Remember when liberals like Mark Cuban predicted the market would crash with Trump?

A bust is when people panic and sell everything to redeem a pittance of what they had.
The smart money stays in and waits for the markets to return to normal, unless you are leveraged of course and cant meet a margin call.
The cash rich BUY!

Well, based on what liberals claimed, the market was supposed to take a dive in his first year.

Did that happen?

Yes or no will suffice.

Trump predicted 4% growth his first year. How did that work out?

Was Cuban wrong or not? Yes or no

Obviously he was wrong, Dizzy. Based on his situation I'd say he's been right a helluva a lot more often than he's been wrong.

You found one guy who made a bad prediction about the market.

Compare that to the thousands of RWnuts who predicted that Obamacare would tank the economy. Eh?

You should have taken you head out of Hillary's rear, you may have learned something.

President Trump is about to tank the economy

Make America Have a Recession Again

Donald Trump being elected president 'would TANK the economy by up to 15 per cent' | Daily Mail Online

Trump’s Plan Will Tank Texas Economy

Trump Economic Plan Would Send U.S. Economy To Most Severe Recession Since Early 1980s

lol, your first link is about predictions after things that the GOP hasn't even done.

As you indicated in your post: "You found one guy who made a bad prediction". There were many many idiot liberals making similar if not identical predictions. As far as any predictions on things the GOP hasn't even done....you may want to take that up with your liberal buddies that back then and to this day just spew BS.

Well, based on what liberals claimed, the market was supposed to take a dive in his first year.

Did that happen?

Yes or no will suffice.

Obviously he was wrong, Dizzy. Based on his situation I'd say he's been right a helluva a lot more often than he's been wrong.

Compare that to the thousands of RWnuts who predicted that Obamacare would tank the economy. Eh?
Other than selling a website, Cuban really hasn't accomplished all that much except for not losing what he made.

I guess if he had a Cuban University on his resume, he'd be competing with Trump for business savvy.
Cuban's a likable enough guy who cautiously makes small investments in other people ideas.
The bottom line is that most people worship billionaires regardless of what they accomplish.

You should have taken you head out of Hillary's rear, you may have learned something.

President Trump is about to tank the economy

Make America Have a Recession Again

Donald Trump being elected president 'would TANK the economy by up to 15 per cent' | Daily Mail Online

Trump’s Plan Will Tank Texas Economy

Trump Economic Plan Would Send U.S. Economy To Most Severe Recession Since Early 1980s

lol, your first link is about predictions after things that the GOP hasn't even done.

As you indicated in your post: "You found one guy who made a bad prediction". There were many many idiot liberals making similar if not identical predictions. As far as any predictions on things the GOP hasn't even done....you may want to take that up with your liberal buddies that back then and to this day just spew BS.

This is from the first link in the above list:

"First off, a few things that I don't think will matter, since a lot of other commentators obsess over them: Trump's erratic behavior isn't going to panic the stock market, and his changes to global trade arrangements will be modest, perhaps even positive."

Eh????????????????????????

Capitalist Mark Cuban is now going to make a fortune with the elimination of Net Neutrality.
How exactly will Cuban make money off the elimination of net neutrality ?
Do you doubt that he has any type of ownership in various ISPs?
Capitalist Mark Cuban is now going to make a fortune with the elimination of Net Neutrality.
I don't know does he ? I would like to know how anyone will make money specifically off the elimination of the regulation ? None of the doomsday scenarios that supporters claim might happen have in any significant amount since the first ISP came about 30 years ago. Anytime there is even an attempt by an ISP to throttle speed or do anything like supporters of the regulation claim. they are immediately and very publicly denounced Regardless of what the left believes public opinion does matter to Businesses. Social Media gives people a voice that's never seen it's like in history.

Trump predicted he'd win New York State, speaking of idiots.
Islands of Liberalism.

New_York_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png

I don't know does he ? I would like to know how anyone will make money specifically off the elimination of the regulation ? None of the doomsday scenarios that supporters claim might happen have in any significant amount since the first ISP came about 30 years ago. Anytime there is even an attempt by an ISP to throttle speed or do anything like supporters of the regulation claim. they are immediately and very publicly denounced Regardless of what the left believes public opinion does matter to Businesses. Social Media gives people a voice that's never seen it's like in history.
The intervention of the Internet in 2017 is much larger than in 2015.
Millions who were afraid to shop online do so now without blinking an eye.

What actual economic policies has your enacted?
Oh bullshit Obama's economy was anemic at best.
Cease with rhe nonsense[/QUOTE]

I give Obama credit for pulling us away from the brink of an economic Abyss using heavy handed Keynesian tactics.

So credit where credit is due, I guess, no?

Notice folks how all of these dire predictions that the left ALWAYS get wrong go ignored by the losers?

A lot like all of those predictions Al Gore was wrong about.

All ignored. They still carry on too with their fucking arrogant know it all dispositions.

Just remember....

LIBERALS:

OFTEN IN ERROR, NEVER IN DOUBT.

LOL!

he hasn't done anything yet.... give him time.

it's so cute how you think you're smarter than Marc Cuban. :rofl:

What actual economic policies has your enacted?
Oh bullshit Obama's economy was anemic at best.
Cease with rhe nonsense

I give Obama credit for pulling us away from the brink of an economic Abyss using heavy handed Keynesian tactics.

So credit where credit is due, I guess, no?[/QUOTE]

Obama saved your butts from baby bush's economy. and it would have been even better if your loons didn't intentionally obstruct him.

Islands of Liberalism.

View attachment 166445

lol, are you trying to claim that Trump won NY? Because you're a retard?

is the idiot really trying to claim that? NY knows what he is.... we dealt with him for decades. we were smart enough not to vote for him..... to be fair, a lot more people voted against him than voted for him.

Islands of Liberalism.

View attachment 166445

is the idiot really trying to claim that? NY knows what he is.... we dealt with him for decades. we were smart enough not to vote for him..... to be fair, a lot more people voted against him than voted for him.
Shit holes always vote for Democrats. That is the main reason they're shit holes.

Islands of Liberalism.

View attachment 166445

Shit holes always vote for Democrats. That is the main reason they're shit holes.

What makes Vermont a shithole?

Forum List

Back