Rep. Alan Grayson (D): This guy pisses me off even more the Obama

I know this is a stereotype but almost every marine that I've met that talks like you knows where to find the nearest Glory Hole.

looks like somebody is looking for some info.

Well if I ever want to find one I'll contact you....OK?

Bet you've got a map with pins all over the country on your bedroom wall.

"Let me see......I guess I'll go suck a strange dick in LA."

looks like you know where the ones in L.A. are, good luck sucking that dick.

looks like somebody is looking for some info.

Before I even think about it I gotta pull that cock out of your pie-hole first.

You're such a greedy bugger....wanting to always beat me to it.

Last edited:

an admission to wanting to suck the cock you think I am sucking is still an admission to wanting to suck cock, good going you cocksucker, stand proud while sucking them down.

an admission to wanting to suck the cock you think I am sucking is still an admission to wanting to suck cock, good going you cocksucker, stand proud while sucking them down.

Sorry, you already swallowed all of the man juice in the area.

All there is is a bunch of limp dicks left.

My original point is any Marine that talks like you has got to be a pole-smoker.

No self-respecting Leatherneck would even condescend to be a Liberal unless he was a peeter-pumper, a rump-ranger, a fudge-packer. It never fails and I've been on message boards long enough to know this is almost always the case.

Not that I have anything against them, it's just been too consistent of a thing to not be true.

Besides one of them told me it was true anyway. Who was I to call him a liar.

My original point is any Marine that talks like you has got to be a pole-smoker.

No self-respecting Leatherneck would even condescend to be a Liberal unless he was a peeter-pumper, a rump-ranger, a fudge-packer. It never fails and I've been on message boards long enough to know this is almost always the case.

Not that I have anything against them, it's just been too consistent of a thing to not be true.

tell that to Navy Cross recipient Democrat Jim Webb, you have shone yourself to be a morons moron thinking all who have served in the Marines must walk in lockstep with the likes of limbaugh, even though i am sure a connoisseur of cock like yourself has pretty good gaydar it has failed you in this instance.

tell that to Navy Cross recipient Democrat Jim Webb, you have shone yourself to be a morons moron thinking all who have served in the Marines must walk in lockstep with the likes of limbaugh, even though i am sure a connoisseur of cock like yourself has pretty good gaydar it has failed you in this instance.

What's Gaydar?

Is that your uncanny ability to spot another pole-smoker in a crowd?

Kind of like a limp-wristed spider sense?

What's Gaydar?

youre the one who is suspecting others of being gay because of political ideology, and dont pretend you dont know what it is you big queen you.

What's Gaydar?

youre the one who is suspecting others of being gay because of political ideology, and dont pretend you dont know what it is you big queen you.

LMAO.....no I'm not a queen.

I just think when someone like you knows so much about it I just put two and two together.

You pretty much gave it away.

Statistically....there are more gays in the Marines percentagewise then the Navy. And the Navy is swimming in them.

It just makes sense when you join a macho branch like the Marines it means you wanna get fucked hard by a real man, not just some painted up panty wearing crossdresser.

What's Gaydar?

I just think when someone like you knows so much about it I just put two and two together.

Statistically....there are more gays in the Marines percentagewise then the Navy. And the Navy is swimming in them.

It just makes sense when you join a macho branch like the Marines it means you wanna get fucked hard by a real man, not just some painted up panty wearing crossdresser.

sorry not all of us can be like you and serve a tour in the cub scouts.

sorry not all of us can be like you and serve a tour in the cub scouts.

Better then the Brownies.

175px-Alan_Grayson_high_res.jpg

I'm sure everyone has seen the video of Rep. Alan Grayson (D) saying the GOP's health care plan was for old people to "Die Quickly".

Alan Disgrayson

This guy has done something that I thought would never happen. Every time he opens his mouth he says things that piss me off more then anything Obama says.

Usually when Obama talks I want to change the channel. When Grayson talks all I want to do is cold-cock the SOB.

Am I overreacting?

YouTube - FL Rep. Alan Grayson Draws Criticism For Attack

For those unfamiliar with Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Fla.) before his provocative health care speech on the House floor last night, here’s a rundown of Grayson’s colorful commentary since he was sworn into Congress last year:

-- On a Netroots Nation panel, he joked that his Republican opponent, former congressman Ric Keller, "did all his hiring at Hooters."

-- At a fundraiser with Vice President Joe Biden last month, Grayson said that former VP Dick Cheney "liked to shoot old men in the face" and invited Biden to "go water boarding with him."

-- He called conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh a “has-been hypocrite loser” who “was more lucid when he was a drug addict.”

