remember when Abu Ghraib wasnt a scandal?

Because I do. I remember being told it was nothing and no torture had happened. That there was no scandal at all.

And yet here we have bengazi...a relative non-story that the right has decided to make waves about. Of course it wasnt a scandal the 50 times it happened under bush either.

So I guess you have to ask why the right is so into this story? Well its not the actual story that the outrage is about for most anti-dem peeps.
Its more like regardless of the issue they will find something to complain about. Christmas trees, vacations, speeches, political moves ( which are more understandable than the rest).

This is what happens when the core is reduced to whining children. Dont worry folks, we saw the same thing under bush as well. Regardless of what that man did there was a core of loud people who didnt like anything he did.

Mostly these people get attention because it creates drama, while the rest of america doesnt give a royal shit. When you constantly bow to the lowest forms within your party, it will hurt your party. There is legitimate issues with obama. Yet those tend to get drowned out by supermarket tabloid rag type stories.

So when you sit there and blow off real issues like torture nobody will take you seriously. Hell for sake of argument lets pretend it wasnt torture. We claim to be a more civil nation and what those people did should be at the very least embarrassing for everyone. Even though it wasnt. So like I said when you complain about bengazi, you really have no leg to stand on.

:lol: not a scandal? :lol: no really:lol:

how many lawsuits were bought by the msm to get a hold of more pics even a year afterward? :lol: getdafuggoutta here....:eusa_hand:

you have people in this very thread saying it wasnt a scandal, that it was nothing. Yet you choose this path instead.

There is no doubt it was a scandal, one which was investigated and people were prosecuted.

There is no comparison to the death and possible torture of a US Ambassador.

There is no doubt it was a scandal, one which was investigated and people were prosecuted.

There is no comparison to the death and possible torture of a US Ambassador.

well outside of it giving fuel for people to go after us more. Besides loosing the civilized argument as well. Besides the fact 50+ happened under bush without much complaining.

so much deflection from people. Its hilarious. its always the other guys fault..." he did it too!!!!" excuse.
Its been proven the right blew off Abu, and now are using selective outrage over anything obama does. Yeah this is typical of everything in politics, and it really is shoveling against the tide. These people at the core of their parties will never really change their minds on anything. Thus why Politics has become nothing more than a sport of winners and losers.
Sadly America suffers because of these type of people. Typically middle america tends to ignore these people, but they are the most quiet on issues. While these loud mouths are always the loudest about issue.

These people are sludge and nothing more. They slow down the process with bullshit.

Even when faced with reality they deny it or move the goal posts, or make it personal to deflect away from the topic.

Lets take Thomas, note how he uses Salinsky rules in order to debate people. Its amusing to watch in action the methods of people like him. Do as i say,but not as i do, because if you point out what i am doing i have zero argument left.

Speaking of deflections; you've completely deflected reality. And you've followed the Salinsky model, perfectly.

Allow me to clear this up once and for all Abu Ghraib was a scandal so is Benghazi end of story so deal with it unless your just a blind party partisan who is incapable of this in which case I pity you.

Forum List

Back