Remember When Democrats Used To Support Religious Freedom?

Yawn, guy, you can keep repeating your tired list, but Ken Star spent 70 million dollars sniffing panties and came up with nothing.

Jillian asked what I was talking about in reguards to Bill Clinton's history of sexual assault. That's what I was talking about.

I agree Star was a joke. Does not mean all those women, starting 45 years ago, were just making shit up. They call him "Slick Willy" for a reason.

Yawn, guy, you can keep repeating your tired list, but Ken Star spent 70 million dollars sniffing panties and came up with nothing.

Jillian asked what I was talking about in reguards to Bill Clinton's history of sexual assault. That's what I was talking about.

I agree Star was a joke. Does not mean all those women, starting 45 years ago, were just making shit up. They call him "Slick Willy" for a reason.

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Frankly I'm getting a little tired of your dishonesty Stephanie. You know damn well that Clinton never meant for that law to apply to Republicans. :p (any more than laws against sexual assault were meant to apply to Clinton) (or transparency laws were meant to apply to Other-Clinton)

It's well past time for you to get on the "Celebrate Conformity" train with our moral and intelectual betters on the Left. If you don't they will come for your job next!

National Review

"Bob Hope, touring the world in the year or so after the passage of the 1975 Consenting Adult Sex Bill:

“I’ve just flown in from California, where they’ve made homosexuality legal. I thought I’d get out before they make it compulsory.”

For Hope, this was an oddly profound gag, discerning even at the dawn of the Age of Tolerance that there was something inherently coercive about the enterprise. Soon it would be insufficient merely to be “tolerant” — warily accepting, blithely indifferent, mildly amused, tepidly supportive, according to taste. The forces of “tolerance” would become intolerant of anything less than full-blown celebratory approval."

Celebrate Conformity SteynOnline

"...free speech was certainly a right, but it was merely one in a whole range of competing rights - such as "equality" and "diversity" - that needed to be "balanced". What the "balancing" boils down to is that you get fired if you are an apostate from the new progressive groupthink."

sexual assault? what are you talking about? :cuckoo:

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable Bill s Sordid Past The Daily Caller
Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth
Bill Clinton has the real rape problem
Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault
Hillary s War on Women

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

• Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
  • Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
  • Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
  • Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
  • Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
  • 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
  • Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
  • Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
  • Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • 1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
  • 1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
  • Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
  • Sally Perdue - post incident threats
  • Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
  • Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

Thanks....I am keeping this for the next time I debate one of the Borg Collective......

No, guy, Starr was a guy who abused his authority. He was only supposed to investigate a land deal, not Clinton's sex life. But he spent 70 million doing a panty-sniffing investigation and came up with- exactly nothing.

No, guy, Starr was a guy who abused his authority. He was only supposed to investigate a land deal, not Clinton's sex life. But he spent 70 million doing a panty-sniffing investigation and came up with- exactly nothing.

"Nothing" cost Clinton an$850,000 sexual harassment settlement and caused him to lie under oath? OK then.Him and Bill Cosby have just the worst luck with women right?

Well of course. It was a Democrat. a video at the site of the narrow minded far right Clinton signing this

SNIP:
March 26, 2015 By Bill Clinton
Remarks on Signing the Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993
November 16, 1993

Thank you very much, Mr. Vice President, for those fine remarks and to the Members of Congress, the chaplains of the House and the Senate, and to all of you who worked so hard to help this day become a reality. Let me especially thank the Coalition for the Free Exercise of Religion for the central role they played in drafting this legislation and working so hard for its passage.

It is interesting to note, as the Vice President said, what a broad coalition of Americans came together to make this bill a reality; interesting to note that that coalition produced a 97-to3 vote in the United States Senate and a bill that had such broad support it was adopted on a voice vote in the House. I’m told that, as many of the people in the coalition worked together across ideological and religious lines, some new friendships were formed and some new trust was established, which shows, I suppose, that the power of God is such that even in the legislative process miracles can happen. [Laughter]

We all have a shared desire here to protect perhaps the most precious of all American liberties, religious freedom. Usually the signing of legislation by a President is a ministerial act, often a quiet ending to a turbulent legislative process. Today this event assumes a more majestic quality because of our ability together to affirm the historic role that people of faith have played in the history of this country and the constitutional protections those who profess and express their faith have always demanded and cherished.

