Rep. Allen West says ad plays on racial stereotypes; NAACP disagrees

Careful, your racism is showing...

That's not "racism" it is called the truth. I didn't state that ALL whites were bigots, I didn't state that whites in general were bigots. I don't like using and I don't advocate using generalizations about a group of people like you seem to advocate when it comes to stating that "the Blacks are on the democrat plantation". That's YOUR RACISM SHOWING and the racism of the other bigots like you showing.

Now your IQ is showing. It's not pretty.

But I'm sure you're right, what the Dems are doing for so many Black folks is, what, good for them? Bullshit. They're keeping Blacks subservient and dependent. Same for all the recipients out there regardless of race. It's disgusting.

But hey, get 'em on the dole and they'll vote for more handouts every time...and isn't that what's really important...:eusa_eh:

Your still a racist. Good luck with that.

My IQ is a lot higher than yours.

What's disgusting is that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and I am willing to be you like the other hypocrites are on some sort of "gubmint" handout yourselves, while criticizing "them" for being on it.

No, I'm not the "racist", it's assholes like you who get off on saying that "the Blacks are on the democrat plantation", when anyone with more than half of a brain and knows your type of bigot, knows that's your code word for calling the Blacks who vote democrat *******. Keep fooling the black stooges who follow you and keep lying to yourselves. Racist pigs.

That's not "racism" it is called the truth. I didn't state that ALL whites were bigots, I didn't state that whites in general were bigots. I don't like using and I don't advocate using generalizations about a group of people like you seem to advocate when it comes to stating that "the Blacks are on the democrat plantation". That's YOUR RACISM SHOWING and the racism of the other bigots like you showing.

It's a simple assessment and accurate I might add.
When everyone with whom you disagree is considered by you to be a racist, sooner or later you will be the only "tolerant" human left on earth. ;)

It's a stupid and inaccurate assessment made by white bigots and their black stooges who kiss their asses like the fools and good slaves they are and say "Yes massa you be rye dey is on de plantation massa!".
I guess it never occurred to you that West arrived at his conclusion by himself.

Independent-thinking blacks scare you, don't they?

that's not "racism" it is called the truth. I didn't state that all whites were bigots, i didn't state that whites in general were bigots. I don't like using and i don't advocate using generalizations about a group of people like you seem to advocate when it comes to stating that "the blacks are on the democrat plantation". That's your racism showing and the racism of the other bigots like you showing.

it's a simple assessment and accurate i might add.
When everyone with whom you disagree is considered by you to be a racist, sooner or later you will be the only "tolerant" human left on earth. ;)

it's a stupid and inaccurate assessment made by white bigots and their black stooges who kiss their asses like the fools and good slaves they are and say "yes massa you be rye dey is on de plantation massa!".

...A whole new level of stupid...

Now your IQ is showing. It's not pretty.

But I'm sure you're right, what the Dems are doing for so many Black folks is, what, good for them? Bullshit. They're keeping Blacks subservient and dependent. Same for all the recipients out there regardless of race. It's disgusting.

But hey, get 'em on the dole and they'll vote for more handouts every time...and isn't that what's really important...:eusa_eh:

Your still a racist. Good luck with that.

My IQ is a lot higher than yours.

What's disgusting is that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and I am willing to be you like the other hypocrites are on some sort of "gubmint" handout yourselves, while criticizing "them" for being on it.

No, I'm not the "racist", it's assholes like you who get off on saying that "the Blacks are on the democrat plantation", when anyone with more than half of a brain and knows your type of bigot, knows that's your code word for calling the Blacks who vote democrat *******. Keep fooling the black stooges who follow you and keep lying to yourselves. Racist pigs.
4537262458_50b8b690df.jpg

How long should it take a group of people to get over centuries of being slaves in this country and then over a century of being treated worse than German Nazi POW's after being "freed" from slavery?
Nobody's keeping anyone down any more.

Tell that to the jerk off you just thanked! :lol: He/she seems to be stating that the democrats are keeping "the Blacks" down.

How long should it take a group of people to get over centuries of being slaves in this country and then over a century of being treated worse than German Nazi POW's after being "freed" from slavery?

Tell that to the jerk off you just thanked! :lol: He/she seems to be stating that the democrats are keeping "the Blacks" down.

Democrats are simply trying to keep people, especially blacks as pissed off and confused as you are.
And it's clearly working well.

Democrats do seem to reward government dependence, don't they?

However, your position is life is the result of your choices and actions. No one else's.

It's a simple assessment and accurate I might add.

It's a stupid and inaccurate assessment made by white bigots and their black stooges who kiss their asses like the fools and good slaves they are and say "Yes massa you be rye dey is on de plantation massa!".
I guess it never occurred to you that West arrived at his conclusion by himself.

