Remembering the victims of the Uvalde, Texas massacre

Ok tough guy, the shooter had a Battle Rifle. Excellent article.

Peanut Gallery: The gunman had an AR-15, a rifle design used by U.S. soldiers in every conflict since Vietnam.

“You knew that it was definitely an AR,” Uvalde Police Department Sgt. Donald Page said in an interview with investigators after the school shooting. “There was no way of going in. … We had no choice but to wait and try to get something that had better coverage where we could actually stand up to him.”

Its not a "battle rifle." The AR-15 has never been used in combat....

This.....

1684946531170.jpeg

Is an actual battle rifle....used by the U.S. military....

This...5 shot, pump action shotgun....is a current battle weapon in use with all branches of the U.S. military, and Coast Guard..

1684946589463.jpeg

Ok tough guy, the shooter had a Battle Rifle. Excellent article.

Peanut Gallery: The gunman had an AR-15, a rifle design used by U.S. soldiers in every conflict since Vietnam.

“You knew that it was definitely an AR,” Uvalde Police Department Sgt. Donald Page said in an interview with investigators after the school shooting. “There was no way of going in. … We had no choice but to wait and try to get something that had better coverage where we could actually stand up to him.”

The police in Nasheville who also faced a guy with a civilian rifle disagree.......

As does this woman who only had a pistol when she ended the attacker who had the same rifle....

West Virginia woman....

Witnesses said Butler seemed agitated and left but returned to the complex shortly after, armed with an AR-15 style rifle, and started shooting at the crowd.

Police said a woman pulled out her pistol, shooting and killing him.

"This lady was carrying a lawful firearm," Hazelett said. "A law abiding citizen who stopped the threat of probably 20 or 30 people getting killed. She engaged the threat and stopped it. She didn't run from the threat, she engaged it. Preventing a mass casualty event here in Charleston."

Woman credited with stopping mass shooting at apartment complex in West Virginia

======

And this guy....who also had just a pistol and ended the attacker who had a rifle......you twit...

Within 15 seconds of a gunman opening fire inside a mall in Greenwood, Indiana, Elisjsha Dicken was able to step in and prevent further deaths.

https://fox59.com/news/national-wor...ped-indiana-mall-shooter-in-15-seconds/======

Every time we have a school shooting all you people do is look to blame someone. You have zero sympathy for the victims or the families and you sure as fuck don’t want to do anything about it.

Its not a "battle rifle." The AR-15 has never been used in combat....

This.....

View attachment 788352

Is an actual battle rifle....used by the U.S. military....

This...5 shot, pump action shotgun....is a current battle weapon in use with all branches of the U.S. military, and Coast Guard..

View attachment 788353
I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR GOD DAMN WEAPONS DEFINITIONS YOU VILE FUCK!

This is day to REMEMBER THE DEAD! Read the article
Click on each child. It is a tear jerker!

This event DID happen. Alex Jones might tell you different. I know for a fact there are many right wing conspiracy theorists here.

The gunman had an AR-15 and used it at Robb Elementary School shooting May 24, 2022 at 12:30 PM EDT

And the police also had those rifles......then waited 90 minutes to engage the attacker.....unlike the police in Nashville and Louisville....

The police in Nasheville who also faced a guy with a civilian rifle disagree.......

As does this woman who only had a pistol when she ended the attacker who had the same rifle....

West Virginia woman....

Witnesses said Butler seemed agitated and left but returned to the complex shortly after, armed with an AR-15 style rifle, and started shooting at the crowd.

Police said a woman pulled out her pistol, shooting and killing him.

"This lady was carrying a lawful firearm," Hazelett said. "A law abiding citizen who stopped the threat of probably 20 or 30 people getting killed. She engaged the threat and stopped it. She didn't run from the threat, she engaged it. Preventing a mass casualty event here in Charleston."

Woman credited with stopping mass shooting at apartment complex in West Virginia

======

And this guy....who also had just a pistol and ended the attacker who had a rifle......you twit...

Within 15 seconds of a gunman opening fire inside a mall in Greenwood, Indiana, Elisjsha Dicken was able to step in and prevent further deaths.

https://fox59.com/news/national-wor...ped-indiana-mall-shooter-in-15-seconds/======

STAY ON TOPIC YOU SICK FUCK

TODAY IS THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF UVALDE
MAN UP AND READ THAT ARTICLE. I DID!

I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR GOD DAMN WEAPONS DEFINITIONS YOU VILE FUCK!

This is day to REMEMBER THE DEAD! Read the article
Click on each child. It is a tear jerker!

Off your meds? Mixing your meds with your prison wine? You should see your shrink...you either need more of your meds or a different cocktail of meds.....

Did you click on the pictures. I made it real simple for the simpletons such as yourself.

“He has a battle rifle”: Police feared Uvalde gunman’s AR-15​

In previously unreleased interviews, police who responded to the Robb Elementary shooting told investigators they were cowed by the shooter’s military-style rifle. This drove their decision to wait for a Border Patrol SWAT team to engage him, which took more than an hour.

shockedcanadian they had to call in SWAT

It didn't stop the police in Nashville or Louisville, who also faced a guy with another civilian rifle........the police had their own civilian rifles, and made a dramatic entry, engaged the shooter killing both of them ..............

And the civilians with pistols in West Virginia and Indiana....with only handguns....also stopped attackers who had civilian rifles........

No, YOU made the topic an anti gun screed, dumbshit. So we ARE on topic you ignorant baboon.
Bull shit!
Off your meds? Mixing your meds with your prison wine? You should see your shrink...you either need more of your meds or a different cocktail of meds.....
My mind is crystal clear.

Article is a TEAR JERKER!

NOPE

Remembering the victims of the Uvalde, Texas massacre​

Read the article. I did.

Don't have to, I remember what happened.....the police chief ordered his cops to stand down and not make any attempt to save the children, even restrained officers who would have gone in......

Don't have to, I remember what happened.....the police chief ordered his cops to stand down and not make any attempt to save the children, even restrained officers who would have gone in......
"Remembering the victims of the Uvalde, Texas massacre"
IDGAF about anything but the VICTIMS and that is the subject of this thread :badgrin:

Forum List

Back