Rep. Alan Grayson (D): This guy pisses me off even more the Obama

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHO GRAYSON IS?

This is the same congressman from Florida--that needed to get his vote for the 787 BILLION dollar stimulus bill BOUGHT. Our government promised him 50 MILLION of our taxpayer dollars in order to get Grayson to sign this bill. Apparently he stated it is for a new hurricane center--when they already have a new hurricane center.

Our government at work again!

the left don't care about that stuff, he's their darling cause he talks nasty about Republicans, Plain and simple

This is the same congressman from Florida--that needed to get his vote for the 787 BILLION dollar stimulus bill BOUGHT. Our government promised him 50 MILLION of our taxpayer dollars in order to get Grayson to sign this bill. Apparently he stated it is for a new hurricane center--when they already have a new hurricane center.

the left don't care about that stuff, he's their darling cause he talks nasty about Republicans, Plain and simple

How is it you like Beck et al, again?

?????

-- On a Netroots Nation panel, he joked that his Republican opponent, former congressman Ric Keller, "did all his hiring at Hooters."

-- At a fundraiser with Vice President Joe Biden last month, Grayson said that former VP Dick Cheney "liked to shoot old men in the face" and invited Biden to "go water boarding with him."

-- He called conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh a “has-been hypocrite loser” who “was more lucid when he was a drug addict.”

I love this dude! And he's a Floridian too... I don't normally expect a Floridian congressman to go all out like this! If I was in his district, he'd be my rep! And he's funnier than Al Franken!

It's really hard to get mad at someone who tells the truth so succinctly.

He told no truth, he gave his moonbat opinion .........

Beck spends about as much time dissing the Repugs as he does Liberals.

The AlGore Im a Fucking Gullible Moron Chart, I haven't seen that in a while

How much water vapor was in the atmosphere back in the 1200's? What about sunspot activity?

Those don't matter because the great and holy Al Gore says they don't matter. Your free speech is revoked! :razz:

175px-Alan_Grayson_high_res.jpg

I'm sure everyone has seen the video of Rep. Alan Grayson (D) saying the GOP's health care plan was for old people to "Die Quickly".

Alan Disgrayson

This guy has done something that I thought would never happen. Every time he opens his mouth he says things that piss me off more then anything Obama says.

Usually when Obama talks I want to change the channel. When Grayson talks all I want to do is cold-cock the SOB.

Am I overreacting?

YouTube - FL Rep. Alan Grayson Draws Criticism For Attack

For those unfamiliar with Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Fla.) before his provocative health care speech on the House floor last night, here’s a rundown of Grayson’s colorful commentary since he was sworn into Congress last year:

-- On a Netroots Nation panel, he joked that his Republican opponent, former congressman Ric Keller, "did all his hiring at Hooters."

-- At a fundraiser with Vice President Joe Biden last month, Grayson said that former VP Dick Cheney "liked to shoot old men in the face" and invited Biden to "go water boarding with him."

-- He called conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh a “has-been hypocrite loser” who “was more lucid when he was a drug addict.”

-- And before he was elected to Congress, his car sported a bumper sticker with the slogan "Bush Lied, People Died."

Grayson's Greatest Hits

I likle the guy more and more.:lol::lol: he uses the rights tactics right back at them, hilarious.

I'm sure everyone has seen the video of Rep. Alan Grayson (D) saying the GOP's health care plan was for old people to "Die Quickly".

Alan Disgrayson

This guy has done something that I thought would never happen. Every time he opens his mouth he says things that piss me off more then anything Obama says.

Usually when Obama talks I want to change the channel. When Grayson talks all I want to do is cold-cock the SOB.

Am I overreacting?

For those unfamiliar with Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Fla.) before his provocative health care speech on the House floor last night, here’s a rundown of Grayson’s colorful commentary since he was sworn into Congress last year:

-- And before he was elected to Congress, his car sported a bumper sticker with the slogan "Bush Lied, People Died."

Grayson's Greatest Hits

I likle the guy more and more.:lol::lol: he uses the rights tactics right back at them, hilarious.

I know this is a stereotype but almost every marine that I've met that talks like you knows where to find the nearest Glory Hole.

Alan Disgrayson

Am I overreacting?

Grayson's Greatest Hits

And Grayson lacks substance just like you Noosey. No wonder you applaud his bullsqueeze. For you wallow in it with the best of them.

You may take a bath now. *You STINK*

Alan Disgrayson

Am I overreacting?

I know this is a stereotype but almost every marine that I've met that talks like you knows where to find the nearest Glory Hole.

LOL!
smiley_abzw.gif
Well Stated. And Noosey would do it!

Alan Disgrayson

Am I overreacting?

And Grayson lacks substance just like you Noosey. No wonder you applaud his bullsqueeze. For you wallow in it with the best of them.

And we all know you're just full of substance.

Alan Disgrayson

Am I overreacting?

looks like somebody is looking for some info.

Alan Disgrayson

Am I overreacting?

tommy, tommy, tommy, you posting while drinking again?

Grayson is a breath of fresh air; it is so great to hear someone call a spade a spade.

By the way Lincoln didn't say your signature quote, he was too good a man for such simplistic nonsense.

William J. H. Boetcker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fox News is a breath of fresh air, too. But I can't say that they call a spade a spade, because the left would say I was being racists.
I just can't see the world through your eyes, Midcan, and you can't see the world through mine.

looks like somebody is looking for some info.

Well if I ever want to find one I'll contact you....OK?

Bet you've got a map with pins all over the country on your bedroom wall.

"Let me see......I guess I'll go suck a strange dick in LA."

Forum List

Back