remember when Abu Ghraib wasnt a scandal?

I believe the thread title mention something called, Abu Ghraib prison.
I see the "America can do no wrong" lot cite how the guilty were put on trial, convicted and sent to prison.
Most neglect to mention tiny details.
Charles Graner Released: Abu Ghraib Abuse Ringleader Set Free From Kansas Prison
Smoke blows away, prisoners released on the quiet.

And?

Charles Graner Jr., 42, was released from the U.S. Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth, Kan., around 10 a.m. Saturday after serving more than 6 1/2 years of a 10-year sentence, spokeswoman Rebecca Steed said. Graner will be under the supervision of a probation officer until Dec. 25, 2014, she said.

Where are we on finding and holding accountable those who killed and may have tortured our Ambassador. It's been a year already....

They are still holding hearings to find those responsible. You know the hearings where the democrats were too pussified to listen to the grieving parents. I wonder why Obama ordered them to walk out.
I wonder why Obama ordered their names changed, and they be relocated?

Hmmmm......

As far as I know no one was killed at Abu Ghraib and the Bush administration did not try and cover it up with a bullshit story about a video and those responsible were put on trial and convicted. Now four people were killed in Benghazi the Obama administration did try and cover up the attack as a out of control protest over a video and still no one who was responsible for security in Benghazi has been held accountable for the lack of security there leading up to the attack.

:clap2:

I can't remember the name of the American Ambassador who died there along with three other Americans.

Maybe you can refresh my memory?

Perhaps someone could tell me the last time a sitting president used the IRS to target people he didn't like? Or the last time a sitting president did nothing while the Government intimidated the press and violated a reporter's Fourth Amendment rights?

Seriously, when Liberals are under the gun, they have to go way back to Abu Ghraib and Bush. Pathetic. It shows how guilty they are.

I can't remember the name of the American Ambassador who died there along with three other Americans.

Maybe you can refresh my memory?

Perhaps someone could tell me the last time a sitting president used the IRS to target people he didn't like? Or the last time a sitting president did nothing while the Government intimidated the press and violated a reporter's Fourth Amendment rights?

Seriously, when Liberals are under the gun, they have to go way back to Abu Ghraib and Bush. Pathetic. It shows how guilty they are.

And now they are targeting Veterans Groups.

Everyone give thanks if you think that Plasmaball is a total hack. :eusa_angel:

due you swallow more rightwing Jizz than anyone else on this board.

Except for the fact that I always talk about what a-holes the Republicans are too. I don't make politicians into my heroes and give them passes to do whatever they want like you (and your legion of zombies) do.

so much deflection from people. Its hilarious. its always the other guys fault..." he did it too!!!!" excuse.
Its been proven the right blew off Abu, and now are using selective outrage over anything obama does. Yeah this is typical of everything in politics, and it really is shoveling against the tide. These people at the core of their parties will never really change their minds on anything. Thus why Politics has become nothing more than a sport of winners and losers.
Sadly America suffers because of these type of people. Typically middle america tends to ignore these people, but they are the most quiet on issues. While these loud mouths are always the loudest about issue.

These people are sludge and nothing more. They slow down the process with bullshit.

Even when faced with reality they deny it or move the goal posts, or make it personal to deflect away from the topic.

Lets take Thomas, note how he uses Salinsky rules in order to debate people. Its amusing to watch in action the methods of people like him. Do as i say,but not as i do, because if you point out what i am doing i have zero argument left.

As far as I know no one was killed at Abu Ghraib and the Bush administration did not try and cover it up with a bullshit story about a video and those responsible were put on trial and convicted. Now four people were killed in Benghazi the Obama administration did try and cover up the attack as a out of control protest over a video and still no one who was responsible for security in Benghazi has been held accountable for the lack of security there leading up to the attack.

:clap2:

even in the face of people actually admitting it was nothing, you say nothing to them. Instead you applaud this.

Shame you had a chance.

Forum List

Back