Remember When Democrats Lived to Censor ‘Hate’ Speech?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Remember all the whining about bullying and hate speech?

Call a dude in a skirt a dude and all of your social media accounts are closed.

Now, openly calling for genocide is acceptable free speech to the Left.

Just as we said then, the Lefts attack on free speech was simply a fascist attempt to create false narratives and keep the truth from being exposed.

Censoring speech equal censoring conservative speech only.

The Left screamed for tolerance over the years as they took over all our institutions as they were shown tolerance, now they have the power to be intolerant of everyone else and they use that power every day so that they never lose control like the chump conservatives did.

Funny how that works.

Hate crimes and hate speech are both bullshit. Hate crimes were invented to give the Gub'mint a second shot at prosecuting someone when they don't like the result of the prosecution for the actual crime. Clearly "double-jeopardy" and a violation of the Constitution.

Only when speech is an overt incitement to violence does it cross the line.

Just as we said then, the Lefts attack on free speech was simply a fascist attempt to create false narratives and keep the truth from being exposed.

YOu do realize the incidents you're so up in arms about are news is because folks pushed back against the hate speech, right?

NO idea, I don't bother with crap like this.
You don't bother with crap like this?

Why are you then responding like a jackass about it who cares nothing about the rabid antisemitism on the Left?

You don't bother with crap like this?

Why are you then responding like a jackass about it who cares nothing about the rabid antisemitism on the Left?
What "rabid antisemitism on the left"?

How much money is the Biden Administration gonna send Israel? An extra 10 billion I heard? Sure, that's sounds like rabid antisemitism to me. LMAO!!

What "rabid antisemitism on the left"?

How much money is the Biden Administration gonna send Israel? An extra 10 billion I heard? Sure, that's sounds like rabid antisemitism to me. LMAO!!
He and Obama have sent much more money to Iran who is essentially Hamas.

And he has sent money to Hamas directly as well.

It's almost like Biden is funding his own little war on both sides.

Same reasoning with gun control, they will only disarm the ones they intend to murder. Same way they only suppress the speech that THEY hate

He and Obama have sent much more money to Iran who is essentially Hamas.

And he has sent money to Hamas directly as well.

It's almost like Biden is funding his own little war on both sides.
Who told you those lies?

When Ivy League college presidents can't agree that promoting genocide of Jews is wrong then you can tell where all the anti-Semites are coming from.

We have quickly found out that conservatives despise free speech.

Forum List

Back