Rent is skyrocketing in Vegas

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
My crappy apartment ( with the bad carpet job ) was $1200-1300 a month back when I moved here in 2017 .
Now you won’t believe it !! It’s 2,400 or so
Insane

This is Vegas for gods sakes and 3/4 of the population here is dead broke

I am getting the carpet guys back in 2 weeks to fix the bedroom

Anyways , rent is skyrocketing all over Vegas as the entity city is flooded by LA

My crappy apartment ( with the bad carpet job ) was $1200-1300 a month back when I moved here in 2017 .
Now you won’t believe it !! It’s 2,400 or so
Insane

This is Vegas for gods sakes and 3/4 of the population here is dead broke

I am getting the carpet guys back in 2 weeks to fix the bedroom

Anyways , rent is skyrocketing all over Vegas as the entity city is flooded by LA
And yet my house payment has remained the same for seven years and it will remain the same for 13 more years..

Largely to blame....Vegas was bad when I lived there in the nineties but was far far worse when I last visited it a decade ago. I couldn't imagine it now.
Cool...

So tell me how illegal aliens drive up the cost of rent -- which I am assume to mean the property value has increased to a point that high rent is justified

Law of supply and demand..........

high rent and high property prices is never justified but the result of overpopulation in areas.
How are illegals able to pay for this high rent??

Are they just more financially successful than "real Americans" living there?

That would be odd however since I am always hearing that illegals are poor, lazy, filthy, blah blah -- but now these same folks are increasing the property value?

And what drives up prices?

Supply and Demand.

You economic experts should know that rule by now,

Cool...

So tell me how illegal aliens drive up the cost of rent -- which I am assume to mean the property value has increased to a point that high rent is justified
As opposed to 1 or 2 adults occupying and paying rent, with illegals you have 5 or 6 adults in there, sometimes multiple families. 3rd world living!

As opposed to 1 or 2 adults occupying and paying rent, with illegals you have 5 or 6 adults in there, sometimes multiple families. 3rd world living!
and that drives up property value how??

I thought the claim was "don't let those brown filthy animals move into our neighborhoods because it would drive down our property value"

Forum List

Back