Remember... Obama will "stand with the Muslims"...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
61424_4579466016623_1842719513_n.jpg

Video Shows Shiite Self-Flagellation During Holy Period of Ashura in Kabul, Afghanistan, World | Video | TheBlaze.com

Sorry kids... But until we ALL understand the 15th Century Mentallity that we are Faced with from the Religion of Peace, Love and Tolerance, we will continue to fight it Endlessly.

It's BEYOND time for Reformation. :thup:

Can't wait until we have all but Removed our Nuclear Deterent and Iran finally has Nukes...

That's gonna be AWESOME!

:)

peace...

Mal is Latin for horrible, as in malady, malicious, malodorous, maladjusted, you get the idea. Good name, fits you perfectly.

Hey Sallow... You've always been relatively Honest... ;)

Why do you and yours Dimiss and Deflect in the face of such widespread and mainstream 15th Century Idiocy on the part of so many in Islam in the ME?...

Can't you go, "that's some really stupid shit and I would support keeping them from getting Nukes if I had a say in the matter"...

:dunno:

peace...

Why do you and yours Dimiss and Deflect in the face of such widespread and mainstream 15th Century Idiocy on the part of so many in Islam in the ME?...

Can't you go, "that's some really stupid shit and I would support keeping them from getting Nukes if I had a say in the matter"...

peace...

I can't speak for Sallow personally, but as for myself, it's not that I think Islam isn't bad. Even the moderate Muslims I know say that there are pretty crazy things about their faith.

No, I don't like radical Muslims. But I don't like these guys either:

jesus_camp.jpg

homosexual_demons_ap.jpg

westboro(2).jpg

I don't want these guys getting ahold of nuclear weapons any more than I want radical Muslims getting ahold of them.

The Crucifixions in the Phillippines is performed by zealots who make that decision themselves. In Ashoura it is commanded by law with punishments for not performing the pennance.

Is that a masochist volunteering to have pain inflicted on him or a woman getting her punishment for looking at a man?

And how many "Christian" Governments are there looking to wipe the Jews or some other Group off the Face of the Earth?...

What these "Islamists" are doing is Mainstream shit in the Middle East... It's not Fringe or just a few bad Apples...

It never ceases to Amaze me what Lengths Western Liberals will go to to Deflect, Dismiss and Excuse for Islam.

peace...

peace...

I can't speak for Sallow personally, but as for myself, it's not that I think Islam isn't bad. Even the moderate Muslims I know say that there are pretty crazy things about their faith.

No, I don't like radical Muslims. But I don't like these guys either:

jesus_camp.jpg

homosexual_demons_ap.jpg

westboro(2).jpg

I don't want these guys getting ahold of nuclear weapons any more than I want radical Muslims getting ahold of them.

The Muslins you know are Westernized... That Reformation needs to come to the Middle East before a World War. :thup:

As for a handfull of Bigots and Shitpacks who Claim Christianity, let me know when they are Running the Government and calling for the Removal of Muslims from the Earth like "Mainstream" Islamic Leaders in the ME do about us and the Jews.

Stop trying to Dismiss what IS.

peace...

Religion

:lol:

the best part is the kid looking at his reflection in the blade with a :wtf: look in his eyes

mexicans nail people to crosses as well, but its not a parade of them.

still whacky

did you get the pun?

Yeah... :lol:

And some "Faithful" doing stupid things Concerns me in NO WAY like Mainstream Islam in the Middle East that seeks Nukes.

peace...

Religion

:lol:

the best part is the kid looking at his reflection in the blade with a :wtf: look in his eyes

mexicans nail people to crosses as well, but its not a parade of them.

still whacky

did you get the pun?

Yeah... :lol:

And some "Faithful" doing stupid things Concerns me in NO WAY like Mainstream Islam in the Middle East that seeks Nukes.

peace...

12/21/12

Just sayin...

The wacked out Christians that do stupid shit are looked upon as a joke by most in the West, the wacko Muslims that do stuff like cut open their own heads are seen as norma; and completely sane by their fellow Muslims.

Forum List

Back