Rent is skyrocketing in Vegas

My crappy apartment ( with the bad carpet job ) was $1200-1300 a month back when I moved here in 2017 .
Now you won’t believe it !! It’s 2,400 or so
Insane

This is Vegas for gods sakes and 3/4 of the population here is dead broke

I am getting the carpet guys back in 2 weeks to fix the bedroom

Anyways , rent is skyrocketing all over Vegas as the entity city is flooded by LA
I have a friend in Vegas who owns a few apartment buildings in good locations, and his rentals are no where near that high. If your rent has doubled in 4 years, why not buy something and build some equity?

My crappy apartment ( with the bad carpet job ) was $1200-1300 a month back when I moved here in 2017 .
Now you won’t believe it !! It’s 2,400 or so
Insane

This is Vegas for gods sakes and 3/4 of the population here is dead broke

I am getting the carpet guys back in 2 weeks to fix the bedroom

Anyways , rent is skyrocketing all over Vegas as the entity city is flooded by LA
Same every where...you ain't special, hun.

and that drives up property value how??

I thought the claim was "don't let those brown filthy animals move into our neighborhoods because it would drive down our property value"
It drives up rent idiot. And higher rent equals higher sales price for rental property.

Summerlin and Henderson are nice
The rest of the areas are just thugs , drug addicts, bums and gangs

Summerlin and Henderson are nice
The rest of the areas are just thugs , drug addicts, bums and gangs
there you go telling lies again.....were i live in the centennial hills area there is no gang violence or graffiti or bums,i hardly hear sirens.....take your head out of your ass you might see things a little more clearly.....

Forum List

Back