Remember when the GOP used to warn us about the dangers of Russia?

Remember when the kenyan was warned about Russian hacking back in 2008?

Why didn't he do anything about it then?

Alt left fake news... we're all tired of it.

Remember when the kenyan was warned about Russian hacking back in 2008?

Why didn't he do anything about it then?

Alt left fake news... we're all tired of it.
I don't remember. Obama wasn't sworn in until 2009.

Remember when Russia was a bigger danger than the Democrats?
It was Republicans who fucked up the economy. Watched millions of jobs and over 40,000 factories leave for China under Bush.
Iraq belonged to the GOP.
The Bush tax cuts.

You can't continue to say it's the Democrats who are the threat. Recent history tells us otherwise.

When Romney said Russia is our biggest geo political threat, USMB Republicans were literally screaming that Obama was ignoring him.

They still scream about Obama, but they also scream that Romney is an idiot and the Russians are a country we need to be more like while they worship the Russian leader.

Seems Republicans can change on a dime. And they do it completely fact free.

Only blankie- clutching, Millenials voted based on FB news deanie. Seriously deanie, who gets their news off of FB? Retards is who

Could you ever imagine waking up one day and looking at the world like RDean? My God, I would start looking for the scars on my scalp because I would bet that there would be a lobotomy scar there somewhere. You'd wind up going to the store and buying every roll of aluminum foil in the place. A lot of windows to cover.

Flash RDeany. Republicans have always distrusted the Russians. We only like Vlad because he actually acts like a leader for his country, kind of like when Reagan was our President. It's easy to long for an actual leader when the one you are stuck with has a closet full of mom jeans and has the favorite line, "That's not who we are as a (fill in here with country, people, etc)..." He doesn't have a clue who we are. He's never signed a paycheck. Barry was, is and will always be in a tie for worst President ever.

Liberals... I think we ought to have a 'moonshot' program to find a vaccine for it. When are they moving to Canada?

Could you ever imagine waking up one day and looking at the world like RDean? My God, I would start looking for the scars on my scalp because I would bet that there would be a lobotomy scar there somewhere. You'd wind up going to the store and buying every roll of aluminum foil in the place. A lot of windows to cover.

Flash RDeany. Republicans have always distrusted the Russians. We only like Vlad because he actually acts like a leader for his country, kind of like when Reagan was our President. It's easy to long for an actual leader when the one you are stuck with has a closet full of mom jeans and has the favorite line, "That's not who we are as a (fill in here with country, people, etc)..." He doesn't have a clue who we are. He's never signed a paycheck. Barry was, is and will always be in a tie for worst President ever.

Liberals... I think we ought to have a 'moonshot' program to find a vaccine for it. When are they moving to Canada?
Wow, you think Putin is a "leader" and you like him?

You're major fucked up man.

Remember when Russia was a bigger danger than the Democrats?
It was Republicans who fucked up the economy. Watched millions of jobs and over 40,000 factories leave for China under Bush.
Iraq belonged to the GOP.
The Bush tax cuts.

You can't continue to say it's the Democrats who are the threat. Recent history tells us otherwise.

Wrong. America is worse off by any realistic measure than it was when Obama took office. And if the election was "hacked" it was done on Obama's watch after he had eight years to perfect national security. You're in serious (if funny) denial.

BushGladToast.jpg

When did the GOP and Russia become "besties".

When are you and your troll friends going to accept that America has rejected you?

Trumps victory is a referendum of Obama's failure, the worthless Kenyan is nothing more than dust now...

He leaves behind a hollow legacy of "Hope" and massive "Change", it will be interesting to see if Trump can do in DC what most business minded people have to do daily...

IN THE MEANTIME GET USE TO IT....

When did the GOP and Russia become "besties".

When are you and your troll friends going to accept that America has rejected you?

Trumps victory is a referendum of Obama's failure, the worthless Kenyan is nothing more than dust now...

He leaves behind a hollow legacy of "Hope" and massive "Change", it will be interesting to see if Trump can do in DC what most business minded people have to do daily...

IN THE MEANTIME GET USE TO IT....
Get used to what? Russian Overlords? Never!

We only like Vlad because he actually acts like a leader for his country, kind of like when Reagan was our President.

Did Reagan also murder dozens of journalists, kill political opponents, force people to turn their wealth over to him and invade two countries?

Wow, what a leader. No wonder Republcians love and admire Putin. He is their kind of guy.

Yeah and Obama reminded Romney during a presidential debate that Russia was our friend and the Cold War was over decades ago. Russia tried to warn the FBI that there were Russian born terrorists in the U.S. who were planning to bomb the Boston Marathon but the FBI had other things to do and couldn't be bothered looking for them until the thing happened.

The myth of Russian interference in the last presidential election seems to be the last desperate narrative in the dying democrat party and obviously, with the cooperation of the criminal enterprise known as the mainstream press, they mean to keep it alive at any cost. When Mitt Romney claimed that Russia was the enemy during a presidential debate with Hussein Obama the president reminded him that Russia was our friend and the "cold war" has been over for decades.

OldUSAFSniper, post: 16073138
We only like Vlad because he actually acts like a leader for his country, kind of like when Reagan was our President.

I see, you want a leader who wantonly bombs women and children and hospitals.

I see you want a leader who oppresses freedom of the press does not tolerate dissent and freedom of speech.

I see you want a leader who used his power in government to become the richest man in the world. Steals the natural resources from the people to enrich himself and his fellow kleptocrats.

I see you want a leader that cannot lead his nation's economy beyond nearly total dependence on pumping oil and gas out of the ground through government run companies.

I didn't care for Reagan but I know that you insult Reagan by comparing him to Putin as a great leader.

Trump actually has potential to be like Putin. That will be a disaster for America. You will be one of the first ones to blame

Trump appears headed first to copy Putin's kleptocracy path.

Putin is worth $85 Billion. How long do you think it will take the Trump family to be as great as Putin in net worth on the backs of the working middle class?

When Romney said Russia is our biggest geo political threat, USMB Republicans were literally screaming that Obama was ignoring him.

They still scream about Obama, but they also scream that Romney is an idiot and the Russians are a country we need to be more like while they worship the Russian leader.

Seems Republicans can change on a dime. And they do it completely fact free.

Probably because Obama kept on saying Climate change was our biggest threat and we would go to the beach and see this:

V1092-COB_V2362-COB.0288.s

And we are all like, excuse us? Please please tell us how climate change is bad? In what alternative universe does Obama live in?

Forum List

Back