Trump Eclipse

Lol. One thing about eclipses is that they move on. The OP is right about on thing if we stay on his metaphor: Trump is the shadow and Biden is the sun; or, to put it another way, Trump is the darkness and Biden the light.

Last edited:
It is part of the worship. It is why so many of them morph Trump into this fit and muscled super hero type.
It is part of the worship. It is why so many of them morph Trump into this fit and muscled super hero type.
and why jfk? why rfk jr? why wait in dea;y plaza for the return of jhk jr?

is it a demonstration that they can corrupt anything good that ever happened in america? like marking territory in even more primitive primates?

LOL.....I thought that Nicole Wallace was gonna have kittens on-air when they showed it yesterday. :laughing0301:

How could something so tongue-n-cheek stir-up the leftist dems the way it did? I suspect they were just jelly that they didn't think of it first.....Trump steals yet another march on them.

It just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the leftist dems have no sense of humor. ;)

Full clip:

LOL.....I thought that Nicole Wallace was gonna have kittens on-air when they showed it yesterday. :laughing0301:

How could something so tongue-n-cheek stir-up the leftist dems the way it did? I suspect they were just jelly that they didn't think of it first.....Trump steals yet another march on them.

It just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the leftist dems have no sense of humor. ;)

Full clip:

Damn that was brilliant!

Forum List

Back