Breaking Trump Twitter: I Will Allow, As President, The Long Blocked Classified JFK Files Be Opened

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Actually I shortened the tweet in the title. Here It is in its entirety:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened.
7:35 AM · Oct 21, 2017

Twitter

Liberals are going ape shit on his Twitter. You'd think they'd want to know the truth after all these years.

Last edited:
Jackie did it

She had motive and opportunity

Wouldn't it be something if they had the wrong guy and it turns out the government knew it? Kind of like blaming Benghazi on some video nobody seen? Then they locked him up on some phony parole violation for a year or so.

• Banned
Wouldn't it be something if they had the wrong guy and it turns out the government knew it? Kind of like blaming Benghazi on some video nobody seen? Then they locked him up on some phony parole violation for a year or so.
Yea, or like the FBI wrongly blamed innocent Richard Jewell for the 1996 Olympic bombing eventually ruining his life.

My sources tell me it was an illegal Mexican immigrant

Maybe an insurance policy, if the information reveals that there was inside collusion, due to JFKs desire to disband the CIA.

I'm very skeptical. I don't see the CIA ever allowing anything of real worth be released to the public. Any 'secret' evidence would have been destroyed long ago. But hey, i do like what Trump's doing. I just don't see much coming of anything released.

Here is what will happen. All that will be released is information that was protected for the privacy of the Kennedy family, as it should be. What it will do is spark the complaint that all the truth was not released there has to be more. There will never be enough until the JFK conspiracy theory crowd is satisfied, which will be never. Regardless of what is released.

I would be happier if they release the UFO files.

Forum List

Back