Rep. Allen West says ad plays on racial stereotypes; NAACP disagrees

What's "racist" about it, pointing out the truth about a bunch of bigots and their stooges?

Do you agree with that quote from Black conservative stooge Jesse Lee Peterson?
Racists often don't recognize their racism.

Of course West is a stooge. He's black, so obviously he can't have independent thoughts.

Wow.....that's intense racism you have.

Thanks for proving my point. You can't even back up your stupid accusation. :

Yes he is a stooge, I agree with you. As far as your racist assertion that "Blacks can't have any independent thoughts", I totally disagree with your racist crap.

Speak for yourself. I do notice that you conveniently glossed over Jesse Lee Peterson's statement, maybe you agree with it?

Thanks for the laugh!
Whooooooosh!

Gawd damn! You are seriously stupid! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

West himself is guilty of making stereotypes against black people in order to gain approval from his white masters. ]

You're a fucking racist.

You're a FUCKING IDIOT. You're a FUCKING HYPOCRITE. You're a FAKE, PHONEY, FRAUD who likes to bandstand and act like they are on a high horse. Go fuck yourself, idiot.

I see that you have NO problem with west making a blanket and inaccurate generalization about "the blacks being on a plantation". Yet when I use a similar reference that he made you call me a "racist". Shove it you fucking idiot. :lol:

I would agree with you, but you're wrong. Again.

Your understanding of what allowed slavery to flourish is highly flawed. It was government support in the South that institutionalized it and it was the Supreme Court that supported slavery with Dred Scott. Eventually, Northern states nullified the decision by refusing to return escaping slaves. That led to the civil war.

The plantation reference is aimed at anyone enslaved on the government dole and prevented from working by government employment rules and a crap education system. Black or white can be slaves, as my Jewish ancestors can attest.

You can scream racist all you like but you're not making your case. In fact, given that you apparently support all the government intervention that's led to our current status quo, you're demonstrating your own racism...as several here have pointed out.

Good luck with all that...

I'm not wrong at all. What "government support in the South" are you referring to ; state or federal? Dred Scott was in 1857, what happened from 1789 forward? NOTHING. Eventually "government meddling" (Lincoln) DID end slavery. So YOU are wrong.

Alan West was "aiming" that plantation reference to whites too? Really?

"Rep. Allen West says he is a “modern-day Harriet Tubman” who wants to lead black voters away from the “plantation” of the Democratic Party.

There is a “21st century plantation” of African-American voters unwaveringly supporting Democrats, but the freshman Republican from Florida said Wednesday night that he is out to change that.

Read more: West: I'll lead you off 'plantation' - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Where did he state that he wants to lead white voters away from the democrat plantation???

It's you and your cohorts here "screaming racist". I'm just pointing out facts.

Where have I stated that I allegedly " support all the government intervention that's led to our current status quo,"? Now you have to resort to outright lying to try to make a point that you certainly don't have. :lol:

Who do you think that I am racist toward? I'd LOVE to hear that response!

As I stated before, if you don't support all the government intervention, just say so. That would be great. If you do, no one cares what you have to say.

Your understanding of the history of slavery, as incomplete as it appears to be, is beside the point. Keeping people enslaved has taken many shapes and forms over time. If you don't like the comparison with today's government meddling, that's fine, but it doesn't not make those you disagree with racists.

I really don't know what's in your heart, so I can't say for sure if you're racist. You won't state with clarity or specificity if you support the status quo for poor in the country, so we can't even understand your motivations. It's just a lot of ranting and name calling.

Again, good luck with all that.

Yeah, coming from a mixed race family (white, Black, Hispanic), having a white wife and extended family of many different ethnic groups makes me a "racist". :lol:

Racists often don't recognize their racism.

Of course West is a stooge. He's black, so obviously he can't have independent thoughts.

Wow.....that's intense racism you have.

Thanks for proving my point. You can't even back up your stupid accusation. :

Yes he is a stooge, I agree with you. As far as your racist assertion that "Blacks can't have any independent thoughts", I totally disagree with your racist crap.

Speak for yourself. I do notice that you conveniently glossed over Jesse Lee Peterson's statement, maybe you agree with it?

Thanks for the laugh!
Whooooooosh!

Gawd damn! You are seriously stupid! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Speak for yourself dolt.

