Taylor Swift has the worst Private Jet on Earth, according to Rolling Stone

Most Climate Carbon Warriors burn more carbons than entire towns in a year.
Until they give up their opulent lifestyles, they can piss off.
Yes they are very successful people and they have to go to a lot of places. Absolutely irrelevant and they are trying to change technology to help this problem period so shut the **** up with your stupid gossip

Great! I can continue to let my SUV idle in the driveway!

View attachment 724360
LoL!

I drove some military vehicles in Germany in the 80's that were just regular sedans. I didn't like scraping ice off of the windows on ten degree morning. I'm from Southeast Texas, not freakin' Alaska.

So instead, I idled the vehicle until the defrosters melted the ice enough to just wipe off. Highly illegal for Germans at the time, and to this day, I assume. I would sip coffee and watch passing Germans making turn-the-key-off gestures at me and frantically waving their spindly European arms.

I would say, "Next time win a war, Lugar Head." I was an armed ambassador of peace, alright.

Yes they are very successful people and they have to go to a lot of places. Absolutely irrelevant and they are trying to change technology to help this problem period so shut the **** up with your stupid gossip
Wow.
That is some serious dedication to the elitist pricks right there.

160 semi trucks and four cranes to move a Taylor Swift concert, all burning massive amounts of diesel every year.
Multiply that by every star that tours and pays lip service to the Climate Cult.

Making millions while the dupes pay for overpriced seating and live virtue signaling.

so vote democratic and tax the rich again so the United states can return to prosperity for more than just the rich people, brainwashed functional moron

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  1. What is the average number of flights per day? – Short-Fact

Feb 09, 2021 · In March of 2019, the total flights per day averaged 176,000 commercial flights. In March of 2020, commercial flights per day averaged 145,000. Broken down, commercial flight

amazing how you idiots totally miss the point. You don't even believe in global warming, the only party and the only people in the world who deny it. Big oil big money brainwashed functional morons....​

Rich democrats are the problem. If you can get the top democrat politicians from flying in their personal jets we would be way ahead, especially Algore, he needs to be grounded. Oh, and Rupert Murdoch.

Ah, yes, the ol' switcheroo. Simultaneously condemning and excusing two different groups of people for doing the same thing. That stopped being credible about the time we reached the age of 10. Oh, and Rupert Murdoch.

Forum List

Back