Remember when the left mocked us for saying gas would hit 5 bucks by election day?

Remember when the left mocked us for saying gas would hit 5 bucks by election day?

Nope. I don't remember. We've mocked you so many times, it would be impossible for us to recall every single case.

But, since you're here now, we can mock you for your economic ignorance, the way you think that the President controls gasoline prices. That's rarely the case, the notable exception being when your messiah Bush insisted on buying to fill the Strategic Petroleum Reserve even when oil prices were already high. His oil industry buds appreciated that, of course.

Now tomorrow, you'll all probably give us fresh new reasons to mock you. It's the way of the universe. Don't fight it, just accept that it's the reason why you were put on earth.

demotivational-poster-mistakes.jpg

Of course you don't remember jackass, you just joined.

Could you be any dumber?

Nope. I don't remember. We've mocked you so many times, it would be impossible for us to recall every single case.

But, since you're here now, we can mock you for your economic ignorance, the way you think that the President controls gasoline prices. That's rarely the case, the notable exception being when your messiah Bush insisted on buying to fill the Strategic Petroleum Reserve even when oil prices were already high. His oil industry buds appreciated that, of course.

Now tomorrow, you'll all probably give us fresh new reasons to mock you. It's the way of the universe. Don't fight it, just accept that it's the reason why you were put on earth.

demotivational-poster-mistakes.jpg

So many ways to mock grandpa... Soooo little time!

You can't even quote a Romney lie in the other thread so just shut up and eat your bonbons you dumb bitch

Mocking Gramps is kind of like picking on a shortbus kid, but I just can't resist.

Of course not you're a liberal and like most libs you have no boundries, limits or dignity.

Carry on noob

After making a stupid statement like that I bet you still get pissed when someone on the left says the right is racist.
How about this... How come people on the right think they are only ones with morals, are the only ones who are patriotic, and pretty much think all lobs are evil?
Is it fear?

Mocking Gramps is kind of like picking on a shortbus kid, but I just can't resist.

Of course not you're a liberal and like most libs you have no boundries, limits or dignity.

Carry on noob

After making a stupid statement like that I bet you still get pissed when someone on the left says the right is racist.
How about this... How come people on the right think they are only ones with morals, are the only ones who are patriotic, and pretty much think all lobs are evil?
Is it fear?

Fear of liberal govt control. Yep. You all fuck shit up

Carry on noob

Is it fear?

Yep, it's all our fault. :cuckoo:

Is it fear?

Yep, it's all our fault. :cuckoo:

I didn't say that, you assumed it. Bush was a fuck up too. Promoting liberal policies did him in just like it did the rest of us.

It dosen't matter. No matter what was proposed the GOP was going to say no. Even if it was a former GOP proposal the order of the day was obstruct. And that's where we are.

OK, so let's recap. You can conclude that "Republicans" put "party over country" because even though you concede Obama never proposed anything that a fiscal conservative would support, you know that if he did, Republicans would reject it because the proposal didn't come from themselves...

:lmao:

Dude, you're not blind, you're a dumb ass. Your own story makes your guy the hack. Wow, if liberals could only follow even what they say themselves...

There was one fire that damaged a refinery in Northern California. There was a temporary power outage that closed an Exxon Refinery in Torrance. The EPA refused to give the Torrance refinery the permit to go back on line. Just like the nuclear power plant in San Onofre went off line because it needed repair. The repairs have been made. The EPA will not permit the San Onofre power plant to go back on line.

What's happening is that the people are being slowly squeezed into closing down by a lack of energy.

The refineries are being closed.
Gasoline Rises as Refineries Close - WSJ.com

Power plants are being closed.
Institute for Energy Research | Powerplants to be closed as a result of EPA’s regulations

If you think that you will keep warm and cook over your own fire, that's been illegal in many places for years.

Wood-burning fireplaces are now illegal in California

Spare the Air - Regulation

Hundreds of laws, rules and regulations weaving a strangling noose.

You repeat the lie, then quote somebody. I asked you a specific question, name what Obama proposed that a fiscal conservative would support if it hadn't come from a liberal. Cut the word games.

JoeTheBigot made the same claim and then when I asked the same question came up with Socialized Medicine. A fiscal conservative would support Socialized Medicine, there's a reason he's a bigot, he's a dumb ass. You made the same claim, so back it up.

