Rep. Alan Grayson (D): This guy pisses me off even more the Obama

Finally, a Democrat who "tells it like it is".

This one guy has turned House Republicans into simpering, quivering masses of gelatinous, unflavored jello.

The last thing a bully wants is to be confronted.

Look at a laundry list of what Republicans are against:

Fixing the economy
Education
Science
Rebuilding America's infrastructure

44 thousand Americans die every year from lack of health care and many, if not most Republicans say, "Good". All you have to do is read the ones that write on this board to know the truth.

Look at what they are for:

More wars
Torture
Big business
Tax cuts for the rich
Want Obama to fail

He said Republicans are the "Enemies of America". Some think that's over the top, but I'm not so sure.

Grayson rules! I want one righty accuse/prove anything Grayson said as wrong/false.

I like this guy.

This clown doesn't even believe his own bullshit but you do ........:lol:

I thought the Republicans had no plan ? Show me the Republican plan that does what he claims or stfu .....:eusa_whistle:

Drive by ditto. Come on. He is saying the republicans have no plan. They want to keep it the way it is and the way it is KILLS PEOPLE.

Can you come up with a plan that will save all those people dying now?

If not, shut the fuck up...oh and god bless.

All those people dying now ? Yeah, they're in Canada and England , the ones that have the resources to get to the USA will be the ones that live.

P.S. Here's the truth about the dems plan....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT7Y0TOBuG4]YouTube - Robert Reich: What An Honest President Would Say About Health Reform[/ame]

This one guy has turned House Republicans into simpering, quivering masses of gelatinous, unflavored jello.

Fixing the economy
Education
Science

Fixing the economy - The Dems Stimulus is a fucking waste and a disaster.

Education - Dems are against private school vouchers which would force public schools to improve or close down.

Science - Man made global warming is a fucking lie.

Infastructure - Repubs aren't against that just because they were against the Stimulus.

You clowns need some new talking points.....

Fixing the economy
Education
Science

Fixing the economy - The Dems Stimulus is a fucking waste and a disaster.

Education - Dems are against private school vouchers which would force public schools to improve or close down.

Infastructure - Repubs aren't against that just because they were against the Stimulus.

You clowns need some new talking points.....

So what are Republicans for? Failure? Well we know that.

Why do Republicans even care about vouchers? How many are going to graduate anyway? We know that none will major in science. Ha!

No, *WE* Don't use talking points dipshit. We talkj off-the-cuff...something YOU find hard to do without guidence from your handlers.

Nice way to project Bodie you *IDIOT*.
... :lol:

(pos-reps Bode)
Bumped for Likewise Idiocy.

You know, there's one thing I like about Rush Limbaugh: he takes it all in humor. Nothing pisses him off to such a degree that he's frothing out of the mouth all the time, and I think that's what makes him listenable. Meanwhile, you're just fucking hysterical.

And this?

Trends%20in%20Atmospheric%20Carbon%20Dioxide_2.gif

He's fairly good on the Federal Reserve, but other than that I'm not particularly impressed.

He was one of the very few democrats that was willing to speak out and put Paulson out there for being in a position of conflict of interest during the AIG/Goldman deal.

Most of the rest of them were too fucking chicken to say anything because Goldman and AIG most likely fund their political careers.

I see they've gotten their latest talking points from FOX.

:lol::lol::lol:

What gets me is all this psuedo-outrage over his "die quickly" satire of the Republican health care plan. Oooh, so offended. I still remember how Saxby Chambliss campaigned against Max Cleland. Now THAT was offensive.

I think when you speak on the House floor what you say should be somewhere remotely true and honest....not just a bunch of inflamatory BS meant to piss of the opposition and meant to fill the campaign coffers.

Grayson rules! I want one righty accuse/prove anything Grayson said as wrong/false.

I like this guy.

He appeals to the fring left.

That must be you....which explains alot.:hmpf:

You are so right. The truth always appeals to the "fringe" left.

Just like education, science, facts, patriotism, diplomacy and other things Republicans have no interest in.

One question, "What's a 'fring', rhymes with 'ring'"?

I like this guy.

He appeals to the fring left.

That must be you....which explains alot.:hmpf:

You are so right. The truth always appeals to the "fringe" left.

Just like education, science, facts, patriotism, diplomacy and other things Republicans have no interest in.

One question, "What's a 'fring', rhymes with 'ring'"?

Typo.

Correcting spelling is usually what folks do on these boards when the truth isn't on their side.

And calling nearly half the people of America "Enemies of the State" is not patriotic....and not even remotely honest.

Last edited:
Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barbara Boxer, all of the folks on the left that say stuff that makes no sense.

They found out that nut-cases on the left will pay to hear them say the most inflamatory bullshit ever heard in Washington.:cuckoo:

You guys do realize that Grayson has achieved his desired result, right?

Yes...tricking assholes that believe his nonsense into thinking he's great. Maybe send him some cash and maybe even vote for him.

Nope.

Propelled a little known congress-critter into the national spotlight, got on at least a soundbite on all the major news networks. Which could use then as a vehicle for more of his agenda.

Forum List

Back