Remember this date please

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Gotta get them gone!

nov 2018.jpg

You act like people will pay attention to the issues. They will not. We have to wait for an entire generation to grow up.

• Banned
You act like people will pay attention to the issues. They will not. We have to wait for an entire generation to grow up.
From what I am seeing, people all over are sick to death of worthless politicians who do NOT represent those whom the represent.

From what I am seeing, people all over are sick to death of worthless politicians who do NOT represent those whom the represent.
You do see what the real problem is dont you? It is our campaign system and our representatives inability to govern with respectable discourse. It has become all about fund raising, posturing, standing your ground and demonizing the opposition instead of working together to find common solutions. The politicians that actually do reach out get called RHINOS or traitors... the others just hold up any kind of progress. Unfortunately the partisans are taking over and the new era of Trump style politics is only furthering the divide and dishonesty in our leadership. I fear it’s only going to get worse

• Banned
You do see what the real problem is dont you? It is our campaign system and our representatives inability to govern with respectable discourse. It’s all about standing your ground and demonizing the opposition now instead of working together to find common solutions. The politicians that actually do reach out get called RHINOS or traitors... the others just hold up any kind of progress. Unfortunately the partisans are taking over and the new era of Trump style politics is only furthering the divide and dishonesty in our leadership. I fear it’s only going to get worse
Trump is trying to undo the crap you say is bad. LOL!

You do see what the real problem is dont you? It is our campaign system and our representatives inability to govern with respectable discourse. It’s all about standing your ground and demonizing the opposition now instead of working together to find common solutions. The politicians that actually do reach out get called RHINOS or traitors... the others just hold up any kind of progress. Unfortunately the partisans are taking over and the new era of Trump style politics is only furthering the divide and dishonesty in our leadership. I fear it’s only going to get worse
He is trying to undo it When it can hurt his opponents and when it held him gain favor with his base but on the other side he is grossly perpetuating the problem when it works in his own self interest. Do you really not see that?

The politicians represent those who donate to their campaigns. Your government is set up to work that way. You have allowed special interests and lobbyists to control campaign financing instead of having taxpayer funded elections.

If you want things to change, have your tax dollars fund campaigns. Politicians will then have to work for the people, not the corporations and not just the wealthy.

• Banned
He is trying to undo it When it can hurt his opponents and when it held him gain favor with his base but on the other side he is grossly perpetuating the problem when it works in his own self interest. Do you really not see that?
No because it is not there. You post this kind of crap like you are right there in the WH seeing all that goes on and you aren't. You don't know anything about Trump other than what you have read. You just make up crap and sling it, or parrot it from some sorry lying spinning media source. But whatever he does, he's better than that no good Clinton.

If you want change then vote third party and stop electing the one party system...
Vote out the people who have been there over 10 years and those not working for the people.

I say vote in fifty Green and fifty Libertarians in the House and five Green and Five Libertarians in the Senate and then pass term limits for the House and Senate...

No because it is not there. You post this kind of crap like you are right there in the WH seeing all that goes on and you aren't. You don't know anything about Trump other than what you have read. You just make up crap and sling it, or parrot it from some sorry lying spinning media source. But whatever he does, he's better than that no good Clinton.
Hate on Clinton all you want, I wasn’t a fan either, but that excuse has worn thin as an answer to Trumps antics. I don’t get my opinions from what other people report, I see plenty from Trumps lips, actions and tweets. He is smoke and mirrors and is perpetuating an ugliness in our political system that is counter productive to progress. True he is calling people out from both parties on their BS, but while he is doing that he is shoveling in a load of his own. Amazing that people like you actually think that he is an honest broker.

Right now the tail is wagging the dog. In order to change that, the people have to focus on the issues.

Right now the tail is wagging the dog. In order to change that, the people have to focus on the issues.
Perhaps, but focusing on the issues will have no effect if the people in office refuse to act on the issues we want addressed and solved.

Perhaps, but focusing on the issues will have no effect if the people in office refuse to act on the issues we want addressed and solved.
“We” is often divided in to many contrasting opinions. The ability to work together to make SMART effective solutions is what’s most important and this is being lost

Focusing on the issues forces them to pick up those issues that we are into rather than what the media decides. Bitches that they are, they go out of their way to pretend they know what the hell is going on. Like they are all clued in. Right now, they decide because people discuss what has been decided by the media. Fuck 'em. Flip it.

Gee, you guys were so proud in 2016, strutting all over this site with those big red U.S. maps with just a little blue around the edges. Wha' hoppened? They let you down? LMAO!

Gee, you guys were so proud in 2016, strutting all over this site with those big red U.S. maps with just a little blue around the edges. Wha' hoppened? They let you down? LMAO!

It's been an ongoing problem, douche bag.

It's been an ongoing problem, douche bag.

Choose the German system.

We have switched control of Congress several times. We’ve switched control of the White House just as often. Nothing changes. We would be better off if we picked 535 people out of the phone book and assigned them Congress duty.

Forum List

Back