin ... is a bad guy ... We need to investigate [the Russian leader's] activities and we need to do it because they are bad people."

And we need to know if Trump's buddies were buddies with Russians interfering in the election.

GOP congressman says special prosecutor needed to investigate Russia election meddling

He's right. It's not like sessions should be investigating the campaign he worked on

I give Issa credit for getting out in public on this issue

But [Issa] said, "The American people are beginning to understand that Putin ... is a bad guy ... We need to investigate [the Russian leader's] activities and we need to do it because they are bad people."

And we need to know if Trump's buddies were buddies with Russians interfering in the election.

GOP congressman says special prosecutor needed to investigate Russia election meddling

According to Obama, the Cold War is over. I can provide links if needed.

View attachment 114420

It would have easily won them the election if THE DNC showed America THE EVIDENCE of Russian Hacking they claimed they had. Not one person has seen this server, or its logs.

So the only logical conclusion is that The CLAIM, IS A LIE, and a cover story to distract from the ugly things THE DNC said in those emails, and a COVER for the fact they rigged their own primaries, and stole debate questions, and paid thugs to disrupt political rallies and town halls.

NONE, or THE DIRTY DEMS would have used it in the campaign and be sitting in THE WHITE HOUSE RIGHT NOW.

There is evidence of Russia hacking the election. What they do not know is the EXTENT to which the manipulation allowed the orange ignoramous to become president.

Trumpsters are the most ignorant, uneducated scum this country has ever seen

View attachment 114420

There is evidence of Russia hacking the election. What they do not know is the EXTENT to which the manipulation allowed the orange ignoramous to become president.

so why can't the american public see this evidence?

Does that mean we should give the country to Putin?

Didn't think so

Dismissed

View attachment 114420

Sup?
Hillary isn't president, Trump is. Or are you admitting Trump is worse.
Trump administration sought to enlist intelligence officials, key lawmakers to counter Russia stories

Not according to the loony left. Remember, "Not My President" and "Hillary won the popular vote".

Didn't think so

Dismissed
kwc can live in the past. We are dealing with a man Issa called "KGB then, KGB now".

The Russian government is our enemy.

He's right. It's not like sessions should be investigating the campaign he worked on

I give Issa credit for getting out in public on this issue
so who is supposed to investigate? a democrat? Just asking. When the AG can't investigate where it is his job, I'm not sure who is qualified to do it?

View attachment 114420

Sup?
Trump administration sought to enlist intelligence officials, key lawmakers to counter Russia stories

Not according to the loony left. Remember, "Not My President" and "Hillary won the popular vote".
I remember Trump winning and being butthurt about crowd sizes and not knowing wtf he is doing.

View attachment 114420

Hey thee that thinks thyself intelligent: The "evidence" is from early 2016. If it had any weight whatsoever to it, Democrats would not have sat on it. It would have been broadcast day in and day out for almost a year.

Did you wear a football helmet in class and didn't play football? Even if you're female?

Last edited:

Didn't think so

Dismissed
kwc can live in the past. We are dealing with a man Issa called "KGB then, KGB now".

The Russian government is our enemy.

This incarnation of a murderous animal who has reporters and opposition candidates sure isn't our friend.

Dumb trumpster loons

View attachment 114420

Hey thee that thinks thyself intelligent: The "evidence" is from early 2016. If it had any weight whatsoever to it, Democrats would not have sat on it. It would have been broadcast day in and day out for almost a year.

Did you wear a football helmet and didn't play football?
Now cmon Marion you wore a leather 1920s style helmet be honest.

View attachment 114420

Sup?

I remember Trump winning and being butthurt about crowd sizes and not knowing wtf he is doing.

Do yourself a favor and check for polyps while you have your head up your ass. He's doing fine and could be getting even more done if obstructionist Democrats would let him finalize his admin picks. Speaking of being butthurt.

Did you wear a football helmet and didn't play football?
Now cmon Marion you wore a leather 1920s style helmet be honest.

He did.

Forum List

Back