Rep. Alan Grayson (D): This guy pisses me off even more the Obama

175px-Alan_Grayson_high_res.jpg

I'm sure everyone has seen the video of Rep. Alan Grayson (D) saying the GOP's health care plan was for old people to "Die Quickly".

Alan Disgrayson

This guy has done something that I thought would never happen. Every time he opens his mouth he says things that piss me off more then anything Obama says.

Usually when Obama talks I want to change the channel. When Grayson talks all I want to do is cold-cock the SOB.

Am I overreacting?

YouTube - FL Rep. Alan Grayson Draws Criticism For Attack

For those unfamiliar with Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Fla.) before his provocative health care speech on the House floor last night, here’s a rundown of Grayson’s colorful commentary since he was sworn into Congress last year:

-- On a Netroots Nation panel, he joked that his Republican opponent, former congressman Ric Keller, "did all his hiring at Hooters."

-- At a fundraiser with Vice President Joe Biden last month, Grayson said that former VP Dick Cheney "liked to shoot old men in the face" and invited Biden to "go water boarding with him."

-- He called conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh a “has-been hypocrite loser” who “was more lucid when he was a drug addict.”

-- And before he was elected to Congress, his car sported a bumper sticker with the slogan "Bush Lied, People Died."

Grayson's Greatest Hits

No you are not over reacting. The demoncwats should be embarrassed by this guy.

I see they've gotten their latest talking points from FOX.

:lol::lol::lol:

What gets me is all this psuedo-outrage over his "die quickly" satire of the Republican health care plan. Oooh, so offended. I still remember how Saxby Chambliss campaigned against Max Cleland. Now THAT was offensive.

I think when you speak on the House floor what you say should be somewhere remotely true and honest....not just a bunch of inflamatory BS meant to piss of the opposition and meant to fill the campaign coffers.

it just proves that grayson and the obamalama drink the kool aid at the fountain of kos. funking lunatics! I bet they howl at the moon. Oh yeah, that's why they call them moonbats. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
What gets me is all this psuedo-outrage over his "die quickly" satire of the Republican health care plan. Oooh, so offended. I still remember how Saxby Chambliss campaigned against Max Cleland. Now THAT was offensive.

I think when you speak on the House floor what you say should be somewhere remotely true and honest....not just a bunch of inflamatory BS meant to piss of the opposition and meant to fill the campaign coffers.

it just proves that grayson and the obamalama drink the kool aid at the fountain of kos. funking lunatics! I bet they how at the moon. Oh yeah, that's why they call them moonbats. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are there any controls to prevent the same person from posting under several names? I ask because "Willow", "California Girl" and "Si Modo" are right wing trolls, self righteous, arrogant, and ugly (now, that is not an attack on their physical appearance, it has everything to do with their persona).

it just proves that grayson and the obamalama drink the kool aid at the fountain of kos. funking lunatics! I bet they how at the moon. Oh yeah, that's why they call them moonbats. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are there any controls to prevent the same person from posting under several names? I ask because "Willow", "California Girl" and "Si Modo" are right wing trolls, self righteous, arrogant, and ugly (now, that is not an attack on their physical appearance, it has everything to do with their persona).

moonbat! I bet you think grayson is pretty donchya?

I know Si Modo and California Girl. They are like night and day. Both intelligent but in many ways polar opposites.

I don't know who Willow is but he/she might be flattered to be considered in the same club with my friends Si and CG.

Oh, and nether is ugly.

I know Si Modo and California Girl. They are like night and day. Both intelligent but in many ways polar opposites.

I don't know who Willow is but he/she might be flattered to be considered in the same club with my friends Si and CG.

Oh, and nether is ugly.

Listen honey, I made numero uno on the list over in flame zone.. poor or Si has a hard time getting on said list and then staying there! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and nether is ugly.

Listen honey, I made numero uno on the list over in flame zone.. poor or Si has a hard time getting on said list and then staying there! :lol::lol::lol:

Well honey, I like the way you talk much in the way I like the way Si and CG talk. Strong opinionated woman with conservative values tend to earn my respect......kind of like Sarah Palin earned it.:clap2:

Oh, and nether is ugly.

