Religious persecution or asinine imagination?

There is no god. Jesus was not real. The bible is fiction.

Feebel minded men with no imagination created their god in order to escape th consequences of the their failures.

It's always so meaningful to have my intelligence insulted by someone who's not even bright enough to spell his insults correctly.
that would be terrible if you had any intelligence to be insulted.
as it stands you are like a phone book of non original insults and ploys.

Coming from you, that means absolutely nothing.
best you could do on short notice?

Nope, just being honest.

I do not want, need, desire, request or require any version a god in my life.

I do not need a magic sky man.

I do not believe in fictious being with total power over life and death.

I do not believe in his non-existent son.

I am to smart for fall for an old con.

Wow. No one asked, and now that you told us anyway, no one cares.

I am a Christian but not a religious nut that cannot decipher laws and believing in God, Davis knew what the law meant when she ran for office. If, because of her religious beliefs, she can't perform this job, she should step down . Or sit in jail. It's just that easy.

Oh, she can decipher the law. What she's doing is called "civil disobedience". It's LeftistThink to say, "Oh, okay, there's an unjust law, so I should just back down, sit in the corner, and ignore it."

I'm not saying I necessarily agree with her choices, but I sure as shit don't agree with doing nothing in the face of evil.

Ms. Dawkins has, under our Constitution her Right To Religiou Freedom, more power to her.

She does not have the Right to her version of her god as a weapon against those she does not accept. This is country does not have any form of State Sponsored Religion. Religious Belief is person belief, and is by no means State Sanctioned.

Her Right to belief in her god does not enpower her to decided Rights for others.

Blah de fucking blah fucking blah bullshit that has nothing to do with what I said.

Whenever you're done shouting this week's talking points and feel like issuing a response to what I said, do let me know, won't you?

anti-Godists, better listen up

you are going to have to put up with us just as we are with you

the Constitution protects all of us and our beliefs

I know that shocks you

And you will have to put up with us.

Gauling and all that.

You do not have to put your version of your god in my life, I do want IT.

You can worship all you want, just don't bother me with your lies and hypocracy.

The fuck is "gauling"? Is English not your first language?

I am an American, having been born here.

Being born here does not make you an American. America is an idea. If you are against the idea, then you are a mere beneficiary.

I servered my country for 6-Years.

The almost Freudian slip. You continue to sever it.

Bolding Is Mine and For Editorial Purposes Only:

I love my Country. You do not have the Right to say otherwise.

I Have Supported, I Have Defended, I Have Bled For My Country. You do not have the Right to decide who is and/or is NOT an American based soleley and completely on your highly limited and very biased belief of what YOU believe as a Citizen of this country.

America is NOT Dream.

America is NOT an Idea.

Being An American Does NOT Mean America Right or Wrong.

Being An American Does NOT Mean Hate or Supporting Hate.

America is NOT a Flag.

Patriotism IS not limited to those who believe only one thing.

You do not have the Right or the Purpose of Right to decide who is and/or is not An American. Your Politics, Your Religious Belief does not entitle to decide who is and/or is NOT a Good American.

You cannot claim to be An American, while denying anyone who disagrees with that same feeling. You do not have a Right to limit being An American to a subset of People who only agree with you.

Being An American means more being just claiming the title. It means you embrace the Democracy of America and if on one hand you Claim to be An American, but want to deny the Totallity of America at the same time, then you wind up denying very thing you claim to be.

Ummm, what?

Oh, thank you for your service to the country. However, military service does not in itself grant wisdom. Reference John Kerry.

If what I said in the earlier post does NOT define the country, what does? Be specific.

Being born here does not make you an American. America is an idea. If you are against the idea, then you are a mere beneficiary.

I Have Supported, I Have Defended, I Have Bled For My Country. You do not have the Right to decide who is and/or is NOT an American based soleley and completely on your highly limited and very biased belief of what YOU believe as a Citizen of this country.

America is NOT Dream.

America is NOT an Idea.

America is NOT a Flag.

You do not have the Right or the Purpose of Right to decide who is and/or is not An American. Your Politics, Your Religious Belief does not entitle to decide who is and/or is NOT a Good American.

You cannot claim to be An American, while denying anyone who disagrees with that same feeling. You do not have a Right to limit being An American to a subset of People who only agree with you.

Being An American means more being just claiming the title. It means you embrace the Democracy of America and if on one hand you Claim to be An American, but want to deny the Totallity of America at the same time, then you wind up denying very thing you claim to be.

Ummm, what?

Oh, thank you for your service to the country. However, military service does not in itself grant wisdom. Reference John Kerry.

If what I said in the earlier post does NOT define the country, what does? Be specific.
Your screed is self-evident proof that it is wrong. No need to be specific. Trot along.

It is quite evident what I am saying. You don't have anything to refute my claim so you play this act.
Doesn't work.
You and your ideology are still wrong in this instance.

And you have made a premise that the other individuals are wrong and they are being denied a right you have given yourself.
What your comment lacks is truth and is obnoxious hubris.

You can not be persecuted based on your imagination.
God is a man made concoction ment to keep unquestioning fools in line. Keep your imagination out of my politics.

Well, this is certainly an interesting premise. "I have decided that you are wrong, therefore anything that happens to you for disagreeing with me is your own damned fault."

What it lacks in truth, it makes up for in sheer, obnoxious hubris.

Would you care to explain whatever convoluted reasoning you're employing here?

There is no one American ideal , there are as many as there Americans.

I differ without compromise. The founding documents and subsequent adjustments (those that were legal) define America. and Americans. While room for tolerance is broad and deep, belief in the essential philosophy contained in those documents defines an American.

I disagree.

Those legal documents sets up and defines the government of our nation and reflects what our elected officials, both past and present, think we wish for.

