Remember... Obama will "stand with the Muslims"...

DNI James Clapper testifying in front of Congress and the American people regarding the so called "Arab Spring" "The Muslim Brotherhood is largely a secular progressive movement" Said with a straight face of course.
Mr Clapper is either a fool and a knave and liar, or something far more insidiously evil as is the man who appointed him. The will to always "Let the Muslim Win" is strong between those two.
As a result America, Western Civilization, Democracy, and Christianity are in some seriously deep "doo doo"

Is that a masochist volunteering to have pain inflicted on him or a woman getting her punishment for looking at a man?

And how many "Christian" Governments are there looking to wipe the Jews or some other Group off the Face of the Earth?...

What these "Islamists" are doing is Mainstream shit in the Middle East... It's not Fringe or just a few bad Apples...

It never ceases to Amaze me what Lengths Western Liberals will go to to Deflect, Dismiss and Excuse for Islam.

:)

peace...

Nazi Germany was pretty Christian..

In any case..the United States, which is mostly made up of Christians, is the only country to use atomic weapons against a civilian population.

Twice.

And in terms of a body count..the Christian Religion wins out, bar none.

No one kills like the Christians.

Saddam was a bastard but ironically he was not a religious man, he used to have Shite Clerics executed, or any other religious kook starting up trouble.

And, ironically, the Bush administration tried to tie Iraq to 9/11..

:dunno:

You got any Quotes of that by the way Sallow?... ;)

peace...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o5nGwlmj-c]McCain Falsely Linked Iraq To 9/11 Before Dick Cheney - YouTube[/ame]

Shiite-Bahraini-men-are-s-006.jpg

peace...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqtXwaVZQeY"]reminds me of this[/ame]

The Crucifixions in the Phillippines is performed by zealots who make that decision themselves. In Ashoura it is commanded by law with punishments for not performing the pennance.

^Will not be Acknowledged...

Deserves a :clap2: for be Factual and Accurate.

peace...
it is complete bunk.

i was in teheran during ashura. it was great.

the bloody version is performed by zealots, and in iran there are not many.

probably why you posted about an ashura procession in afghanistan.

Mal is Latin for horrible, as in malady, malicious, malodorous, maladjusted, you get the idea. Good name, fits you perfectly.

You forgot liar.

Note to mal and other rw nutters - President Obama won. Bringing up old LIES like this one just make YOU look even more STOOOOPID than you already look. Find some new LIES.

Cause they some Crazy Fackers!...

peace...

Saddam was a bastard but ironically he was not a religious man, he used to have Shite Clerics executed, or any other religious kook starting up trouble.

After 9/11 just happened the mindset back than was different, I don't know if I thought he was involved in 9/11 but I definently thought he had WMD and was willing to give them to terrorists.

at the time 70% of people polled believed Sadam was part of 911.

that is because the Bush admin claimed they were.

they lied to us

President Hussein showed his amateur community activist approach to foreign policy when he sacrificed the lives of four Americans including the Libyan ambassador and two veteran Navy Seals in an attempt to show the muslem brotherhood how much he supported the revolution.

President Hussein showed his amateur community activist approach to foreign policy when he sacrificed the lives of four Americans including the Libyan ambassador and two veteran Navy Seals in an attempt to show the muslem brotherhood how much he supported the revolution.

Liar.

After 9/11 just happened the mindset back than was different, I don't know if I thought he was involved in 9/11 but I definently thought he had WMD and was willing to give them to terrorists.

Not only did he have them, he used them...

The UN Sealed 109 Facilities with WMD and Banned Long Range Missiles just prior to our Invasion...

By the time we were done @ the UN with the French and Actually went in a half a year later, what do you know?...

Those Seals were Broken and the Facilities were Empty.

NOT: "Never Existed"...

Try: MISSING!

^Troubling Fact. :thup:

How come everytime Islam is brought up we always get side tracked to what Christians are doing?

And why is it that it's always Western Liberals who Feel that a Woman staying Home, of her own Choice to Raise Children in Western Christianity is an Atrocity?... :dunno:

Or that the Western Christian Church not EMBRACING Homosexuality is a Horror while they Ignore or Excuse Homosexuals being Executed as a matter of Law Mainstream Islamic Countries... :dunno:

Why are they so quick to Deflect, Dismiss and Excuse the Brutality in Mainstream Islam?...

It's Fuckin' Creepy I tells ya! :lol:

And it lends weight to the Theory that Liberalism is a Disease and or a Mental Illness. :thup:

peace...

Homosexuals are dropping like flies in Islamic countries, they are always punished under Islamic law, either by death or a prison sentence. The nicest thing I heard a cleric say about homosexuality was that it is a mental illness, some guy from Iraq said that.

Remember... Obama will "stand with the Muslims"...

After Pearl Harbor was attacked by Japan, some American people thought locking up all Japanese people in America was a good idea, even though those people were American citizens.

Hey, they're Japs! Japs attacked America. We need to lock them all up!

This same brilliant logic is evidenced in this topic, and your topic title is unintentionally ironic.

Your quote that Obama will "stand with the Muslims" is taken out of context. Not surprising.

If you read it in context, Obama was saying that if some idiot Americans lose their heads again and start trying to lock up people just because they are Muslims (modern day Japs), he will work hard to prevent that mistake from being made again.

You just validated his concerns, dipshit.

But hey, the Right hasn't been overrun with prejudiced or racist shitheads or anything, right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back