I couldn't disagree more. Both maybe bi-polar, but neither of them impress me as smart; they simply talk the talk of the conservative chic. Neither one of them offers an opinion based on anything beyond the usual talking points and Willow is in the same minor league.

Oh, and nether is ugly.

I couldn't disagree more. Both maybe bi-polar, but neither of them impress me as smart; they simply talk the talk of the conservative chic. Neither one of them offers an opinion based on anything beyond the usual talking points and Willow is in the same minor league.

Well, one is a scientist and the other graduated from Oxford with honors.

I think they're pretty intelligent.

By the way, one of them is an investigative journalist......no offense to her profession but earning a living with your ability to write in a cognitive manner tends to indicate intelligence.

Oh, and nether is ugly.

Let's be honest Wry, Si, Modo, California Gir, AND Willow are intelligent woman on this board. The problem you have is that they are conservatives, and your a liberal. If these 3 women were liberals, you would be boasting on just how smart they are. Heads up for you, Political Chic is a conservative, also.

Oh, and nether is ugly.

Let's be honest Wry, Si, Modo, California Gir, AND Willow are intelligent woman on this board. The problem you have is that they are conservatives, and your a liberal. If these 3 women were liberals, you would be boasting on just how smart they are. Heads up for you, Political Chic is a conservative, also.

And Annie!

Oh, and nether is ugly.

I am being honest. Read their posts, nothing but the usual talking points. I have rarely read a post from one of them, or you that I recall, that's not an attack on the Democratic Party, or a personal attack on anyone who is not 'conservative'.
The irony is that I believe in the rule of law, fiscal responsibilty and a balanced budget, I enlisted in the Navy at age 19, I worked all through college and grad school and I worked as a deputy, supervisor and manager in law enforcement (two agencies) for over 32 years.
I've been married for over 35 years, my wife a graduate of UWM (Madison) and a strong women. I also managed deputies and VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) Grants, and helped put plenty of 'bad guys' in the state prison.
Yet I consider myself a 'liberal', more accurately, a progressive; because I support labor - people who actually work, over capital (people like George W. Bush who never worked a day in his life) and fairness over privledge. I also have a great deal of disdain for the Libby's, Wolfowitz's, Cheney's and other Chicken Hawks on the right who send our kids into harms way and not blink an eye. And that includes most of the right wing trolls who post with such bravado and suggest we invade N. Korea or Iran, because in doing so they won't miss a meal or suffer as do other peoples kids.
Taking the high road and engaging such trolls in debate simply doesn't work, sometimes it's best to call an ass hole an ass hole and move on.
And that's your choice too, don't read my posts if they offend you, turn on Limbaugh or Hannity or read one of the trolls who post regulary on this MB; it's your choice to be ignorant and I give you permssion to call me any name you please. I've been called much worse by passengers in the cage of a patrol car, and it never cost me to loose any sleep.

I am being honest. Read their posts, nothing but the usual talking points. I have rarely read a post from one of them, or you that I recall, that's not an attack on the Democratic Party, or a personal attack on anyone who is not 'conservative'.
The irony is that I believe in the rule of law, fiscal responsibilty and a balanced budget, I enlisted in the Navy at age 19, I worked all through college and grad school and I worked as a deputy, supervisor and manager in law enforcement (two agencies) for over 32 years.
I've been married for over 35 years, my wife a graduate of UWM (Madison) and a strong women. I also managed deputies and VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) Grants, and helped put plenty of 'bad guys' in the state prison.
Yet I consider myself a 'liberal', more accurately, a progressive; because I support labor - people who actually work, over capital (people like George W. Bush who never worked a day in his life) and fairness over privledge. I also have a great deal of disdain for the Libby's, Wolfowitz's, Cheney's and other Chicken Hawks on the right who send our kids into harms way and not blink an eye. And that includes most of the right wing trolls who post with such bravado and suggest we invade N. Korea or Iran, because in doing so they won't miss a meal or suffer as do other peoples kids.
Taking the high road and engaging such trolls in debate simply doesn't work, sometimes it's best to call an ass hole an ass hole and move on.
And that's your choice too, don't read my posts if they offend you, turn on Limbaugh or Hannity or read one of the trolls who post regulary on this MB; it's your choice to be ignorant and I give you permssion to call me any name you please. I've been called much worse by passengers in the cage of a patrol car, and it never cost me to loose any sleep.

well aren't you brave? and kinda whiney too. as I recall you led the attack. Kerry On! I speak only for myself. I don't apologize for disagreeing with you or the democratic party. and just try for a little insight. Replace Democrat with Republican in your diatribe up yonder and you will get the picture. Maybe.

