Remembering Democrats Gift to the Nation

The covid crisis was manufactured by the Democrats. It was never as serious as you communist made it out to be. Last I heard 30% over reported. Hospitals paid to make their diagnosis covid. Flu disappeared, cancer went away all due to the miracle of covid. Welcome to politics and winning elections.
Hmmm...then why did your blob declare a national emergency if it wasn't that serious?

Let me guess the guy who is always "one step ahead" was victimized yet again.

306>232....scoreboard.
Living rent free in your head hahaha

Screenshot_20220917-205137_Chrome.jpg

Hmmm...then why did your blob declare a national emergency if it wasn't that serious?

Let me guess the guy who is always "one step ahead" was victimized yet again.
Trump wanted to open the country back up in April. He received a fierce backlash from the dishonest Democrats who needed the covid to spark fear and spread election disinformation. Of course it seemed like a national emergency at first, after all it was a strange disease coming from a strange country but all in all what I said was correct. Trump was usually right about everything. Your potato can't even seem to put the blame and get retribution from where it belongs, China. Something wrong with that picture.

Screenshot_20220214-113405_Chrome.jpg

Look, man. We just need to inject some disinfectant and some light into people and this hoax Covid thing will just magically go away...

In the immortal words of MAGA submissive cuck bripat9643, "When more than 17,000 Americans die from it, then you can legitimately attack Trump."

TA-DAAAAAAAA!

Yeah man just another hoax that you fell for. Did you actually watch that press conference LOL

You see, at the beginning of Covid, the parroting rubes were fed some misdirection. They were fed propaganda by the MAGA media that Obama had bungled the H1N1 epidemic and about 17,000 people died as a result of his incompetence.

They prematurely ejaculated that Trump would not fuck up on that scale.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

"This is the new Democrat hoax!"

"If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.”

"I take no responsibility."

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

“I had an uncle who went to MIT who is a top professor. Dr. John Trump. A genius. It’s in my blood. I’m smart.”

trump-eclipse.jpg

Last edited:
4 years ago. How soon some of us forget:

It was Trump's recommendation...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

You see, at the beginning of Covid, the parroting rubes were fed some misdirection. They were fed propaganda by the MAGA media that Obama had bungled the H1N1 epidemic and about 17,000 people died as a result of his incompetence.

They prematurely ejaculated that Trump would not fuck up on that scale.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.
You see at the beginning of covid trump tried to cut off travel from China and was called a racist by you fucking dishonest Democrats. Elderly people started dying and Democrat Governors were happy to group them all together in homes to help spread the disease. Trump wanted to open the country back up in April but Democrats wouldn't have anything to do with that and saw an advantage in more people dying. Potato Head didn't even better job killing people. Stupid Democrat hahaha hilarious

So your blob couldn't rescind his own declaration? Was he incompetent or just stupid?
Unfortunately your Democrat governors were running big States and promoting lockdowns. Not much really Trump could do. Then your potato took over and killed even more people. How stupid can you get?

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020
And then he held 41 rallies from that date until the election. All the way through October as more than 1,000 Americans were dying every day.

"Rules for thee but not for me."

herman-cain.jpg

research.png

Forum List

Back