remember when Abu Ghraib wasnt a scandal?

Because I do. I remember being told it was nothing and no torture had happened. That there was no scandal at all.

And yet here we have bengazi...a relative non-story that the right has decided to make waves about. Of course it wasnt a scandal the 50 times it happened under bush either.

So I guess you have to ask why the right is so into this story? Well its not the actual story that the outrage is about for most anti-dem peeps.
Its more like regardless of the issue they will find something to complain about. Christmas trees, vacations, speeches, political moves ( which are more understandable than the rest).

This is what happens when the core is reduced to whining children. Dont worry folks, we saw the same thing under bush as well. Regardless of what that man did there was a core of loud people who didnt like anything he did.

Mostly these people get attention because it creates drama, while the rest of america doesnt give a royal shit. When you constantly bow to the lowest forms within your party, it will hurt your party. There is legitimate issues with obama. Yet those tend to get drowned out by supermarket tabloid rag type stories.

So when you sit there and blow off real issues like torture nobody will take you seriously. Hell for sake of argument lets pretend it wasnt torture. We claim to be a more civil nation and what those people did should be at the very least embarrassing for everyone. Even though it wasnt. So like I said when you complain about bengazi, you really have no leg to stand on.

:lol: not a scandal? :lol: no really:lol:

how many lawsuits were bought by the msm to get a hold of more pics even a year afterward? :lol: getdafuggoutta here....:eusa_hand:

As far as I know no one was killed at Abu Ghraib and the Bush administration did not try and cover it up with a bullshit story about a video and those responsible were put on trial and convicted. Now four people were killed in Benghazi the Obama administration did try and cover up the attack as a out of control protest over a video and still no one who was responsible for security in Benghazi has been held accountable for the lack of security there leading up to the attack.

:clap2:

even in the face of people actually admitting it was nothing, you say nothing to them. Instead you applaud this.

Shame you had a chance.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? (c)

How many ambassadors were murdered at Abu Ghraib?

Because I do. I remember being told it was nothing and no torture had happened. That there was no scandal at all.

And yet here we have bengazi...a relative non-story that the right has decided to make waves about. Of course it wasnt a scandal the 50 times it happened under bush either.

So I guess you have to ask why the right is so into this story? Well its not the actual story that the outrage is about for most anti-dem peeps.
Its more like regardless of the issue they will find something to complain about. Christmas trees, vacations, speeches, political moves ( which are more understandable than the rest).

This is what happens when the core is reduced to whining children. Dont worry folks, we saw the same thing under bush as well. Regardless of what that man did there was a core of loud people who didnt like anything he did.

Mostly these people get attention because it creates drama, while the rest of america doesnt give a royal shit. When you constantly bow to the lowest forms within your party, it will hurt your party. There is legitimate issues with obama. Yet those tend to get drowned out by supermarket tabloid rag type stories.

So when you sit there and blow off real issues like torture nobody will take you seriously. Hell for sake of argument lets pretend it wasnt torture. We claim to be a more civil nation and what those people did should be at the very least embarrassing for everyone. Even though it wasnt. So like I said when you complain about bengazi, you really have no leg to stand on.

Right wingers like it when people suffer. Let him die, feed the poor and they will breed, cut food stamps for children, veterans with disabilities and seniors. Block health care for first responders. These are fun to the Right Wing. Torture is the most fun of all.

even in the face of people actually admitting it was nothing, you say nothing to them. Instead you applaud this.

Shame you had a chance.

Hildebeast quote...Gotta LOVE it...

KUDOS!

thanks.

well, they got themselves cornered when they had a chance to blast that and demonstrate that they are not just partisan bigots, but they did not do it.

It's going to haunt them when they will try to ride that high imaginable PONY of theirs ;)

KUDOS!

thanks.

well, they got themselves cornered when they had a chance to blast that and demonstrate that they are not just partisan bigots, but they did not do it.

It's going to haunt them when they will try to ride that high imaginable PONY of theirs ;)
And they will continue to ride it until it runs out of track. But then? They will BLAME the Republicans for that as well.:eusa_shhh:

Leftists just don't do reality...it just isn't whom they are. And NEVER will be. (ONLY on the backs of others they ride).

Right wingers like it when people suffer. Let him die, feed the poor and they will breed, cut food stamps for children, veterans with disabilities and seniors. Block health care for first responders. These are fun to the Right Wing. Torture is the most fun of all.

especially if that is torture of our Ambassador and other our good men in Benghazi or a journalist Danie Pearl.

oh, wait... the last is fun for our Al Qaeda lovers, who occupy the WH now and the legion of their bootlickers on the message boards

KUDOS!

thanks.

And they will continue to ride it until it runs out of track. But then? They will BLAME the Republicans for that as well.:eusa_shhh:

Leftists just don't do reality...it just isn't whom they are. And NEVER will be. (ONLY on the backs of others they ride).

Leftards are LIARS. and bigots.

They never opposed the phrase, they were going ballistic defending it.

And now they want to pretend they are "the considerate part"?

Bigoted liars

Are you kidding? NOBODY heard of this place until the mighty BUSH decided to invade Iraq. I am not sure I care what happened there, Blame Bush. Like Vietnam and what happened at my lai. Or Malmedy in WWII. I look more towards the aggressors and the over -all picture, not a single incident.

Last edited:

especially if that is torture of our Ambassador and other our good men in Benghazi or a journalist Danie Pearl.

oh, wait... the last is fun for our Al Qaeda lovers, who occupy the WH now and the legion of their bootlickers on the message boards

Especially this one. Apologists ABOUND.

The soldiers at Abu Ghraib were driven to misbehave by a video. The Friday night movie was Gigli, which as we all know, is one of the most horrifying cinematic travesties ever inflicted upon humanity.

Last edited:

I see you are still an idiot.

thanks.

Bigoted liars
They are NEVER concerned with the LIBERTY of others as they STEAL IT under cloak of 'caring'.

Stealing LIBERTY/PROPERTY of another by writ of law is NOT caring...it's TYRANNY.

The soldiers are Abu Ghraib were driven to misbehave by a video. The Friday night movie was Gigli, which as we all know, is one of the most horrifying cinematic travesties ever inflicted upon humanity.

yeah, it is ALL THE VIDEO!!!

Bigoted liars
They are NEVER concerned with the LIBERTY of others as they STEAL IT under cloak of 'caring'.

Stealing LIBERTY/PROPERTY of another by writ of law is NOT caring...it's TYRANNY.

yep. imposing their way through tyranny is the ultimate goal

Bigoted liars

yep. imposing their way through tyranny is the ultimate goal
Indeed sir, And *I* would like to thank you for helping me along in my sigline. YOU deserve credit.

I owe you, sir.

Regards,

~T :)

Forum List

Back