Remember When the Smart People Said Trumps Trade Tarriffs Would Sink the US Economy?

If the point of the thread is to show that the US economy is improving under Trump while other major economies are sinking, that is a proven fact.
The Fed either deliberately or accidentally almost sank the US economy by raising interest rates to fast while unwinding their balance sheet. So the US economy can be sunk by the Fed, I'm not doing a touchdown dance yet.

Interest rates needed to be raised. No need to keep them low so Trump economy looks on fire when its not in reality. That is due to a recession is coming.

Im sorry but our economy is doing well . no its not on fire . It is however doing well.
And just as I said when the so called trade war was being perdicted to destroy America it was not.
The eu caved canada caved and china is buckling.

We are one of the few superpowers left and have the abality to affect the entire worlds economy.

Your hate for the president is your issue as with so many democrats.

Hes done well with the nations economic issues and with forgein issues both military and economic .

As a person I really dont care for him but as a president hes done a good job.

Krugman is a moron

Aside Nobel Prize, it's hard to recall when he wasn't wrong.
How about this jerk?
Stupid? I don't know. I DO know though that he is absolutely unable to get his ego out of everything he does.

About this website

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Donald Trump might be the stupidest President ever
It should come as no surprise - and it has not - that he is sorely lacking in sophistication, knowledge of the world, understanding of government and a rudimentary grasp of economics
Ed gets all his news from Facebook.

This did not come from Facebook but directly from this dumbo POTUS.

Who in the world would say something like that just to be ridiculed?
This is a good example of moron. Do you agree?

Trump claims there's a 10-foot wall around the Obamas' D.C. home. Neighbors say there's not.
For your lying eyes.

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

How dumb can you be?

Yes Obama put a brick wall about 4 feet tall in front of his house to protect the plants from getting stepped on by people.

But it’s not a wall how Trump portrayed it to protect Obama from illegal alien.
The ten feet is a post and it’s open in the front then steps up toward the house.

How about this jerk?
Stupid? I don't know. I DO know though that he is absolutely unable to get his ego out of everything he does.

About this website

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

It should come as no surprise - and it has not - that he is sorely lacking in sophistication, knowledge of the world, understanding of government and a rudimentary grasp of economics

Trump claims there's a 10-foot wall around the Obamas' D.C. home. Neighbors say there's not.
For your lying eyes.

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

How dumb can you be?

Yes Obama put a brick wall about 4 feet tall in front of his house to protect the plants from getting stepped on by people.

The ten feet is a post and it’s open in the front then steps up toward the house.
Its also got cast iron bars on it bringing the height up to 10 ft or more. Thats to keep people out dont bs your self.

And the market will never recover!
- Paul Krugman, election night 2016

Krugman is a moron

How about this jerk?

About this website

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Are you even reading my posts, dingbat?

I was talking about Krugman.

They'll never acknowledge it. They just move on with their agenda of trying to destroy Trump.

Lefties are programmed to think and react in predictive patterns. You can't change their minds, and even if you present the proof or some other authentic information, you still can't change the their perception and the logic of behavior. They're so fucked up and demoralized that is simply irreversible.

Krugman is a moron

How about this jerk?

About this website

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

The Left have TDS and all they can respond with is Trump insults. Do a post about a breakfast cereal. Trump. A movie you saw. Trump. Gardening. Trump.

How about this jerk?

About this website

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

For your lying eyes.

How dumb can you be?

4 feet?
Did you mean meters?
I’ll wait here for your apology.
B6BBCCFF-4C51-42E5-8664-3EEFD6812E40.jpeg
ECE98308-8751-4A2D-806C-AD3030D7C15F.jpeg
BAB2B069-F739-47DD-8B68-3B9D68ECB524.jpeg

Do you morons really think a sinking world economy will be good for ours?

How about this jerk?

About this website

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

For your lying eyes.

How dumb can you be?

4 feet?
Did you mean meters?
View attachment 242907 View attachment 242908 View attachment 242909
You ever apologize you pos for fn up the last board we were on?

How about this jerk?

About this website

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

For your lying eyes.

How dumb can you be?

4 feet?
Did you mean meters?
View attachment 242907 View attachment 242908 View attachment 242909

How dumb can you be moron?
Look at your pictures.
Do you see a 10 foot brick wall?

Is it designed to make it hard to go over the fence?

Is it designed to keep illegal aliens from going over the fence.

The idea that orange clown trying to imply ....... Was Obama’s mansion wall is to prevent illegal aliens entering the mansion.

Krugman is a moron

How about this jerk?

About this website

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

No. I was quoting Weatherman.

How about this jerk?

About this website

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

For your lying eyes.

How dumb can you be?

Its also got cast iron bars on it bringing the height up to 10 ft or more. Thats to keep people out dont bs your self.

Does it look like it will stop an intruder if someone wants to go over?

The point that your moron POTUS trying to stick to your stupid brain was...... Obama install a wall around his mansion is to prevent illegal aliens entering his mansion.

If the point of the thread is to show that the US economy is improving under Trump while other major economies are sinking, that is a proven fact.
The Fed either deliberately or accidentally almost sank the US economy by raising interest rates to fast while unwinding their balance sheet. So the US economy can be sunk by the Fed, I'm not doing a touchdown dance yet.

Interest rates needed to be raised. No need to keep them low so Trump economy looks on fire when its not in reality. That is due to a recession is coming.

Im sorry but our economy is doing well . no its not on fire . It is however doing well.
And just as I said when the so called trade war was being perdicted to destroy America it was not.

We are one of the few superpowers left and have the abality to affect the entire worlds economy.

Hes done well with the nations economic issues and with forgein issues both military and economic .

Trade war started but it will take a while for you see the impact. Not a single GOP, Democrat, economist and retailers support his trade wars.

Trump being blasted by both parties even by his own intelligence agencies...... regarding his foreign military policies.

McConnel is drafting a bill to stop
US military withdrawal from Syria.

Aside from that Trump is unfit POTUS. That’s a fact.

For your lying eyes.

How dumb can you be?

Does it look like it will stop an intruder if someone wants to go over?

The point that your moron POTUS trying to stick to your stupid brain was...... Obama install a wall around his mansion is to prevent illegal aliens entering his mansion.

It looks like it will slow down the intruder until Secret Service reacts. There are probably sensors and cameras all around too.

The only thing that could sink The US Economy now is Free Healthcare and Free College which will cost The Working Men and Women of The United States about $60 Trillion.

You could not double the tax rate on every man, woman, child and dog to pay for that. Not even a 70% tax rate on job creators could pay for that.

The Soviet Union was dissolved trying to pay for it.

Trade war started but it will take a while for you see the impact. Not a single GOP, Democrat, economist and retailers support his trade wars.

Trump being blasted by both parties even by his own intelligence agencies...... regarding his foreign military policies.

O hes unfit why dont you explaon thar and present your EVIDENCE

O hes unfit why dont you explaon thar and present your EVIDENCE

Sure.
1. Using tweeter ( public) blasting his own AG or Chief of Intelligence.
2. NAZIs are good people.
3. Lying is his strongest & best assets.
4. Hypocrite.
5. Bully.
6. Racist.
7. Putin lover.
8. Can’t stand criticism.
9. Ignorant.
10. Incompetent, lazy, lunatic. See link below from Ann Coulter.

Ann Coulter: Trump Is ‘Lazy and Incompetent’

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter called President Trump “lazy and incompetent,

Forum List

Back