You're a fucking racist.

You're a FUCKING IDIOT.

Save your denials. No one is buying it, you fucking racist son of a bitch.

I don't care if some dumb fucks like you "buy" the truth presented by me you fucking dolt.

Especially when you think about the amount of people who are "mixed race" in their family trees.

More and more all the time.

Yep, one side of my family has been that way since the mid 1800's. :)

Yeah that's weallly wacist! :lol: IDIOT!

I'm not wrong at all. What "government support in the South" are you referring to ; state or federal? Dred Scott was in 1857, what happened from 1789 forward? NOTHING. Eventually "government meddling" (Lincoln) DID end slavery. So YOU are wrong.

"Rep. Allen West says he is a “modern-day Harriet Tubman” who wants to lead black voters away from the “plantation” of the Democratic Party.

There is a “21st century plantation” of African-American voters unwaveringly supporting Democrats, but the freshman Republican from Florida said Wednesday night that he is out to change that.

Read more: West: I'll lead you off 'plantation' - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Where did he state that he wants to lead white voters away from the democrat plantation???

Where have I stated that I allegedly " support all the government intervention that's led to our current status quo,"? Now you have to resort to outright lying to try to make a point that you certainly don't have. :lol:

As I stated before, if you don't support all the government intervention, just say so. That would be great. If you do, no one cares what you have to say.

Your understanding of the history of slavery, as incomplete as it appears to be, is beside the point. Keeping people enslaved has taken many shapes and forms over time. If you don't like the comparison with today's government meddling, that's fine, but it doesn't not make those you disagree with racists.

I really don't know what's in your heart, so I can't say for sure if you're racist. You won't state with clarity or specificity if you support the status quo for poor in the country, so we can't even understand your motivations. It's just a lot of ranting and name calling.

Yeah, coming from a mixed race family (white, Black, Hispanic), having a white wife and extended family of many different ethnic groups makes me a "racist". :lol:

Yeah, yeah. What's next? "Some of my best friends are..." :rolleyes:

You're a FUCKING IDIOT.

I don't care if some dumb fucks like you "buy" the truth presented by me you fucking dolt.

More and more all the time.

Racist is as racist does, you filthy fucking racist.

Racist is as racist does, you filthy fucking racist.

Who am I allegedly "racist" against you little prick? Back up your bullshit assertions asshole.

I'm not surprised you're trying to run from your own words now, racist scum.

I come from a mixed race family too. Again, no one cares.

So are you stating that republicans don't reward their own versions of government dependence through subsidies??? :)
The people who receive government subsidies originated by the GOP employ other people.

Professional welfare recipients?

Not so much.

Oh so it's ok as long as it's the "welfare" you approve of? Where did you get your "data" from?

It's called "common sense". I understand you may be unfamiliar with it.

Have you ever had a paycheck signed by a welfare recipient?

Me neither.

That would be YOU who is full of shit when all you parrot is the neocon republican party line. I'm voting for Gary Johnson, how about you? I lie a LOT of independent thought, I just don't respect assholes when they make blanket and derogatory generalizations like your heroes alan west and the other assholes like him. It seems the only Blacks that you guys like are the ones who make those inaccurate blanket generalization that appease white bigots. Think about it. :) Really think about it.
You don't want me to think about it. You want me to agree with you.

Period.

Unfortunately for you, I HAVE thought about it. That's why I disagree with you.

I have no desire for you to agree with me. I do know that you know I am right, it's what pisses you guys off.
The problem with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.

-- Ronald Reagan, Scarer of Liberals

I know you're wrong. Your fragile ego cannot tolerate that idea, so you have to attempt to warp reality to shield yourself.

How's that working out for you? Not too good, looks like.

You don't want me to think about it. You want me to agree with you.

Period.

Unfortunately for you, I HAVE thought about it. That's why I disagree with you.

I have no desire for you to agree with me. I do know that you know I am right, it's what pisses you guys off.
The problem with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.

-- Ronald Reagan, Scarer of Liberals

I know you're wrong. Your fragile ego cannot tolerate that idea, so you have to attempt to warp reality to shield yourself.

How's that working out for you? Not too good, looks like.

Yet none of you can say what I am "wrong" about. Thanks for the laugh!

Forum List

Back