ALL of it here:
Remember When Democrats Supported Religious Freedom

Remember when 'religious freedom' wasn't synonymous with persecution, discrimination, and subjugation?

Declining to bake a cake isn't "persecution," Nimrod.

opening a business to serve the public and denying parts of the public access for no reason but for discrimination IS persecution....nimrod.

No it isn't, dingbat. The business owner only wants to serve part of the public. You have no right to be served, so how can you call not being served "persecution?" If the business owner declines to serve you because you aren't wearing shoes, are you being persecuted? Obviously not. So how is declining to serve you for whatever reason persecution?

If Starr came up with nothing, then why did Slick perjure himself before a federal judge?

No..the democrats kept wanting his investigation expanded and he did his job...then...when he actually found clinton screwing the intern they turned on Starr...

Well of course. It was a Democrat. a video at the site of the narrow minded far right Clinton signing this

SNIP:
March 26, 2015 By Bill Clinton
Remarks on Signing the Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993
November 16, 1993

Thank you very much, Mr. Vice President, for those fine remarks and to the Members of Congress, the chaplains of the House and the Senate, and to all of you who worked so hard to help this day become a reality. Let me especially thank the Coalition for the Free Exercise of Religion for the central role they played in drafting this legislation and working so hard for its passage.

It is interesting to note, as the Vice President said, what a broad coalition of Americans came together to make this bill a reality; interesting to note that that coalition produced a 97-to3 vote in the United States Senate and a bill that had such broad support it was adopted on a voice vote in the House. I’m told that, as many of the people in the coalition worked together across ideological and religious lines, some new friendships were formed and some new trust was established, which shows, I suppose, that the power of God is such that even in the legislative process miracles can happen. [Laughter]

We all have a shared desire here to protect perhaps the most precious of all American liberties, religious freedom. Usually the signing of legislation by a President is a ministerial act, often a quiet ending to a turbulent legislative process. Today this event assumes a more majestic quality because of our ability together to affirm the historic role that people of faith have played in the history of this country and the constitutional protections those who profess and express their faith have always demanded and cherished.

ALL of it here:
Remember When Democrats Supported Religious Freedom
I remember when Democrats claimed to support a lot of things until it became politically advantegous for them not to. I recall back in 2008 then candidate Obama supported tradtional marriage by 2012 he didn't.

"Nothing" cost Clinton an$850,000 sexual harassment settlement and caused him to lie under oath? OK then.Him and Bill Cosby have just the worst luck with women right?

And Paula Trailer Park Jones was still so broke after that settlement she took off her clothes for Penthouse.

Yes, that's the kind of classy woman that accused Clinton. The ones that take off their clothes for Penthouse.

And Paula Trailer Park Jones was still so broke after that settlement she took off her clothes for Penthouse.

Yes, that's the kind of classy woman that accused Clinton. The ones that take off their clothes for Penthouse.

You're using the classic Clinton method of attacking his victims. You're just as sleazy as they are.

Are you serious?

It was liberals who invented it. They believe in freedom so deeply, they formed an entire country around it and later wrote something called the Bill of Rights to protect it.

Then along comes modern-day Republicans with their sharia laws based on their version of the bible.
That's it.....I used to find your stupid posts funny......ignored.

Are you serious?

It was liberals who invented it. They believe in freedom so deeply, they formed an entire country around it and later wrote something called the Bill of Rights to protect it.

Then along comes modern-day Republicans with their sharia laws based on their version of the bible.

The blow back on these American taliban cretins is just starting
Yet The Taliban in Chief is a Democrat......lol!!!

Tolerance goes both ways.
Religious people trying to force their beliefs on gay people is wrong.
Gay people trying to force their lifestyles on religious people is also wrong....do you hear that folks?

A baker refusing to serve cookies over the counter to a person they know is gay - IS WRONG and should be held liabel for it.
But a baker refusing to bake a wedding cake for a gay wedding makes them an active participant in the wedding. And that is different. We might think it is stupid, I certainly think it is, but at the same time I am TOLERANT of their religious beliefs and would not hold them liable for it.
Take your business elsewhere.

It really is that simple.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back