Remember... Obama will "stand with the Muslims"...

The Muslins you know are Westernized... That Reformation needs to come to the Middle East before a World War. :thup:

As for a handfull of Bigots and Shitpacks who Claim Christianity, let me know when they are Running the Government and calling for the Removal of Muslims from the Earth like "Mainstream" Islamic Leaders in the ME do about us and the Jews.

Stop trying to Dismiss what IS.

:)

peace...

They may be Westernized, but my friends still live in Cairo and India. They both want to see a Reformation movement in the Middle East.

And these people aren't running for gov't... yet. But what if they do? What if these fundies get ahold of the Senate? I know it's a long shot but in this country anything is possible.

Or worse, what if one of them decides to get violent?

I'm not dismissing anything, but I'm saying look at the big picture before you go around decrying other religions. Make sure yours has a good record.

The wacked out Christians that do stupid shit are looked upon as a joke by most in the West, the wacko Muslims that do stuff like cut open their own heads are seen as norma; and completely sane by their fellow Muslims.

That's not going to stop Curiously Apologetic Liberals from doing everything they can to Dismiss, Distract or Excuse it HG.

Why is what I have never understood?...

What is that Motivates Western Liberals to Sympathize with a Religion that is 1,000 times Worse than the Western Christians they Obsessively Complain about?...

peace...

The Muslins you know are Westernized... That Reformation needs to come to the Middle East before a World War. :thup:

As for a handfull of Bigots and Shitpacks who Claim Christianity, let me know when they are Running the Government and calling for the Removal of Muslims from the Earth like "Mainstream" Islamic Leaders in the ME do about us and the Jews.

Stop trying to Dismiss what IS.

peace...

They may be Westernized, but my friends still live in Cairo and India. They both want to see a Reformation movement in the Middle East.

And these people aren't running for gov't... yet. But what if they do? What if these fundies get ahold of the Senate? I know it's a long shot but in this country anything is possible.

Or worse, what if one of them decides to get violent?

I'm not dismissing anything, but I'm saying look at the big picture before you go around decrying other religions. Make sure yours has a good record.

For Fuck's sake... Really?...

We are moving in a slow and "Progressive" way AWAY from Christianity in this Country...

What is growing is a form of the Church that Ignores so much of the Christian Bible that it's Laughable to be called Christian.

Fundamentalist "Christians' like Phelps would be lucky to be Elected Mayor in a town of 20 where half the Population was in their Inbred Commune.

Wake the Fuck up and stop Trying to find ways to Delfect from what Mainstream Islam is.

peace...

The wacked out Christians that do stupid shit are looked upon as a joke by most in the West, the wacko Muslims that do stuff like cut open their own heads are seen as norma; and completely sane by their fellow Muslims.

That's not going to stop Curiously Apologetic Liberals from doing everything they can to Dismiss, Distract or Excuse it HG.

Why is what I have never understood?...

What is that Motivates Western Liberals to Sympathize with a Religion that is 1,000 times Worse than the Western Christians they Obsessively Complain about?...

peace...

Western Liberals would all have their dicks and balls cut off under Islamic law.

Ashoura (or correctly Ashura) isn't practiced by ALL muslims. Only Shi'ites.

mong Shi'ites, however, Ashura is a major festival, the tazia (ta'ziyah). It commemorates the death of Husayn (also spelled Hussein), son of Imam 'Ali and grandson of Muhammad, on the 10th of Muharram, AH 61 (October 10, 680), in Karbala, Iraq. The event led to the split between the Sunni and Shia sects of Islam, and it is of central importance in Shia Islam.

For Shi'a Muslims, rituals and observances on Ashura consist primarily of public expressions of mourning and grief. Some Shi'as express mourning by flagellating themselves on the back with chains, beating their head or ritually cutting themselves. This is intended to connect them with Husayn's suffering and death as an aid to salvation on the Day of Judgment.

Ashura - ReligionFacts

There is a constant state of war between Shi'ites and Sunnis. Ashura is evidence of that.

