Remember when the GOP used to warn us about the dangers of Russia?

OldUSAFSniper, post: 16073138
It's easy to long for an actual leader.....

You longed for Donald Trump who can't wait to prostrate Trumpunist Party America before the ultimate dream leader - Vladimir Putin.

Of course Trump owes Vlad, but what do you Trump minions get out of lying prostrated before the Russian autocrat.

Hillary, Obama and their Jewish advisers have been aching for war with Russia for some time now. Not so when they were communist. Ted Kennedy used to send the Communists of the USSR letters apologizing for Reagan.
But the Russians are free of that Marxist nightmare now while we still have to contend with Democrats over here.
BTW I don't see the daily news stories about how the god Obama is crushing the Russians for Crimea any more. I wonder why those went away?

Last edited:
When did the GOP and Russia become "besties".
russia-reset-button.jpg

Remember when Russia was a bigger danger than the Democrats?
It was Republicans who fucked up the economy. Watched millions of jobs and over 40,000 factories leave for China under Bush.
Iraq belonged to the GOP.
The Bush tax cuts.

You can't continue to say it's the Democrats who are the threat. Recent history tells us otherwise.

You mean companies like GE? Funny how Barack Obama put the CEO of GE...Jeffrey Immelt in as his "Jobs Czar" when it was GE who was one of the countries shipping large amounts of jobs to China! You're a dupe, R-Derp!

In all the ranting, whining, and complaining about how Russia got Trump elected, I have yet to see any substantive claim on how they did it, just a bunch of the normal flailing and certainty that "the bad guys did it".

Could you ever imagine waking up one day and looking at the world like RDean? My God, I would start looking for the scars on my scalp because I would bet that there would be a lobotomy scar there somewhere. You'd wind up going to the store and buying every roll of aluminum foil in the place. A lot of windows to cover.

Flash RDeany. Republicans have always distrusted the Russians. We only like Vlad because he actually acts like a leader for his country, kind of like when Reagan was our President. It's easy to long for an actual leader when the one you are stuck with has a closet full of mom jeans and has the favorite line, "That's not who we are as a (fill in here with country, people, etc)..." He doesn't have a clue who we are. He's never signed a paycheck. Barry was, is and will always be in a tie for worst President ever.

Liberals... I think we ought to have a 'moonshot' program to find a vaccine for it. When are they moving to Canada?
Republicans used to distrust Russia. But now they know Vlad is a murderer, they like Russia now. Got it.

Correll, post: 16098132
Give peace a chance, warmonger.

Why did you vote for the candidate that promised to rip up the peacefully negotiated Iran deal, Republican (synonymous with warmongers)?

Last edited:
DOTR, post: 16097927,

That's a rather stupid cartoon coming from a spineless Trump supporter.

Putin is the wimp compared to Obama when it comes to killing ISIS. Obama does not flatter Putin for coming into Syria to bomb innocent civilians rather than ISIS.

Putin did not join the fight against ISIS UNTIL the Obama led coalition has them in retreat.

Trump fits your cartoon much better perhaps kissing some other body part.

Huh? That is just plain wrong. As late as June 2015 Obama openly stated that they still didn't have a strategy against ISIS, and that was with ISIS on the doorsteps of Bagdad. The British didn't even consider joining the coalition until Nov 2015. The Russians started their air campaign in Sept 2015.

baileyn45, post: 16275877
Huh? That is just plain wrong. As late as June 2015 Obama openly stated that they still didn't have a strategy against ISIS, and that was with ISIS on the doorsteps of Bagdad. The British didn't even consider joining the coalition until Nov 2015. The Russians started their air campaign in Sept 2015.

Give me Obama's direct quote.

Putin has not entered Iraq.

Obama began bombing ISIS in June 2014. So 18 months before your beloved Putin did.

Facts are facts. There were many terrorists killed and territory taken back before Russia came in. And when Russia finally showed up they were targeting Sryian rebels not ISIS most of the time.

Last edited:
Could you ever imagine waking up one day and looking at the world like RDean? My God, I would start looking for the scars on my scalp because I would bet that there would be a lobotomy scar there somewhere. You'd wind up going to the store and buying every roll of aluminum foil in the place. A lot of windows to cover.

