Remember When the Smart People Said Trumps Trade Tarriffs Would Sink the US Economy?

If the point of the thread is to show that the US economy is improving under Trump while other major economies are sinking, that is a proven fact.
The Fed either deliberately or accidentally almost sank the US economy by raising interest rates to fast while unwinding their balance sheet. So the US economy can be sunk by the Fed, I'm not doing a touchdown dance yet.

Interest rates needed to be raised. No need to keep them low so Trump economy looks on fire when its not in reality. That is due to a recession is coming.

Im sorry but our economy is doing well . no its not on fire . It is however doing well.
And just as I said when the so called trade war was being perdicted to destroy America it was not.
The eu caved canada caved and china is buckling.

We are one of the few superpowers left and have the abality to affect the entire worlds economy.

Your hate for the president is your issue as with so many democrats.

Hes done well with the nations economic issues and with forgein issues both military and economic .

As a person I really dont care for him but as a president hes done a good job.

Trade war started but it will take a while for you see the impact. Not a single GOP, Democrat, economist and retailers support his trade wars.

Trump being blasted by both parties even by his own intelligence agencies...... regarding his foreign military policies.

McConnel is drafting a bill to stop
US military withdrawal from Syria.

Aside from that Trump is unfit POTUS. That’s a fact.
O hes unfit why dont you explaon thar and present your EVIDENCE

Sure.
1. Using tweeter ( public) blasting his own AG or Chief of Intelligence.
2. NAZIs are good people.
3. Lying is his strongest & best assets.
4. Hypocrite.
5. Bully.
6. Racist.
7. Putin lover.
8. Can’t stand criticism.
9. Ignorant.
10. Incompetent, lazy, lunatic. See link below from Ann Coulter.

Ann Coulter: Trump Is ‘Lazy and Incompetent’

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter called President Trump “lazy and incompetent,
You described obama except instead of putin lover you needed to add iran lover

Forum List

Back