Rep. Alan Grayson (D): This guy pisses me off even more the Obama

You guys do realize that Grayson has achieved his desired result, right?

Yes...tricking assholes that believe his nonsense into thinking he's great. Maybe send him some cash and maybe even vote for him.

Nope.

Propelled a little known congress-critter into the national spotlight, got on at least a soundbite on all the major news networks. Which could use then as a vehicle for more of his agenda.

What's the difference?

Yes...tricking assholes that believe his nonsense into thinking he's great. Maybe send him some cash and maybe even vote for him.

Nope.

Propelled a little known congress-critter into the national spotlight, got on at least a soundbite on all the major news networks. Which could use then as a vehicle for more of his agenda.

Yep and right out of Saul's playbook, rules 5 and 6 ........

Nope.

What's the difference?

Cuz mine doesn't rely on people thinking he's great.

All that matters is the attention.

Nope.

What's the difference?

Cuz mine doesn't rely on people thinking he's great.

All that matters is the attention.

The media attention you mentioned will result in the kind of attention I mentioned. Already one of the posters on this thread thinks he's great.

His rhetoric is intended to appeal to the type of idiot that likes to hear this kind of thing.

He appeals to the fring left.

That must be you....which explains alot.:hmpf:

You are so right. The truth always appeals to the "fringe" left.

Just like education, science, facts, patriotism, diplomacy and other things Republicans have no interest in.

One question, "What's a 'fring', rhymes with 'ring'"?

Typo.

Correcting spelling is usually what folks do on these boards when the truth isn't on their side.

And calling nearly half the people of America "Enemies of the State" is not patriotic....and not even remotely honest.

Only 20% of American admit to being Republican. That is much better than the 6% of scientists.

Funny, when they guy tells the truth, the right screams "liar", but can't seem to name the lies. Isn't that funny?

You are so right. The truth always appeals to the "fringe" left.

Just like education, science, facts, patriotism, diplomacy and other things Republicans have no interest in.

One question, "What's a 'fring', rhymes with 'ring'"?

Typo.

Correcting spelling is usually what folks do on these boards when the truth isn't on their side.

And calling nearly half the people of America "Enemies of the State" is not patriotic....and not even remotely honest.

Only 20% of American admit to being Republican. That is much better than the 6% of scientists.

Funny, when they guy tells the truth, the right screams "liar", but can't seem to name the lies. Isn't that funny?

Care to show me a link?

Very little of what he says is the truth. It's just inflamatory in nature.

Also, very few people admit to being Liberals. So I'm not sure what your point is bud.

I love this dude! And he's a Floridian too... I don't normally expect a Floridian congressman to go all out like this! If I was in his district, he'd be my rep! And he's funnier than Al Franken!

christ....even GWB was funnier than Franken....and he wasnt even trying to be....

Finally, a Democrat who "tells it like it is".

This one guy has turned House Republicans into simpering, quivering masses of gelatinous, unflavored jello.

The last thing a bully wants is to be confronted.

Look at a laundry list of what Republicans are against:

Fixing the economy
Education
Science
Rebuilding America's infrastructure

Fixing the economy - The Dems Stimulus is a fucking waste and a disaster.

Education - Dems are against private school vouchers which would force public schools to improve or close down.

Science - Man made global warming is a fucking lie.

Infastructure - Repubs aren't against that just because they were against the Stimulus.

You clowns need some new talking points.....

So what are Republicans for? Failure? Well we know that.

Why do Republicans even care about vouchers? How many are going to graduate anyway? We know that none will major in science. Ha!

no they will all be shyster fucking lawyers just like your friends...which means....THERE IS VERY LITTLE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM....and if you think the Dems are so great at governing....what the hell happened to the once great State of California?.....you know the state that used to be the 6th biggest economy in the world....

Typo.

Care to show me a link?

Also, very few people admit to being Liberals. So I'm not sure what your point is bud.

anyone who believes anyone of these jerks is telling the truth has got their head up someones ass....

Care to show me a link?

anyone who believes anyone of these jerks is telling the truth has got their head up someones ass....

Yep. And anyone whom thinks that these people have their best interests at heart had better step back and re-examine things. They are in it for their Party goals, and of course for themselves.

Making Democrats the Party of Whackos and Al Franken?

Roger that

No. Catapulting himself into the national spotlight, thus making it easier for him to achieve his personal agenda.

We seem to be arguing for argument's sake here.

True, he's putting a spotlight on himself so he can achieve whatever agenda he has, but this is a case of the squeaky wheel getting the grease. The grease being money.

It is a fact that in politics today, with reality being thrown out he window, saying stupid things gets you what you need most to get reelected. Cold Hard Cash.

This guy now has a cult following. :udaman:

It's not based on honesty by any stretch of the imagination.

It's based solely on the fact that he says what nut-cases on the left are thinking, plain and simple.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Making Democrats the Party of Whackos and Al Franken?

Roger that

No. Catapulting himself into the national spotlight, thus making it easier for him to achieve his personal agenda.

We seem to be arguing for argument's sake here.

True, he's putting a spotlight on himself so he can achieve whatever agenda he has, but this is a case of the squeaky wheel getting the grease. The grease being money.

It is a fact that in politics today, with reality being thrown out he window, saying stupid things gets you what you need most to get reelected. Cold Hard Cash.

This guy now has a cult following. :udaman:

It's not based on honesty by any stretch of the imagination.

It's based solely on the fact that he says what nut-cases on the left are thinking, plain and simple.:cuckoo:

Well stated. The 'Cult Of Personality'

I see they've gotten their latest talking points from FOX.

:lol::lol::lol:

No, *WE* Don't use talking points dipshit. We talkj off-the-cuff...something YOU find hard to do without guidence from your handlers.

Nice way to project Bodie you *IDIOT*.

Isn't it funny how I was watching FOX on the TV about a few hours ago and this EXACT topic was up. Isn't it funny? :lol::lol::lol:

This is funny.

A dem Congressman behaves like a republican and the righties go berserk.

Forum List

Back