Rep. Darrell Issa Suggests Trump-Russia Inquiry Needs Special Prosecutor, Not Jeff Sessions

Issa has seen the evidence and must be alarmed. Nail the Comrade!

If Trump is toxic what does that make Hillary ? Nah the Trump win was a total rejection of the left and the establishment Republicans.

Remember TWO important little factoids that may help your IQ improve

Hillary is NO LONGER in the picture (really, trust me as Trump would say)....
,,,,and when you talk about the Trump "win" ALWAYS remember that MORE people voted against him than voted for the orange clown.....

You can thank me later for helping with your IQ
There's nothing wrong with my IQ as there is probably nothing wrong with yours. What I do see is that you have an comprehension problem. Some how you lefties can't comprehend that the President is not elected by popular vote and the office is certainly not filled at the whim of California and NY which is were Clinton got that popular vote win.
So....not exactly the "total rejection" you claimed, eh?

If someone disagrees they are said to hate america. What a stupid ain of thought. Buy tthe t shirt I will it.

There's nothing wrong with my IQ as there is probably nothing wrong with yours. What I do see is that you have an comprehension problem. Some how you lefties can't comprehend that the President is not elected by popular vote and the office is certainly not filled at the whim of California and NY which is were Clinton got that popular vote win.

Well, nitwit, ALL I am asking from you half brained morons is to NOT use Trump's win as a MANDATE of the people.....since more people rejected the orange clown.....That is all,

Issa said yes in a hypothetical case a special prosecutor would be needed e.g. political appointees can't lead such an investigation, however he made clear congress will investigate, a special prosecutor will not be used. Swing and a miss OP.

Trump was a private citizen. Hillary paved the way for Russia to obtain lucrative uranium sites when she was secy/state. When are politicians going to call for an indictment against the Clinton Foundation?

Trump was a private citizen. Hillary paved the way for Russia to obtain lucrative uranium sites when she was secy/state. When are politicians going to call for an indictment against the Clinton Foundation?
Hillary did no such thing, you have been reading those right wing lies again

The more investigations the better! After all of Trump's birther nonsense - I want to see that bastard destroyed.

58b10d0b2900002100bead88.jpeg

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) said on “Real Time With Bill Maher,” “You’re going to need to use the special prosecutor’s statute and office.”

“You cannot have somebody who was on the campaign and who is an appointee,” the GOP congressman says.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) said during an interview on “Real Time With Bill Maher” on Friday night that the investigation into Russia’s ties to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and the U.S. election hacking needs a special prosecutor ― not Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

The conservative congressman, who supported Trump during his 2016 campaign, also seemed to agree with host Bill Maher that Sessions should recuse himself from the investigation.

Maher posed a question to Issa about the FBI’s investigation Trump-Russia by flipping the controversy on its head.

Maher asked Issa if, in 2012, he “would let it slide” had Russians hacked Mitt Romney’s campaign and been in talks with former President Barack Obama’s campaign.

“No,” Issa said quickly. When asked if he’d let it slide in Trump’s administration, Issa said again, just as quickly: “No.”

“We need an independent prosecutor,” Maher said later. “And Jeff Sessions should recuse himself, the same way Loretta Lynch recused herself, because he was a part of the Trump campaign, is that correct?” Maher asked, referring to former Attorney General Lynch andHillary Clinton’s email investigation.

That’s when Issa appeared to make his response more clear.

“You’re right that you cannot have somebody, a friend of mine, Jeff Sessions, who was on the campaign and who was an appointee,” Issa told Maher. “You’re going to need to use the special prosecutor’s statute and office.”

Then, Issa doubles down on his statement with a critical take on Russia.

More: Rep. Darrell Issa Suggests Trump-Russia Inquiry Needs Special Prosecutor, Not Jeff Sessions

Issa must really be afraid of being voted out of office - otherwise I can't imagine him making such a statement.

How did the Russians defeat Hillary for Trump....................

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) said on “Real Time With Bill Maher,” “You’re going to need to use the special prosecutor’s statute and office.”

“You cannot have somebody who was on the campaign and who is an appointee,” the GOP congressman says.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) said during an interview on “Real Time With Bill Maher” on Friday night that the investigation into Russia’s ties to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and the U.S. election hacking needs a special prosecutor ― not Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

The conservative congressman, who supported Trump during his 2016 campaign, also seemed to agree with host Bill Maher that Sessions should recuse himself from the investigation.

Maher posed a question to Issa about the FBI’s investigation Trump-Russia by flipping the controversy on its head.

Maher asked Issa if, in 2012, he “would let it slide” had Russians hacked Mitt Romney’s campaign and been in talks with former President Barack Obama’s campaign.

“No,” Issa said quickly. When asked if he’d let it slide in Trump’s administration, Issa said again, just as quickly: “No.”

“We need an independent prosecutor,” Maher said later. “And Jeff Sessions should recuse himself, the same way Loretta Lynch recused herself, because he was a part of the Trump campaign, is that correct?” Maher asked, referring to former Attorney General Lynch andHillary Clinton’s email investigation.

“You’re right that you cannot have somebody, a friend of mine, Jeff Sessions, who was on the campaign and who was an appointee,” Issa told Maher. “You’re going to need to use the special prosecutor’s statute and office.”

More: Rep. Darrell Issa Suggests Trump-Russia Inquiry Needs Special Prosecutor, Not Jeff Sessions

Issa must really be afraid of being voted out of office - otherwise I can't imagine him making such a statement.

That's too stupid to even dignify with a response.

Yeah but Trump was a private citizen and the alleged Russia hacks had nothing to do with political reality. The first thing the Sessions Justice Dept. needs to focus on is the connection between Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the deal that gave Russia access to lucrative uranium sites and whatever the Clinton Foundation gained in the transaction. Sorry lefties but republicans are in charge and whatever fantasies you have about Rep. Issa don't mean a thing.

That's too stupid to even dignify with a response.

So you have no answer and admit it. Kid no one is going to appoint a prosecutor to investigate nothing, which is all that you can point to

The more investigations the better! After all of Trump's birther nonsense

Now, now, my friend, I have it from good sources that those investigators that Trump sent to Hawaii will FINALLY make public that report on Obama's birth certificate......
They would have done it earlier but they had these severe sunburned skin issues to deal with.

When you prosecute Obama for his comments with his Russian counterpart prior to being elected, then I will take your crap serious. You people got nothing, and yet you gave your guy a pass ?

Obama had loans with Russian oligarchs????? Amazing what you learn on here.....

Oh, you mean Obama chatting with Mevdevev ???? Are you comparing this Russian with the ex-KGB thug Putin???
. What part of the word Russian do you think that being a Russian means ? You can try to separate the Russians for the game you want to play, but a Russian will always be a Russian no matter what level of government they exist in.

Forum List

Back