Where being an asshole is concerned I'm sure all of us have had moments when we weren't exactly cordial.

However you seem to feel that intelligence and hard work are political in nature rather in reality.

I would have to say that Bush proved to be a harder worker then Obama hands down when it came to doing his job.....being Commander In Chief of our armed forces.

Here we are over 9 months into his presidency and he still doesn't have an Afghanistan policy.

Protecting our men and women in uniform should be his first priority because their lives are in his hands.

Personally I don't think he gives a flying fuck about them nor his job.

He just loves the perks.

Where being an asshole is concerned I'm sure all of us have had moments when we weren't exactly cordial.

However you seem to feel that intelligence and hard work are political in nature rather in reality.

I would have to say that Bush proved to be a harder worker then Obama hands down when it came to doing his job.....being Commander In Chief of our armed forces.

Here we are over 9 months into his presidency and he still doesn't have an Afghanistan policy.

Protecting our men and women in uniform should be his first priority because their lives are in his hands.

Personally I don't think he gives a flying fuck about them nor his job.

He just loves the perks.

Amazing.

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHO GRAYSON IS?

This is the same congressman from Florida--that needed to get his vote for the 787 BILLION dollar stimulus bill BOUGHT. Our government promised him 50 MILLION of our taxpayer dollars in order to get Grayson to sign this bill. Apparently he stated it is for a new hurricane center--when they already have a new hurricane center.

Our government at work again!

Your not being honest....their talking points are of their ideals, such as your ideals, its what separates the liberals from the conservatives. One might say all you do is spew the liberals talking points...and that one would be absolutley correct. That's all you do is talk the libs talking points. I just stated the obvious, and the truth. Being a progressive liberal means that there is no such thing as being too liberal...great...another one. Why does the left always talk about how diverse they are, when if you read their posts, they are anything but diverse.
I have not attacked anyone who has not attacked me first. So you really don't know my posts, or your blinded by how partisan you are. I haven't called you any names, Wry...why did you bring that up? By the way...I used to vote democratic, now I have a different political view of the direction our nation is going.
I could care less about your history, or that your in any kind of law enforcement, doesn't impress me in the least. I've seen a lot of assholes that were in law enforcement, you see them on the news almost dailey.
If I disagree with what you say...I'm not offended, but I will call you on it. It's what these message boards are for, Wry. Hannity's, and Limbaugh's? Like they are the ones that indoctinate the right, huh? I laugh at your narrow minded assumption. You call me ignorant?...you are the one being ignorant in letting a runaway congress bankrupt the US. You extropulated a lot from a very simple post I made to you...you must have felt like you needed to vent. It's OK, I get it..feel free because I sure won't loose any sleep over it.

Last edited:
-- On a Netroots Nation panel, he joked that his Republican opponent, former congressman Ric Keller, "did all his hiring at Hooters."

-- At a fundraiser with Vice President Joe Biden last month, Grayson said that former VP Dick Cheney "liked to shoot old men in the face" and invited Biden to "go water boarding with him."

-- He called conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh a “has-been hypocrite loser” who “was more lucid when he was a drug addict.”

I love this dude! And he's a Floridian too... I don't normally expect a Floridian congressman to go all out like this! If I was in his district, he'd be my rep! And he's funnier than Al Franken!

It's really hard to get mad at someone who tells the truth so succinctly.

I love this dude! And he's a Floridian too... I don't normally expect a Floridian congressman to go all out like this! If I was in his district, he'd be my rep! And he's funnier than Al Franken!

It's really hard to get mad at someone who tells the truth so succinctly.

He speaks to you. He says what you like to hear. Truth isn't really a consideration. Wonder if you'll ever recognize this.

Forum List

Back