Yeah and that conclusion was made to appease and gratify a bunch of bigots.

I like independent thinking people of all colors, you people have some silly fallacies. Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

it's a simple assessment and accurate i might add.

it's a stupid and inaccurate assessment made by white bigots and their black stooges who kiss their asses like the fools and good slaves they are and say "yes massa you be rye dey is on de plantation massa!".

...A whole new level of stupid...

Yeah it is a whole new level of stupid for those stooges and their bigoted handlers to use that inaccurate analogy. In your heart, you know I am right that's why you have NOTHING of worth to refute what I am saying their sparky!!!! :)

I'm sure it comforts you to feel that way, but no.
I like independent thinking people of all colors, you people have some silly fallacies. Thanks for the laugh! :lol:
You know how I know you're full of bullshit?

You only think someone is capable of independent thought if they parrot the Dem party line.

Democrats are simply trying to keep people, especially blacks as pissed off and confused as you are.
And it's clearly working well.

That sounds like what republicans are doing to people, especially ignorant whites and the black stooges looking to kiss their asses. It's apparently working well with you! :)

I'm not confused, I see what you "folks" are all about. Keep licking their boots so you can get a pat on the head asshole! :lol:

However, your position is life is the result of your choices and actions. No one else's.

So are you stating that republicans don't reward their own versions of government dependence through subsidies??? :)

You do realize that's been your response to EVERYTHING posted in opposition to your race baiting rants...don't you?

No I don't "realize" that because it's not an accurate assessment. I have said a lot more than that particular truth. I'm not surprised that that's all you can grasp and garner out of what I said. You go and be a good boy and vote for Romney while I vote for Gary Johnson.

West himself is guilty of making stereotypes against black people in order to gain approval from his white masters. West can go fuck himself backwards for all I care.

West should also be used to this kind of treatment when he hangs around these people:

I put plenty of thought into it and I find him to be full of shit and a stooge for the white bigots he caters to and the white bigots who handle him. He was making an IGNORANT blanket generalization that has a LOT of racial overtones to it, so he once again can garner the support of the white bigots in his district.

He's "close" to what, being a good stooge for bigots? Is a Black person who is a neurosurgeon, or a federal judge, or an entrepreneur, or a police officer, etc. on a "plantation" because they chose or choose to vote democrat instead of voting republican? How about a white person who is a millionaire or a union worker and they vote democrat, are you and others stating that those white people are on a "plantation" because they vote democrat or is it only "the Blacks" who vote democrat?

That's YOUR RACISM SHOWING and the racism of the other bigots like you showing.

Yeah it is a whole new level of stupid for those stooges and their bigoted handlers to use that inaccurate analogy.

That sounds like what republicans are doing to people, especially ignorant whites and the black stooges looking to kiss their asses.

Fucking ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Already!!!

You only think someone is capable of independent thought if they parrot the Dem party line.

That would be YOU who is full of shit when all you parrot is the neocon republican party line. I'm voting for Gary Johnson, how about you? I lie a LOT of independent thought, I just don't respect assholes when they make blanket and derogatory generalizations like your heroes alan west and the other assholes like him. It seems the only Blacks that you guys like are the ones who make those inaccurate blanket generalization that appease white bigots. Think about it. :) Really think about it.

So are you stating that republicans don't reward their own versions of government dependence through subsidies??? :)
The people who receive government subsidies originated by the GOP employ other people.

Professional welfare recipients?

Not so much.

That would be YOU who is full of shit when all you parrot is the neocon republican party line. I'm voting for Gary Johnson, how about you? I lie a LOT of independent thought, I just don't respect assholes when they make blanket and derogatory generalizations like your heroes alan west and the other assholes like him. It seems the only Blacks that you guys like are the ones who make those inaccurate blanket generalization that appease white bigots. Think about it. :) Really think about it.
You don't want me to think about it. You want me to agree with you.

Period.

Unfortunately for you, I HAVE thought about it. That's why I disagree with you.

West himself is guilty of making stereotypes against black people in order to gain approval from his white masters. West can go fuck himself backwards for all I care.

West should also be used to this kind of treatment when he hangs around these people:

I put plenty of thought into it and I find him to be full of shit and a stooge for the white bigots he caters to and the white bigots who handle him. He was making an IGNORANT blanket generalization that has a LOT of racial overtones to it, so he once again can garner the support of the white bigots in his district.

Yeah it is a whole new level of stupid for those stooges and their bigoted handlers to use that inaccurate analogy.

That sounds like what republicans are doing to people, especially ignorant whites and the black stooges looking to kiss their asses.

Fucking ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Already!!!

Yeah you keep sleeping and being blind. :lol:

Forum List

Back