Rent is going up more than $100 a month right now — with the average asking price a record $2,117

1694550709564.jpeg

This is the average across Canada, much higher in T.O. The collapse is coming soon starting with Ontario. If foreign investors hold on long enough they will get some deals once it all goes belly up. https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/rentals-august-1.6963839
It's almost completely doubled inside of Nashville TN. Which is why I moved away. I couldn't afford to live there anymore. Where the people migration had slowed from 80/day to 80/wk the housing costs were becoming ridiculous. They wanted a 35% increase in rent. And they likely were going to easily get it. So we left for another area. We could have afforded to stay but for what? There wasn't anything left in the neighborhood except for some very dear friends. (I still miss them)

So I live in the middle of nowhere now. Meh...it IS a small town. And that song recently popular about a small town? You don't know the half of it.

I don't know where you all live but 100 and 200? If that does exist, send me an IM so I can pack the car and trailer up and get out of this COS living nightmare where a single room without kitchen rents for over 1000 bucks a month.

I don't know where you all live but 100 and 200? If that does exist, send me an IM so I can pack the car and trailer up and get out of this COS living nightmare where a single room without kitchen rents for over 1000 bucks a month.
They were referring to increases.

Forum List

Back