However, America is an ideal. It depends on what each individual thinks of this nation and its roll should be.

Your "America" and My "America" can be as different as Apple Pie to Lemonade. However, that does not change the fact that each one us encompass an ideal of what it means to be an American.

America is NOT Dream.

America is NOT an Idea.

America is NOT a Flag.

Ummm, what?

I do not have to "Define" a single solitary good goddamn thing. This is one of the Conservative Arguments, "Your NOT An American Because".

So to help you, I will borrow from that totally French Designed Statue of Liberty, "Give me your tired, your poor. Your huddled masses yearing to breathe free. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I left my lamp beside the golden door." As written by Emma Lazarus."

That is what America is. That is America at it's best.

So, live your life and let others live theirs. When it affects your personal life. Do something in a legal manner to try and change it. But don't try to push your ideology into someone elses personal life

There is no one American ideal , there are as many as there Americans.

I differ without compromise. The founding documents and subsequent adjustments (those that were legal) define America. and Americans. While room for tolerance is broad and deep, belief in the essential philosophy contained in those documents defines an American.

I disagree.

Those legal documents sets up and defines the government of our nation and reflects what our elected officials, both past and present, think we wish for.

However, America is an ideal. It depends on what each individual thinks of this nation and its roll should be.

Your "America" and My "America" can be as different as Apple Pie to Lemonade. However, that does not change the fact that each one us encompass an ideal of what it means to be an American.

America is NOT Dream.

America is NOT an Idea.

America is NOT a Flag.

Ummm, what?

I do not have to "Define" a single solitary good goddamn thing.

That is true! Free country and all.

This is one of the Conservative Arguments, "Your NOT An American Because".

If what follows "because" is true, then it is true.

[So to help you, I will borrow from that totally French Designed Statue of Liberty, "Give me your tired, your poor. Your huddled masses yearing to breathe free. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I left my lamp beside the golden door." As written by Emma Lazarus."

Too funny. Do a little research. The statue was not constructed with immigration in mind, and Lazarus' poem was forgotten until a personal friend lobbied to have it added.

Nope. We were never intended to be the hotel, smorgasbord and ATM to the world's lost.

America is NOT Dream.

America is NOT an Idea.

America is NOT a Flag.

Ummm, what?

I do not have to "Define" a single solitary good goddamn thing.

That is true! Free country and all.

This is one of the Conservative Arguments, "Your NOT An American Because".

If what follows "because" is true, then it is true.

[So to help you, I will borrow from that totally French Designed Statue of Liberty, "Give me your tired, your poor. Your huddled masses yearing to breathe free. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I left my lamp beside the golden door." As written by Emma Lazarus."

Too funny. Do a little research. The statue was not constructed with immigration in mind, and Lazarus' poem was forgotten until a personal friend lobbied to have it added.

Nope. We were never intended to be the hotel, smorgasbord and ATM to the world's lost.

Wow, a very typical and very expected Republican Resonse.

You do not, based on your version of your god, or your choice Political Ideals and/or Political Affiation.

The Statue of Liberty, regardless of purpose is still seen as a "Beacon of Liberty" around the world. It does not matter what you think it means.

You cannot make "Being An American" Subjective, something to be defined by one single set of political beliefs.

You do not have a Right to decide who is and/or is not an American. You might that you do, but you do not.

No one person or group of persons, no long single political belief defines "Being American."

A single limited view does not entitle you to anything, other than your own belief.

No single political ideology makes you more of an American. It just makes you American.

I am Politically Active, I serve as a Poll Worker on Election Day. I believe in and support One Person One Vote. I am an American. I do not claim to be a better American than you, just an American.

Ya think? Because I am not now, nor have I ever been a Republican.

You do not, based on your version of your god, or your choice Political Ideals and/or Political Affiation.

Hmmm, what is my version of what god, and how do you know? Also, see above. I have no political affiliation, other than Kinetta-ism.

The Statue of Liberty, regardless of purpose is still seen as a "Beacon of Liberty" around the world.

Indeed. It was never meant to be a bug light to attract moths who enter outside the lawful process.

You cannot make "Being An American" Subjective, something to be defined by one single set of political beliefs.

Because you say so? Pull-leeeeze.

You do not have a Right to decide who is and/or is not an American.

Nor would I seek such lofty authority. But I do have a right to my opinion, particularly when it is backed with simple logic.

No one person or group of persons, no long single political belief defines "Being American."

I have not said that it does. What is it with you people anyway? Voices in your head?

Hmmm, what is my version of what god, and how do you know? Also, see above. I have no political affiliation, other than Kinetta-ism.

The Statue of Liberty, regardless of purpose is still seen as a "Beacon of Liberty" around the world.

Indeed. It was never meant to be a bug light to attract moths who enter outside the lawful process.

Nor would I seek such lofty authority. But I do have a right to my opinion, particularly when it is backed with simple logic.

I have not said that it does. What is it with you people anyway? Voices in your head?

no you just act like it.

Nice insult. Lacking a real argument you resort to personal attacks, how conservative of you.

The only person who can define what an American is to you is you. You cannot expect me to define it for you. I know how to think for my self.

Yes, you have a right to your own opinion, but you do not have the right to decide based upon that opinion who is and or is not an American or what makes an American. Your opinion is yours and yours alone.

Your political beliefs are your own, just as my political beliefs are my own. You do have the right, based on those beliefs to determine who and or is not an American or what makes an American.

You do a really bad dance here.

You engage in personal attacks and insults.

Your Conservative though and that is what I have come to expect from them.

11896433_10153204518456872_8234782598966930935_o.png

Kinetta, no, you are not a Jefferson or a Madison. They would have turned you into the alley.

Forum List

Back