It dosen't matter. No matter what was proposed the GOP was going to say no. Even if it was a former GOP proposal the order of the day was obstruct. And that's where we are.

You made a specific claim, you said ... if it hadn't come from Obama, we would have supported it. And you indicated it was a whole range of things.

Yet you can't come up with a single example, not one. You are full of it, I'll let you go hide now. The point is made.

Programs Republicans supported before they were against them | Liberals Unite

OK, so let's recap. You can conclude that "Republicans" put "party over country" because even though you concede Obama never proposed anything that a fiscal conservative would support, you know that if he did, Republicans would reject it because the proposal didn't come from themselves...

Dude, you're not blind, you're a dumb ass. Your own story makes your guy the hack. Wow, if liberals could only follow even what they say themselves...

I conceeded nothing. Obstruction is what was called for and that's exactly what they did.

There was one fire that damaged a refinery in Northern California. There was a temporary power outage that closed an Exxon Refinery in Torrance. The EPA refused to give the Torrance refinery the permit to go back on line. Just like the nuclear power plant in San Onofre went off line because it needed repair. The repairs have been made. The EPA will not permit the San Onofre power plant to go back on line.

What's happening is that the people are being slowly squeezed into closing down by a lack of energy.

The refineries are being closed.
Gasoline Rises as Refineries Close - WSJ.com

Power plants are being closed.
Institute for Energy Research | Powerplants to be closed as a result of EPA’s regulations

If you think that you will keep warm and cook over your own fire, that's been illegal in many places for years.

Wood-burning fireplaces are now illegal in California

Spare the Air - Regulation

Hundreds of laws, rules and regulations weaving a strangling noose.

The EPA refused to let the plant in Torrance reopen? A more brazen lie I've never heard. They started the plant last Friday.

Torrance refinery back online amid soaring prices | abc30.com

The bottom line in refining capacity.

U.S. Refinery Utilization and Capacity

Another awful Obomination. And it's too bad Taxpayers will never get all that cash back he gave to his cronies at Solyndra and others. He's proven to be a terrible Lose/Lose for American Taxpayers. Time for him to go.

I conceeded nothing. Obstruction is what was called for and that's exactly what they did.

Riddle me this, Blind Man. How "did" they obstruct if you can't think of a single specific thing they actually obstructed?

You made a specific claim, you said ... if it hadn't come from Obama, we would have supported it. And you indicated it was a whole range of things.

Yet you can't come up with a single example, not one. You are full of it, I'll let you go hide now. The point is made.

Programs Republicans supported before they were against them | Liberals Unite

A link of blind left wing spin isn't an answer. Pick one you feel is the strongest and defend it yourself. That some Republican once supported or proposed the same sort of general topic doesn't mean that Republicans obstructed Obama because he's Obama.

Riddle me this, Blind Man. How "did" they obstruct if you can't think of a single specific thing they actually obstructed?

Last year, the American Jobs Act.

The American Jobs Act never became law, however, because Republicans opposed it from the start, blasting it as another form of “failed stimulus” that wouldn’t help the economy. (They ignored the fact that the first “failed stimulus,” the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, wasn’t a failure at all.) One month later, the GOP blocked the bill in the Senate, preventing the creation of more than a million jobs and the added growth that multiple economists predicted would occur if the bill passed:

–Moody’s Analytics estimated the American Jobs Act would create 1.9 million jobs and add two percent to gross domestic product.

–The Economic Policy Institute estimated it would create 2.6 million jobs and protect an addition 1.6 million existing jobs.

–Macroeconomic Advisers predicted it would create 2.1 million jobs and boost GDP by 1.5 percent.

–Goldman Sachs estimated it would add 1.5 percent to GDP.

Unhappy Anniversary: Republicans Have Blocked The American Jobs Act For One Year | ThinkProgress

Better yet what didn't they obstruct after 2010?

Crow is being served.

Five dollar gas is back

Thanks tree huggers....

You dumbfucks never read your own article.

A power outage at a Southern California refinery supposedly created wholesale shortages and a price surge. But California’s fragile energy markets — so ripe for price manipulation and profiteering in the past — leave this spike smelling awfully familiar.

Forum List

Back