Ironically, Saddam Hussein saw Ashura as an unnecessary division and banned the practice in Iraq.

Religion

:lol:

the best part is the kid looking at his reflection in the blade with a :wtf: look in his eyes

mexicans nail people to crosses as well, but its not a parade of them.

still whacky

did you get the pun?

Yeah... :lol:

And some "Faithful" doing stupid things Concerns me in NO WAY like Mainstream Islam in the Middle East that seeks Nukes.

peace...

12/21/12

Just sayin...

Seriously dude?... I'm having my Christmas Toast on the 22nd...

Don't start that shit up, I'll lose my Motivation to prepare the party. :lol:

peace...

mong Shi'ites, however, Ashura is a major festival, the tazia (ta'ziyah). It commemorates the death of Husayn (also spelled Hussein), son of Imam 'Ali and grandson of Muhammad, on the 10th of Muharram, AH 61 (October 10, 680), in Karbala, Iraq. The event led to the split between the Sunni and Shia sects of Islam, and it is of central importance in Shia Islam.

For Shi'a Muslims, rituals and observances on Ashura consist primarily of public expressions of mourning and grief. Some Shi'as express mourning by flagellating themselves on the back with chains, beating their head or ritually cutting themselves. This is intended to connect them with Husayn's suffering and death as an aid to salvation on the Day of Judgment.

Ashura - ReligionFacts

There is a constant state of war between Shi'ites and Sunnis. Ashura is evidence of that.

Ironically, Saddam Hussein saw Ashura as an unnecessary division and banned the practice in Iraq.

Saddam hated the Shites, thats why he banned it.

Ashura - ReligionFacts

Cause they some Crazy Fackers!...

peace...

Ashura - ReligionFacts

peace...

Saddam was a bastard but ironically he was not a religious man, he used to have Shite Clerics executed, or any other religious kook starting up trouble.

Ashura - ReligionFacts

The Shites are hated throughout islam. Observant Sunnis welcome Shia blood.

Ashura - ReligionFacts

The Shites are hated throughout islam. Observant Sunnis welcome Shia blood.

Yeah but those wacko Salafists cutting off heads and hands are even worse, fuck them.

For Fuck's sake... Really?...

We are moving in a slow and "Progressive" way AWAY from Christianity in this Country...

What is growing is a form of the Church that Ignores so much of the Christian Bible that it's Laughable to be called Christian.

Fundamentalist "Christians' like Phelps would be lucky to be Elected Mayor in a town of 20 where half the Population was in their Inbred Commune.

Wake the Fuck up and stop Trying to find ways to Delfect from what Mainstream Islam is.

peace...

I agree with those first two points; a lot of my problem with Christianity actually comes from the fact that preachers and pastors seem to ignore the "fire and brimstone" so to speak and only talk about peace and love and Jesus and whatnot. I've read the Bible, and a lot of them seem to ignore certain tenets. They're cherry-picking the Bible, and it's sad.

Anyway, again, not trying to Deflect, or Dismiss, especially not Forgive. Radicals are taking over the Middle East, and that's what scares me about Islam. The moderates are slowly being done away with, whether through fear tactics, or indoctrination, or the lucky few who escape.

Hey Sallow... You've always been relatively Honest... ;)

Why do you and yours Dimiss and Deflect in the face of such widespread and mainstream 15th Century Idiocy on the part of so many in Islam in the ME?...

Can't you go, "that's some really stupid shit and I would support keeping them from getting Nukes if I had a say in the matter"...

:dunno:

peace...

I don't like anyone having nukes.

Go from there..

Piece.

:D

peace...

Saddam was a bastard but ironically he was not a religious man, he used to have Shite Clerics executed, or any other religious kook starting up trouble.

And, ironically, the Bush administration tried to tie Iraq to 9/11..

:dunno:

As did DemocRATS, Salon.com and ABCNews to name a few. :thup:

Of course Ramzi Yousef, the Iraq Agent who Assisted KSM (the Mastermind behind the 11th) in the first Attack on the Trade Center in 1993, helped to Foster that "Theory".

peace...

Forum List

Back