Religious Right Wing Bigots Still Obsessing About Marriage-Get a Life!

Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by TheProgressivePatriot, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,640

Bullshit. You were clear, and I understood you fine. Now that you see though, how your arguments are based on bs, now after 70 pages, you are pretending it was all a misunderstanding.

And you wonder why I say that liberals are dishonest. lol!

2. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,640

I pressed him enough that he, after 70 pages, is blatantly lying about what he has been saying for 70 pages.

ON some level, he knows that he lost this argument. And that people, even the people pretending to believe his story, know it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. TheProgressivePatriot

TheProgressivePatriot Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    The commie infested, queer loving liberal NE USA
    Ratings:
    +7,483
    Holy shit! Seriously! After being missing for a couple of days you come back with this shit while editing out the main part of my post that you don't want to deal with.?? Once again, my problem is with present day people who choose to interpret marriage as being exclusively between a man and a woman. I never concerned myself with the origins and purpose of marriage which has been re-interpreted many times over.. Now here are the questions that I asked and that you are avoiding -once again:

I've asked you specific questions on a number of occasions which you have either avoided entirely, or gave some kind of bullshit answer. I'll try again:

1. Can same sex couple function as a family-full fill all necessary roles - and do all of the same things that opposite sex couples do? If no please explain.

2.What negative or unintended consequences has there been for society or for individuals as a result of same sex marriage.

3. You brought up procreation at one point-it was mentioned in that Heritage Foundation rag. Is your opposition to same sex marriage based in part on the fact that two people of the same sex can't produce a child entirely on their own? If so, do you oppose the marriages of opposite sex couples who for whatever reason cannot have a child without some help?

4. Your hung up on traditional gender specific roles and base your opposition to same sex marriage on "men and women being different" because people need to bring complimentary roles to a relationship. Do you also oppose the marriage of opposite sex coupes where -shall we say the woman- does not adhere to traditional female roles.?

5.Here is one more: The institution of marriage has changed many ways over the years from how women are view, to interracial marriage and many other aspects of it. Do you disagree with those changes and think that the institution should remain the same and not evolve, or is it only same sex marriage that you have a problem with? If so why exactly?

Deal with it!!

4. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,640

Yeah, after your massive dishonesty, I'm not finding it in me, to be able to pretend to take your words with any weight what so ever.

I'll check back in a couple of days. Maybe my disappointment in you will recede back to normal levels.

5. TheProgressivePatriot

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,483
    Thank you for capitulating and admitting that you are too much of a coward and a fraud to answer my questions. You seize on one thing that I said where I inadvertently left some room for interpretation, which I then clarified, and use to t call me dishonest and thing that excuses you from explaining yorself

Here are the questions that you need to answer yet again:

1. Can same sex couple function as a family-full fill all necessary roles - and do all of the same things that opposite sex couples do? If no please explain.

2.What negative or unintended consequences has there been for society or for individuals as a result of same sex marriage.

3. You brought up procreation at one point-it was mentioned in that Heritage Foundation rag. Is your opposition to same sex marriage based in part on the fact that two people of the same sex can't produce a child entirely on their own? If so, do you oppose the marriages of opposite sex couples who for whatever reason cannot have a child without some help?

4. You're hung up on traditional gender specific roles and base your opposition to same sex marriage on "men and women being different" because people need to bring complimentary roles to a relationship. Do you also oppose the marriage of opposite sex coupes where -shall we say the woman- does not adhere to traditional female roles.?

5. The institution of marriage has changed many ways over the years from how women are viewed and their status, to interracial marriage and many other aspects of it. Do you disagree with those changes and think that the institution should remain the same and not evolve, or is it only same sex marriage that you have a problem with? If so why exactly?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019 at 9:11 AM
  6. TheProgressivePatriot

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,483
    Furthermore...I reiterate. All that you have is your appeal to tradition-clinging to your position that whoever the hell it was that "invented" marriage intended it to be between a man and a women for the purpose of producing children . Then you use that to claim that the courts were wrong to rule that bans on same sex marriage were arbitrary and discriminatory.
    Then, instead of dealing with the discriminatory intent of present day lawmakers in passing those bans, you want me to delve into the origins and history of marriage and explore the intent of the ancients. All the while ignoring the real damage that is done to people as the result of the discrimination that you advocate. You have nothing!

7. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,640

Clarify after 70 pages of dialog.

You choose to be dishonest. I cant' bring myself to have more respect for your words than you do.

If just once, you had honestly answered my questions, instead of being evasive for 70 pages, we could have moved on to discuss other aspects of this issue.

But you can't give an inch. You are not here to discuss, but to propagandize.

EVERY TIME you post, is a lie, because your intent is to falsely present the possibility of dialog, when there is not one.

8. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,640

Caring for the children. Children are produced fairly easily. Proper care for them, is far harder.

You ignore the damage done to this country, by people like you, with your divisive tactics.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. TheProgressivePatriot

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,483
    Wow Dude!! Sounds like you're loosing your shit! You keep accusing me of being evasive and lying while you refuse to answer the questions that I put to you. I have no fucking idea what the question that you claim that I refuse to answer is.

10. TheProgressivePatriot

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,483
    What the fuck are you talking about now? What damage?