Rep. Kihuen won't seek reelection after sexual harassment claims surfaced

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
It will be interesting to see if the Republicans can take this seat back. Since it's creation no member has served more than one term. Democrat Steve Horsford was the first to win the seat in 2012. He was defeated by Republican Cresent Hardy in 2014 who was then subsequently defeated by Democrat Ruben Kihuen in 2016. A true swing district. Wouldn't be great if the majority of Congressional seats were like this?

Rep. Kihuen won't seek reelection after sexual harassment claims surfaced

Since Kihuen apparently represents Vegas my guess is that there is more to the story than alleged sexual abuse. Did Rep. Kihuen offer aid to the Mexican security guard who fled to Mexico after the Paddock shooting? Is he involved in the cover up of the Paddock shooting investigation that seems strangely silent these days? It seems to me that leaving congress under a cloud of sexual abuse would be far better than charges of criminal conspiracy in the most notorious mass shooting in U.S. history. Kihuen apparently has nothing to fear from the FBI which is busy trying to indict the President and the Vegas/Nevada cops who are trying to protect the interests of the Mandalay hotel.

Last edited:
Since Kihuen apparently represents Vegas my guess is that there is more to the story than alleged sexual abuse. Did Rep. Kihuen offer aid to the Mexican security guard who fled to Mexico after the Paddock shooting? Is he involved in the cover up of the Paddock shooting investigation that seems strangely silent these days? It seems to me that leaving congress under a cloud of sexual abuse would be far better than charges of criminal conspiracy in the most notorious mass shooting in U.S. history. Kihuen apparently has nothing to fear from the FBI which is busy trying to indict the President and the Vegas/Nevada cops who are trying to protect the interests of the Mandalay hotel.

Silent? That's what happens when the only person responsible is dead. What exactly are you waiting for?

Forum List

Back