Remember when the NFL did not allow Cowboys players to honor slain cops last year?

I do...

...It's OK to protest the NATIONAL ANTHEM, but NOT OK to show support for murdered cops.

RG III was fined $10,000 for wearing a shirt about the cops.

These people are so messed up it isn't funny.

It was a REEBOK shirt that said, "OPERATION PATIENCE"....it was NOT about cops...it was about his contract dispute with the Redskins....the NFL sure a fuck told him what to do, though...and fined him for non-compliance.

Last edited:
NFL Denies Dallas Cowboys’ Request to Honor Fallen Police with Helmet Decal

-------------------------

Of course the espn types did not see anything with the NFL not allowing the players to honor the 5 slain Dallas cops?

Remember that?

I do.

ESPN sucks.... the only show I watch on ESPN is "Highly Questionable". Hilarious.

The last time I watched an opinion show on ESPN...Mark Cuban absolutely owned Skip Bayless about the NBA finals.

I do...

...It's OK to protest the NATIONAL ANTHEM, but NOT OK to show support for murdered cops.

RG III was fined $10,000 for wearing a shirt the NFL did not like.

People are not protesting the national anthem . More conservative lies . Typical propaganda .

Progs, go ahead and check with your people's talking points, but I am pretty sure its ok to tell the truth and call the NFL a racist organization.

People are not protesting the national anthem . More conservative lies . Typical propaganda
You are correct. They are not protesting the national anthem. In fact, they have no fucking idea what they are protesting, they just do it. They're idiots.
People are not protesting the national anthem . More conservative lies . Typical propaganda
You are correct. They are not protesting the national anthem. In fact, they have no fucking idea what they are protesting, they just do it. They're idiots.
They are in fact celebrating murderers

Liar !

How many examples do we have of bad cops getting off Scott free ?

Of course the espn types did not see anything wrong with the NFL not allowing the players to honor the 5 slain Dallas cops?

Remember that?

I do.

Hello Mr Apple, meet Mrs Orange.

Two totally separate issues. The NFL has for decades had a strict uniform code that had to be followed to the letter or be fined. They do this because the whole point of a uniform is for them all the be the same (that is the word uniform means). The NFL knows once it opens the box and lets one team do it that it will be non-stop after that, so they have rules to prevent such things.

Liar !

You mean the hands up don't shoot bullshit?

Of course the espn types did not see anything wrong with the NFL not allowing the players to honor the 5 slain Dallas cops?

Remember that?

I do.

Two totally separate issues. The NFL has for decades had a strict uniform code that had to be followed to the letter or be fined. They do this because the whole point of a uniform is for them all the be the same (that is the word uniform means). The NFL knows once it opens the box and lets one team do it that it will be non-stop after that, so they have rules to prevent such things.
It's okay for thugs to kneel, but not Tebow?

Remember that?

I do.

As a Gator fan I am a big Tim Tebow fan and I fully supported his right to kneel just as I support the right of these people to do so.

Liar !

You mean the hands up don't shoot bullshit?

How many examples, on video , do you want?

Remember that?

I do.

Find me one person who called for Tebow to be fired !

Forum List

Back