Remember... Obama will "stand with the Muslims"...

After Pearl Harbor was attacked by Japan, some American people thought locking up all Japanese people in America was a good idea, even though those people were American citizens.

Hey, they're Japs! Japs attacked America. We need to lock them all up!

This same brilliant logic is evidenced in this topic, and your topic title is unintentionally ironic.

Your quote that Obama will "stand with the Muslims" is taken out of context. Not surprising.

If you read it in context, Obama was saying that if some idiot Americans lose their heads again and start trying to lock up people just because they are Muslims (modern day Japs), he will work hard to prevent that mistake from being made again.

You just validated his concerns, dipshit.

But hey, the Right hasn't been overrun with prejudiced or racist shitheads or anything, right?

I have Advocated doing NOTHING to American Muslims...

I have called for a Reformation of Islam in the ME.

Now you go Fuck yourself with your own Ignorance. :thup:

:)

peace...

After Pearl Harbor was attacked by Japan, some American people thought locking up all Japanese people in America was a good idea, even though those people were American citizens.

This same brilliant logic is evidenced in this topic, and your topic title is unintentionally ironic.

Your quote that Obama will "stand with the Muslims" is taken out of context. Not surprising.

If you read it in context, Obama was saying that if some idiot Americans lose their heads again and start trying to lock up people just because they are Muslims (modern day Japs), he will work hard to prevent that mistake from being made again.

But hey, the Right hasn't been overrun with prejudiced or racist shitheads or anything, right?

peace...

Your topic title and OP gave you away.

You are a bigot.

Homosexuals are dropping like flies in Islamic countries, they are always punished under Islamic law, either by death or a prison sentence. The nicest thing I heard a cleric say about homosexuality was that it is a mental illness, some guy from Iraq said that.

Do you Think Liberals are Cowards?...

peace...

And by that I mean that they can go after Christians and Serve their own Personal Hatred towards People who want to have Morals and Standards without Fear of being Beheaded or Blown-up...

They go after Islam... Well, we've seen what happens when Cartoonists Depict the Pedo with a Bomb in his Towel, so...

Or how about when Newsweak Lies about Qurans being Flushed down the Toilet...

What was the Response to that?...

And of course when the President Willfully Lies for Weeks about Benghazi being about some Youtube Video NOBODY had heard of before his Failure there.

peace...

peace...

Your topic title and OP gave you away.

You are a bigot.

Repeating your Fail doesn't make it any Less of a Fail. :thup:

peace...

Mal is Latin for horrible, as in malady, malicious, malodorous, maladjusted, you get the idea. Good name, fits you perfectly.

You forgot liar.

Note to mal and other rw nutters - President Obama won. Bringing up old LIES like this one just make YOU look even more STOOOOPID than you already look. Find some new LIES.

:rofl:

Haven't Lied once in this Thread. :thup:

peace...

Homosexuals are dropping like flies in Islamic countries, they are always punished under Islamic law, either by death or a prison sentence. The nicest thing I heard a cleric say about homosexuality was that it is a mental illness, some guy from Iraq said that.

peace...

I wouldn't say they are cowards, but most liberals seem to ignore the horrofic acts commited by Muslims and either side track to Christianity and the crusades, or just ignore the topic altogether.

The Crucifixions in the Phillippines is performed by zealots who make that decision themselves. In Ashoura it is commanded by law with punishments for not performing the pennance.

^Will not be Acknowledged...

Deserves a :clap2: for be Factual and Accurate.

peace...
it is complete bunk.

i was in teheran during ashura. it was great.

the bloody version is performed by zealots, and in iran there are not many.

probably why you posted about an ashura procession in afghanistan.

So you were Tehran or Teheran?...

When and why?... And why are you Focused on Iran?...

peace...

I thought it was expected for Shites during Ashoura to bloody themselves? this is performed across the Shite crescent in Iran, Iraq, Lebanon and even some parts of Pakistan. I don't know if the government allows it in Bahrain, probably not.

I thought it was expected for Shites during Ashoura to bloody themselves? this is performed across the Shite crescent in Iran, Iraq, Lebanon and even some parts of Pakistan. I don't know if the government allows it in Bahrain, probably not.

