Religious liberty

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
So you are going to turn away people because they are different? Money is money I don't give a shit whose hands it came from! Enjoy being poor!

GAWD, you people are dramatic liars. but you can't ever be honest because you all have a hateful agenda.

take your few dollars and your threats and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. losers

Last edited:
Yeah, the faggots really put Chick Fil A out of business!
LMAO!

you-wanna-piece-of-me.jpg

Religious liberty

Protected by that US Constitution the left loves to quote over rights

Chick Fil A apologized, admitted they were wrong, and ceased donations to anti-gay organizations. So the "faggots" decided to end their boycott. :thup:
I don't remember ever the owner apologizing for saying being queer is not a sin. Anyway chick fil a had their best day ever when the boycott started.

Chick Fil A apologized, admitted they were wrong, and ceased donations to anti-gay organizations. So the "faggots" decided to end their boycott. :thup:
I don't remember ever the owner apologizing for saying being queer is not a sin. Anyway chick fil a had their best day ever when the boycott started.
Chick Fil A no longer donates to any organizations that support discrimination against people who are gay. Score one for the good guys :thup:

Forum List

Back