Flash RDeany. Republicans have always distrusted the Russians. We only like Vlad because he actually acts like a leader for his country, kind of like when Reagan was our President. It's easy to long for an actual leader when the one you are stuck with has a closet full of mom jeans and has the favorite line, "That's not who we are as a (fill in here with country, people, etc)..." He doesn't have a clue who we are. He's never signed a paycheck. Barry was, is and will always be in a tie for worst President ever.

Liberals... I think we ought to have a 'moonshot' program to find a vaccine for it. When are they moving to Canada?
Republicans used to distrust Russia. But now they know Vlad is a murderer, they like Russia now. Got it.
That's stupid.

baileyn45, post: 16275877

Give me Obama's direct quote.

Putin has not entered Iraq.

Obama began bombing ISIS in June 2014. So 18 months before your beloved Putin did.

Facts are facts. There were many terrorists killed and territory taken back before Russia came in. And when Russia finally showed up they were targeting Sryian rebels not ISIS most of the time.
"I don't want to put the cart before the horse," Obama told reporters during a White House news briefing. "We don't have a strategy yet."

Obama on ISIS in Syria: 'We don't have a strategy yet' - CNN.com

I did get the date wrong this was in Aug 2014.

.jpg

.jpg

Yep had them on the run.

baileyn45, post: 16281009
Yep had them on the run.

Putin never got into the fight Iraq and he was 18 months late and contributed very little agsinst ISIS in Syria.

Yet Putin is your ISIS Hero.

Not having a strategy was a reference as to how to hold territory after ISIS was destroyed.

Once Bush's Maliki was gone Obama's coalition stopped the ISIS offensive and began retaking territory with very few US combat troops engaging the terrorists directly.

Nothing like the Bush war that took over 4400 US lives for nothing. For lies as Trump explains to his former warmongering right wingers.

I did get the date wrong this was in Aug 2014.

You also failed to mention that Obama was specifically talking about Syria.

Your CNN report tells you this.

The fighting comes nearly two weeks after thousands of Peshmerga and Iraqi commandos ousted ISIS forces for control of the dam, a crucial facility that provides electricity for millions of people in Iraq.
Kurdish officials have credited U.S. airstrikes against ISIS with helping Peshmerga forces push back against the extremists, whose breathtaking gains and brutal tactics captured the attention of world leaders.

You do notice there is no credit to Putin's air strikes who has not lifted a finger to destroy ISIS.

That's fine - we never needed him, But Trumputopians are fauning all over Putin as god's gift to destroying ISIS when he has in reality done very little.

Proof we don't need Putin or Trump to liberate Mosul. The planning training and Iraqi military advance has taken at least half of the city.

Yep had them on the run.

Putin never got into the fight Iraq and he was 18 months late and contributed very little agsinst ISIS in Syria.

Yet Putin is your ISIS Hero.

Not having a strategy was a reference as to how to hold territory after ISIS was destroyed.

Once Bush's Maliki was gone Obama's coalition stopped the ISIS offensive and began retaking territory with very few US combat troops engaging the terrorists directly.

Nothing like the Bush war that took over 4400 US lives for nothing. For lies as Trump explains to his former warmongering right wingers.
I agree Putin has nothing to do with Iraq. It doesn't change the fact that isis in Syria, along with the "moderate" jihadis, were not checked until the Russians intervened.

As far as the not having a strategy being in reference to how to hold territory, I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion as it was not part of his comments nor his spokesman afterwards,

You may want to listen to the Kerry audio being passed around, where he says the Obama adm main goal in Syria was regime change and that they thought a growing isis would aid in that. It re-enforces the idea that the adm saw isis as a proxy force, that on top of saudi, qatari and turkish weapons, not to mention the occasional US air drop.

Putin is not my hero but credit where credit is due, without the Russian interference we would probably be reading about the complete genocide of alawites, christians, druse and all other non sunnis in Syria. Something I doubt this adm would have cared about as long as Assad was gone.

Since Donald Trump is the Kremlin's Man in the Oval Office, the emasculated Republican Congress will act as Russia's best friends.

Forum List

Back