-- And before he was elected to Congress, his car sported a bumper sticker with the slogan "Bush Lied, People Died."

Grayson's Greatest Hits

His limited vocabulary and his demeanor exposes his limited mental capacity. The other thing which is of concern would be the education level and morals of those in the district which sent him to Washington.

Mike

His limited vocabulary and his demeanor exposes his limited mental capacity. The other thing which is of concern would be the education level and morals of those in the district which sent him to Washington.

We finally have a Democrat who has the balls to tell the current batch of Repulicats to fuck off just like little Dick Cheney did to Leahy and you praised him for that.

You are a hippo crypt. This guy is doing what most of the right does every day with things like "death panels." "euthansia" and "internment camps" What the fuck is that crap?

The right can dish it out, but gets upset when it is thrown back at them. I have met those type before. Fucking wimp dicks.:lol:

We finally have a Democrat who has the balls to tell the current batch of Repulicats to fuck off just like little Dick Cheney did to Leahy and you praised him for that.

You are a hippo crypt. This guy is doing what most of the right does every day with things like "death panels." "euthansia" and "internment camps" What the fuck is that crap?

The right can dish it out, but gets upset when it is thrown back at them. I have met those type before. Fucking wimp dicks.:lol:

He'd be a lot cooler if he took on O'Reilly's ambush reporter.

Grayson took off like a scalded cat. The reporter had him holed up in his office afraid to come out til after 7:30. Grayson called whining to the police to remove the little reporter but the police said sucki it uppie they have every right to be there.. (the fox reporter looks like a dweeb) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Grayson took off like a scalded cat. The reporter had him holed up in his office afraid to come out til after 7:30. Grayson called whining to the police to remove the little reporter but the police said sucki it uppie they have every right to be there.. (the fox reporter looks like a dweeb) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah that's pretty whack. You don't act like a tough guy or whatever then duck some reporter.

And yeah, the guys O'Reilly sends out to ambush people are usually little weasels ... you have to be to do that kinda work.

Apples and oranges.

Leahy is a jerk and a national security risk. He doesn't know how to keep a secret even if it is something that would result in military deaths. I don't know what immediately preceded the fuck off but my understanding is Leahy had spent the preceding few days bad-mouthing the administration......in effect lying about Bush and Cheney then like a weasel trying to be cordial to him on the Senate floor. Cheney had every right to tell the prick to fuck off.

Grayson is quite different. Grayson is in effect calling all Republicans and everyone who voted for them Enemies of the State. So I don't see what Cheney said and what Grayson said even remotely appears to be in the same ballpark.

The Death Panels are in the bill. They claimed they weren't then took the time to reword the language to make them look like they weren't there anymore, and Obama czars believe in Euthanasia. So coincidentally there some very real fears that their beliefs will be implemented somewhere.

Last edited:

Apples and oranges.

Leahy is a jerk and a national security risk. He doesn't know how to keep a secret even if it is something that would result in military deaths. I don't know what immediately preceded the fuck off but my understanding is Leahy had spent the preceding few days bad-mouthing the administration......in effect lying about Bush and Cheney then like a weasel trying to be cordial to him on the Senate floor. Cheney had every right to tell the prick to fuck off.

Grayson is quite different. Grayson is in effect calling all Republicans and everyone who voted for them Enemies of the State. So I don't see what Cheney said and what Grayson said even remotely appears to be in the same ballpark.

The Death Panels are in the bill. They claimed they weren't then took the time to reword the language to make them look like they weren't there anymore, and Obama czars believe in Euthanasia. So coincidentally there some very real fears that their beliefs will be implemented somewhere.

The Bush administration was the most secretive ever and that was because they were so corrupt, they had to hide their lies and incompetence.

Grayson was pretty good on the floor. He's smart and he's outspoken, what's not to like?

Fox News is a breath of fresh air, too. But I can't say that they call a spade a spade, because the left would say I was being racists.
I just can't see the world through your eyes, Midcan, and you can't see the world through mine.

They would? only in your make believe world of R versus L which is essential for those who need a foe to think and live. And seeing your reactionary world is too easy, it is change and progress and work that is the hard view.

You said spade....I don't think that expression is appropriate in this politically correct climate.

Says who? you sound like a basic trainee who is hyped on marching songs. 'Dick talk' is for children or the immature and stupid. And you show your lack of integrity by posting the same misattribution after being corrected.

"The beginning of thought is in disagreement - not only with others but also with ourselves." Eric Hoffer

Idioms
Call a spade a spade, to call something by its real name; be candidly explicit; speak plainly or bluntly: To call a spade a spade, he's a crook, or Fox News is a wing of the right wing crazies and particularly the republican right.

Forum List

Back