Rep. Allen West says ad plays on racial stereotypes; NAACP disagrees

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by chanel, Aug 11, 2012.

1. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    Rep. Allen West says ad plays on racial stereotypes; NAACP... | www.palmbeachpost.com

Hypocrisy much?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Pheonixops

Pheonixops Proud Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +864
    Awwww poor wittle alan west. I'm glad the NAACP basically gave that asshole a big FUCK YOU. :lol:
    West himself is guilty of making stereotypes against black people in order to gain approval from his white masters. West can go fuck himself backwards for all I care.

West should also be used to this kind of treatment when he hangs around these people:

Allen West Says He Was in a "White Supremacist Motorcycle Gang" - Broward/Palm Beach - News - The Daily Pulp

Allen West responds to ‘Outlaws’ story, but set to appear at biker rally : The Reid Report

[​IMG]

3. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    So the ad is fine.

Gotcha. :cuckoo:

4. Pheonixops

Pheonixops Proud Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +864
    Are you "fine" with West stating that Blacks who vote democrat are on a "plantation"?

5. IGetItAlready

IGetItAlready BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    I'm guessing there's not a position the NAACP has ever taken that you'd not compromise your self to support.

Leftist filth are terrified by strong, conservative black leaders like West who have embraced the unparalleled liberty America offers ALL her citizens in order to make something of themselves as opposed to the street corner black leaders who have built their careers on convincing young black minds that they don't have a chance in life due to some bullshit from over a century ago that NONE of us have EVER experienced.

6. eflatminor

eflatminor Classical Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,081
    Truth hurts.

7. IGetItAlready

IGetItAlready BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    Did you put any thought into the point West was making or did you simply get all outraged because West is a black man you can't keep in line?

8. Pheonixops

Pheonixops Proud Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +864
    Well you "guess" is WRONG. No one is "terrified" by that asshole west and the dolts who are like him. He's not a "black leader", he's an opportunist who makes ignorant blanket generalizations about black people so he can garner approval from his bigoted white masters. He's the asshole who has his mouth around the genitals of a 1%'er club that definitely spouts "White Supremacy". If that's a "strong black leader" to you, then you have some real problems! :lol:

Who is telling "young black minds" that they can't achieve anything? Give me a direct quote. How long should it take a group of people to get over centuries of being slaves in this country and then over a century of being treated worse than German Nazi POW's after being "freed" from slavery?

9. Pheonixops

Pheonixops Proud Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +864
    It's not a "truth", it's some dumb shit that white bigots have their black stooges like west spout so they can laugh. Here's one of your greatest hits:

"One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," ----Jesse Lee Peterson Black Conservative. This is what people in your party and possibly you have orgasms about. :lol:

10. Pheonixops

Pheonixops Proud Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +864
    I put plenty of thought into it and I find him to be full of shit and a stooge for the white bigots he caters to and the white bigots who handle him. He was making an IGNORANT blanket generalization that has a LOT of racial overtones to it, so he once again can garner the support of the white bigots in his district.

I don't want to keep anyone "in line", I'm not "in line" so to speak. I'm voting for Gary Johnson in this upcoming election, who are you going to vote for, Romney? :lol:
    The difference between me, west et al, and his sympathizers like you, is that I don't make blanket ignorant and racist generalizations about a group of people.