It's just a couple of Zealots... Allah Akbar!...

Fred Phelps! <Look at him!

Never mind that Homosexuality is Punishable by Death in Iran...

We need to find ways to Distract from those Crimes Against Humanity in Islam and Focus on the Catholic Church not Marrying Homosexual Couples.

Because that's Worse than Killing them. :thup:

peace...

We need to find ways to Distract from those Crimes Against Humanity in Islam and Focus on the Catholic Church not Marrying Homosexual Couples.

peace...

The Christian nation of Uganda is also trying to make homosexuality punishable by death.

Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Bill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This bill was inspired by the work of gay-bashing American evangelicals in Uganda.

Last edited:

peace...

I wouldn't say they are cowards, but most liberals seem to ignore the horrofic acts commited by Muslims and either side track to Christianity and the crusades, or just ignore the topic altogether.

Bigots seem to believe Muslims are a separate species and that Muslim extremists are the only ones which have committed atrocities or who observe strange practices. These attempts to make them something different from the rest of humanity is the first baby step toward genocide.

Thus it is important to demonstrate extremist Muslims are not any different from extremists of any race, creed, or religion.

Additionally, the aim of topics such as this one is to attempt to paint ALL Muslims as being maniacs out to kill the rest of us.

So poisoning the well by attempting to exclude evidence which shows all races, creeds, and religions have their own share of atrocities is contributing to that bigotry.

Last edited:

peace...

Bigots seem to believe Muslims are a separate species and are the only ones which have committed atrocities. These attempts to make them something different from the rest of humanity is the first baby step toward genocide.

You want to look at Christianity in the 15th Century instead of looking at Islam which still Resides in the 15th Century today...

Are you Dishonest or a Coward?... Or both?... :dunno:

peace...

peace...

The Christian nation of Uganda is also trying to make homosexuality punishable by death.

This bill was inspired by the work of gay-bashing American evangelicals in Uganda.

^And still can't Acknowledge or Condem the Islamic Nations that currently Execute Homosexuals...

It's Fucking Mindblowing the Lengths Western Liberals will go to to Defend this shit.

peace...

peace...

^And still can't Acknowledge or Condem the Islamic Nations that currently Execute Homosexuals...

It's Fucking Mindblowing the Lengths Western Liberals will go to to Defend this shit.

peace...

I see what you are doing and it is pathetic.

This kind of bigoted Muslim bashing is destroying the GOP. You are not interested in someone condemning a few extremists. You want us to hate ALL Muslims.

No one is fooled by your puerile bullshit. You are a piece of trash that needs to be taken to the curb for pickup. For the good of the GOP.

Stop fucking up the Republican Party, asshole.

That's right. I am condemning YOU.

Last edited:
We don't even have to condemn Islamic Nations, the Nation of Islam right here in the US condemns homosexuals and thinks of them as no better than dogs.

We don't even have to condemn Islamic Nations, the Nation of Islam right here in the US condemns homosexuals and thinks of them as no better than dogs.

The Nation of Islam barely has a passing resemblance to the rest of the Muslim world.

Regardless, any people who condemn homosexuals or Muslims just for being homosexuals or Muslims are ignorant.

The Nation of Islam barely has a passing resemblance to the rest of the Muslim world.

Regardless, any people who condemn homosexuals or Muslims just for being homosexuals or Muslims are ignorant.

NoI here in America doesn't Execute Homosexuals like the Governments of Islamic Nations do...

Why do you not want to Acknowledge that REALITY, instead you Opt for Deflecting for it?...

You like Homosexuals being Executed?...

peace...

peace...

I see what you are doing and it is pathetic.

This kind of bigoted Muslim bashing is destroying the GOP. You are not interested in someone condemning a few extremists. You want us to hate ALL Muslims.

No one is fooled by your puerile bullshit. You are a piece of trash that needs to be taken to the curb for pickup. For the good of the GOP.

Stop fucking up the Republican Party, asshole.

That's right. I am condemning YOU.

You Refused to Condem the GOVERNMENTS in the Middle East who as a matter of LAW Execute Homosexuals.

Your Dishonest Attempt to call this Reality in the ME "a few Extremists" is Laugable.

You are Probably a Muslim. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back