Rep. Allen West says ad plays on racial stereotypes; NAACP disagrees

I have no desire for you to agree with me. I do know that you know I am right, it's what pisses you guys off.
The problem with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.

-- Ronald Reagan, Scarer of Liberals

I know you're wrong. Your fragile ego cannot tolerate that idea, so you have to attempt to warp reality to shield yourself.

How's that working out for you? Not too good, looks like.

Yet none of you can say what I am "wrong" about. Thanks for the laugh!
You're wrong about West being the puppet of bigots. You're wrong about me knowing you're right.

Any more stupid questions?

The problem with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.

-- Ronald Reagan, Scarer of Liberals

I know you're wrong. Your fragile ego cannot tolerate that idea, so you have to attempt to warp reality to shield yourself.

How's that working out for you? Not too good, looks like.

Yet none of you can say what I am "wrong" about. Thanks for the laugh!
You're wrong about West being the puppet of bigots. You're wrong about me knowing you're right.

Any more stupid questions?

No, I am actually right on both counts.

Any more dumb assertions on your part?

What words do you think I am running away from? Are you going to avoid backing this assertion of yours too? Dumb fuck?

Your words on this very thread, you disingenuous racist shit.

Keep being vague and keep hiding by not being specific you piece of shit.

If you feel this guilty about it (and you should), then you should just stop being a fucking racist. That would be easier than all this denial.

Your words on this very thread, you disingenuous racist shit.

Keep being vague and keep hiding by not being specific you piece of shit.

If you feel this guilty about it (and you should), then you should just stop being a fucking racist. That would be easier than all this denial.

I'm not feeling guilty about you and your other cohorts and dullards making inaccurate assertions and accusations that you can't back up :)

So you plan to go on being a fucking racist then? That's unfortunate.

Forum List

Back