Rep Collins Gets Democrat Lawyer Daniel Goldman to Admit Joe Biden Only One Who Did Quid Pro Quo

Can you tell me what law Hunter broke?
Your talking point is tired and misleading. Burisma hired this coke snorting piece of shit because he was the son of the vice president. Clearly they were investing in Biden in a bid to gain influence and favor with old Quid Pro Joe.

So if you hire the son of the VPOTUS, what law prohibits that?

Is that Democrat shoe polish on your tongue????

Did you want to give your reasons why Hunter Biden was worth $83 k a month to a gas company in the Ukraine?

Did you want to give your reasons why Hunter Biden was worth $83 k a month to a gas company in the Ukraine?

If you answer honestly, you will answer your own query
He got it because his father was a vice president...which is why I am against nepotism.....

Now why do you think Kushner got hundreds of millions of dollars in loans after constantly being denied and why did ivanka get trademarks from China rushed thru??

"He got it because his father was a vice president...which is why I am against nepotism....."

And why was this worth $83 k a month to Burisma?
Well,

Can you show where Burisma was awarded US government contracts because of Hunter Biden...

But I am glad you are taking offense to people in the corporate world being paid obscene amounts of money...

Do you feel we should put a cap on what corporations pay people if they can't prove if that person is worth it or not??

Do you feel we should put a stop to foreign countries loaning people millions who are CURRENTLY serving in the White House??

Or does your principles only apply to family members of people running against your cult leader??

He got it because his father was a vice president...which is why I am against nepotism.....

Now why do you think Kushner got hundreds of millions of dollars in loans after constantly being denied and why did ivanka get trademarks from China rushed thru??

"He got it because his father was a vice president...which is why I am against nepotism....."

Well,

Can you show where Burisma was awarded US government contracts because of Hunter Biden...

But I am glad you are taking offense to people in the corporate world being paid obscene amounts of money...

Do you feel we should put a cap on what corporations pay people if they can't prove if that person is worth it or not??

Do you feel we should put a stop to foreign countries loaning people millions who are CURRENTLY serving in the White House??

Or does your principles only apply to family members of people running against your cult leader??

Can you make the argument that a drug addict, tossed out of the military, who speaks no Ukrainian and knows nothing about the gas industry, is worth $ 83 k a month?

No?

Then why is he on the board....to provide what?

And while you're at it.....why is it that the Kremlin 'donated' $145 million to the Clinton Foundation, and awarded Bill 'the rapist' Clinton $500 k for a speech.....

...but....when Hillary no longer had control of government facilities....

“Clinton Foundation Reports $16.8 Million Loss in 2018
'Charity' has lost more than $30 million since Hillary's embarrassing defeat in 2016

Shockingly, the foundation's revenues have plummeted compared to the massive figures reported during Hillary's tenure as secretary of state (2009 to 2013), and during her campaign as the Democratic Party's essentially unchallenged presidential nominee in 2016. Clinton Foundation Reports $16.8 Million Loss in 2018

Well,

"But I am glad you are taking offense to people in the corporate world being paid obscene amounts of money..."

Where did I say that?

As you know, this has nothing to do with private enterprise.....it is known as 'crony capitalism'....the buying of government officials.

Hunter is the bagman for the Biden Crime Family.

We saw the same with career criminal Hillary Clinton, selling America's assets, and Bill 'the rapist' Clinton selling missile technology to China.

Luckily they have dunces like you who pretend to be blind.

Last edited:

So is there a law in Ukraine limiting how much companies can pay an employee?

When one begins a sentence with 'So,' it implies that is follows from something in the previous item.

Being a dunce, or a government school grad...if that isn't redundant....you probably didn't know that.

But....you may imagine (I almost said 'think') that you were playing dumb, but readers recognize that you are.

(Pssst.....the avi pic is a give-away.)

Does that mean there is no law in Ukraine limiting how much an employee can make.

Your talking point is tired and misleading. Burisma hired this coke snorting piece of shit because he was the son of the vice president. Clearly they were investing in Biden in a bid to gain influence and favor with old Quid Pro Joe.

What is it that is on your tongue Trump Humper, never mind I already know.

Well,

"But I am glad you are taking offense to people in the corporate world being paid obscene amounts of money..."

Where did I say that?

What is it that is on your tongue Trump Humper, never mind I already know.

Don't give up the day job.

So is there a law in Ukraine limiting how much companies can pay an employee?

When one begins a sentence with 'So,' it implies that is follows from something in the previous item.

Being a dunce, or a government school grad...if that isn't redundant....you probably didn't know that.

But....you may imagine (I almost said 'think') that you were playing dumb, but readers recognize that you are.

(Pssst.....the avi pic is a give-away.)

Does that mean there is no law in Ukraine limiting how much an employee can make.

Democrat Politicians.....the best ones money can buy.

No, you dunce......they were hiring the VPOTUS.

Forum List

Back