Remember when Obama said the NSA was only looking at terrorists?

I think the point he's trying to make is the attitude started with Bush.

Trading liberty for safety became pretty popular after 9/11, and it's only gotten worse since then.

You're a little too trigger-happy with trying to paint others as hypocrites.

I think the attitude started with Roosevelt and the OSS, but I am not a partisan hack that wants to blame Bush for everything.

I'm not blaming Bush, I'm blaming the American people as a whole.

It would have happened no matter who was President.

That is not true. Ron Paul or Gary Johnson would have exposed it to the light and put a stop to it.

I think the attitude started with Roosevelt and the OSS, but I am not a partisan hack that wants to blame Bush for everything.

That is not true. Ron Paul or Gary Johnson would have exposed it to the light and put a stop to it.

You dont know this...is it possible? Yes. Is it a fact? No.

I didn't see this much sour apples when repubs(Bush admin.) were spying on it's citizens.

Um because it didnt happen?
But now the Left trots out "BOOSH". Or "They all do it". Or "What difference does it make."
Newsflash: Bush is not president. Obama has been president for 5years and this is happening under his administration. Someone in his administration is authorizing this. And it needs to quit otherwise we will end up worse than E.Germany.

The Patriot Act was signed by Bush. The PRISM program began in 2007. Try not being such a hack.

Which is why neither will ever be President. Status quo and all... :mad:

That's pretty much why they never had a chance.

I didn't see this much sour apples when repubs(Bush admin.) were spying on it's citizens.

Um because it didnt happen?
But now the Left trots out "BOOSH". Or "They all do it". Or "What difference does it make."
Newsflash: Bush is not president. Obama has been president for 5years and this is happening under his administration. Someone in his administration is authorizing this. And it needs to quit otherwise we will end up worse than E.Germany.

The Patriot Act was signed by Bush. The PRISM program began in 2007. Try not being such a hack.

Any evidence of Bush spying on American citizens without any nexus to terror? No? Ok, you're a moron.

Forum List

Back